There are a number of factors that make an excellent dog crate water bottle, including unique gravity no leak bottles and large capacity fills. We’ve selected our favorite dog crate water bottles to share with you.
Best Dog Crate Water Bottles
Here are our dog crate water bottle reviews.
The Poodle Pet water bottle is all about ease of use. Installation is simple; attach the wheel and tighten the spigot and your dog will experience full day hydration. While this water feeder comes with it’s own bottle, it’s also compatible with a typical water bottle so supplies are readily available.
- Easy to mount on the side of a cage or kennel.
- The unique gravity dispenser ensures it never leaks.
- Constructed of eco-friendly, pet safe materials.
The COCOPET Water Feeder Bottle provides a supply of fresh and clean water with a leak proof nozzle. This environmentally minded bottle features a universal nozzle that attaches to nearly any standard PET bottle. COCOPET is easy to install on your pet’s cage; just attach the hooks to the frame and the bottle stays put.
- This bottle is safe and durable with a stainless steel ball and BPA free plastic.
- Complete with a dripless design.
- Simple installation on the side of the kennel.
The Lixit has a 44-ounce capacity and unique design that allows it to be mounted both inside and outside a kennel or cage. Installation is simple and yet precise, the clamp mounts on two positions on the bottle for greater height adjustment ability. If 44-ounces is too large, Lixit also features the same design in a 16 and 32 ounce capacity.
- The Lixit is a no drip dog water bottle that features a patented valve with ball tip.
- The flip top lid for easy filling and ideal for travel cages.
- The bottle is flat on two sides so it can be mounted inside or outside of a crate.
The FatPet water bottle provides a supply of fresh and clean water to your pet with a patented leak proof nozzle. This BPA free plastic bottle features a transparent design so you can always see how much water your pet has available. And, the large ballpoint dispenser is large enough to satisfy even larger dogs.
- The stainless steel pipe with bottle cap is fixed, so your dog can’t pull the stainless steel tube from the bottle cap when drinking.
- The no-drop water bottle is also chew proof with the stainless steel drinking pipe.
- And the water bottle comes with roller ball style nozzle with no springs, so it will keep your pet injury free.
The SatisPet allows your dog to stay hydrated without dripping water everywhere, spilling the bowl and keeping your pet’s fur dry. This 14-ounce bottle is made of non-toxic material that keeps the water inside the bottle fresh. The easy-to-hook design of SatisPet provides simple installation and a secure fit.
- Satispet water bottle is made of animal safe, high quality, BPA free plastic materials.
- High quality-non toxic material keeps the water fresh without any unpleasant pungent smell.
- The water pipe features 3 stainless-steel balls that won’t injure your pet’s mouth!
The OxyPlay Water Bottle Feeder provides a supply of fresh and clean water to your pet with a patented leak proof nozzle. The gravity dispenser keeps your pet hydrated without spilling water around the cage or the floor. And the BPA free material ensures your pet’s health and safety.
- The dripless nozzle keeps a crate or kennel clean and dry.
- Easy to set up and hang with 4- stage regulating, simply turn over, unscrew the top, fill with water and then re-screw.
- The bottle is made from nontoxic materials for the freshest water.
The Pika dog water feeder features a unique design that allows your to control the pet’s water flow simply by adding or removing stainless steel balls in the pipe. Clear scales on the adjustable height bar help you determine the best place to hand the water bottle. This kennel water dispenser can also be removed from the kennel and sit on the floor making it the perfect bottle for home or travel.
- The adjustable water bottle dispenser can be hung on the detachable pole with a height up to 9.8 inches.
- The mouth of the water bottle is fitted with 3 stainless balls in different sizes to control water flow.
- The whole feeder and dispenser set is made of high quality, non-toxic environmentally friendly plastic.
The Upsky is a double anti-spill water bottle that is perfect for a dog crate. The waterproof edge strip and floating disk dual design can effectively prevent water from overflowing and spilling in the cage and surrounding floor. The floating disk prevents dust, dirt, and pet hair from falling into the water to affect water quality.
- With the dimension 8.8 x 7.2 x 2 inches and 35 ounces, the bowl has a pretty large and practical capacity.
- The automatically adjustable floating disk design slows down the drinking speed of your pet.
- The separable 2-pieces disk welded design helps dander and dust from entering the water.
The colorful dog crate bowl features a round bowl design that can used as a cage food bowl or cage water bowl and can be attached directly to the kennel wires for easy feeding or drinking water. While it is not a bottle, it serves as a no drip alternative. The stainless steel dog bowl is rust resistant, polished with smooth surface and food safe. This bowl can be used for food or water and the attachment and the bowl pieces can be separated for easy cleaning.
- Constructed of high-quality stainless steel.
- The bowl measures 12’x 5.12’ x 2.2 inches (length, weight, height).
- Ordermore comes in a variety of colors to fit your design preferences.
The Snap’y Fit water and feed bowl by MidWest Homes features a unique design that holds the bowl firmly in place but still allows the bowl to be easily removed for cleaning. The stainless steel pet bowl is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning and does not hold bad odors or germs like a plastic food bowl.Because the Snap’y Fit food and water bowl attaches to a crate’s wire mesh, it prevents the pet bowl from being knocked over by pets.
- The dog bowl locks in place to metal mesh with easy-to-remove bracket which reduces water and food spilling into living area.
- MidWest Homes fits all standard wire mesh metal dog crates.
- This bowl is dishwasher safe and the stainless steel dog bowl naturally resists germs.
Dog Crate Water Bottle Buying Guide
Not all dog crate water bottles are created the same, in fact, they may have very different appearances. It’s important for you to determine why you would like a dog crate water bottle–is it because you’ll be out all day and the bottle provides constant hydration, is it because you’re fed up with water spillage, or is it because you’re planning a trip. Keeping this in your mind will help you to determine the best dog crate water bottle for your needs. There are a number of factors to consider when selecting your water bottle.
The size of your dog will determine the capacity of the dog water bottle. And, the size of your kennel or cage is equally important. Select a dog water bottle that is appropriate for both the size of your dog and the size of your kennel. If you have a large dog, but are traveling via car with your dog, a large dog bottle that takes up too much space will overcrowd your dog. You may need to purchase a smaller bottle and refill it in the middle of travels if that is the case. If you are looking for a water bottle that provides constant hydration during the day but the dog has freedom of space, select a water bottle that would be appropriate for your dog’s size.
There are two attachment styles of the dog crate water bottle. How you plan on using the water bottle will determine the best attachment style for you.
Hook: The hook water bottle attaches to the side of the crate using a hook that sits over the wires. This type of attachment is quite simple to place on, but may be unstable if you are traveling as your pet may be able to knock it over.
Screw: The screw attachment usually includes one piece that is attached to the bottle that has a screw head, and another piece that sits outside the cage and is attached to the water bottle. This allows you to securely attach the water bottle and might be more apporpaite if a pet has a tendency to knock things over or if you plan on traveling.
Just as in human products, not all products are created equal with the same quality materials. Look for water bottles that are eco-friendly and BPA free. These water bottles will not release odors or any toxic materials into your pet’s water. In addition, strong and durable plastic or non-rusting stainless steel are ideal choices for the attachment. These types of bottles and attachments are safer, easier to clean, and more durable.
Whatever your needs, a dog crate water bottle is an excellent investment. Not only will it eliminate excess spillage, but it can keep your pet happy and hydrated for hours!