Are you looking for a dog food for your Brittany but can’t decide which one meets all of their nutritional needs? The Brittany breed shares an ancestor with Spaniels and just like those Spaniels they need food high in protein to give them the energy they need for their play filled day. One of the best qualities in food you can find for these dogs is having an animal source of protein, as it is higher quality than the artificial ones.
Below are the top five recommended dog foods for Brittanys with short item descriptions to explain why that product made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog foods for Brittanys on the market and the most popular features that you may want for your Brittany.
Best Dog Foods for Brittanys
Here are our Brittany dog food reviews.
The Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Dog Food is made with a quality, animal source of protein for a healthy dog food for your Brittany. The grain free formula is perfect for Brittanys with sensitive stomachs. The all natural ingredients lower the risk of your Brittany having an allergic reaction to the food.
- High quality protein for your dog’s energy levels
- Grain free is good for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- All natural food is safe for your dog than the average food
The Taste of the Wild High Protein Dog Food is made with the best quality of animal sourced protein for your Brittany’s diet. With no corn, wheat or filler this dog food is safe for consumption. The increased antioxidants boosts your Brittany’s health in every bowl full.
- Protein comes from the purest source of animal meat
- No corn, wheat or fillers are used for a healthy dog food
- Antioxidants and omega fatty acids are boosted for your Brittany’s health
The Purina Pro Plan High Protein Dog Food is made for dogs such as the Brittany breed that require mass amounts of protein for their daily activities. The boosted amino acids help your Brittany’s muscles stay strong throughout the day. The glucosamine boosts their joint health for long runs.
- High quality protein for sporting dogs or ones who spend a lot of energy
- Amino acids boosts muscles growth and strength
- Glucosamine increases muscle strength and wellness
The Diamond Natural High Protein Dog Food is made with fresh chicken as the main ingredient, giving it a high quality of protein for your Brittany. The formula is packed with nutrients and antioxidants that boost your Brittany’s health. The omega fatty acids are balanced for a healthy and safe dog food.
- Fresh chicken gives a high quality of protein to the food
- Has mass amounts of nutrients and antioxidants
- Omega Fatty Acids are all in balance for a holistic dog food
The Merrick Backcountry High Protein Dog Food is made completely grain free for your Brittanys with sensitive stomachs. The high quality of protein in the food boosts their energy throughout the day and aids in growth. The formula is made to be easily digestible with no gluten for your Brittany’s health and safety.
- Grain free foods are perfect for dogs with sensitive stomachs
- Quality protein is vital for your Brittany’s energy
- Easily digestible with no gluten ingredients for your dog’s health
Brittany Dog Food Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are any different options available for you to choose from for your Brittany’s dog food. Each food has a list of benefits that will boost your Brittany’s health or wellness in some way. Before you buy a food you should always check the ingredients list to ensure there are no negative or potentially harmful ingredients that your Brittany would be ingesting. Now we will go onto the different features that are most popular on the market and why you would want them for your Brittany.
Having a hypoallergenic dog food for your Brittany is the best thing you can do for your dog if they have allergies or food sensitivities that makes finding the perfect food for them difficult. These dog foods are made with ingredients least likely to cause allergic reactions in your Brittany.
Soy, Wheat and Corn Free
Seeing dog foods that are soy, wheat and corn free may confuse you since these are vital parts of our diets, so why are we cutting them from our furry friend’s diets? The answer is simple; for the same reason some humans cut them from their diet. Animal can have allergies too and these are some of the more common ingredients that can cause problems with your Brittany’s digestion.
You may have seen the term holistic used commonly in dog foods, but you don’t know what it means. Many people have no idea what this term means, but it simply means the food it is attached to is balanced in nutrients and vitamins. This may not seem important, but remember that dogs have a certain amount of vitamins they have to have daily for them to be healthy. This food gives your Brittany all the right vitamins without overdosing one or underdosing another.
This type of dog food is exactly what it sounds like. Any dog food that is titled Human Grade was made and tested until it can be consumed by humans. This is one of the best features you can get in your Brittany’s dog food, but it isn’t common and the dog foods that are human grade tend to be more expensive. You are then paying for quality over quantity.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Puppy Food for Brittanys
- Best Dog Crate for Brittanys
- Best Dog Bed for Brittanys
- Best Dog Brush for Brittanys
- Best Dog Toys for Brittanys
- Best Dog Collar for Brittanys
- Best Dog Harness for Brittanys
- Best Dog Muzzle for Brittanys
- Best Dog Shampoo for Brittanys