Best Dog Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
Here is our dog food for Chinese crested dog review.
Purina Pro Plan Dry Dog Food is the ideal food formula for small breeds like the Chinese crested. The formula is rich in healthy animal protein from chicken to keep your pup active all day.
- Contains a healthy source of 0mega-6 fatty acid and vitamin A for your pet’s healthy skin and coat
- Free from unhealthy fat
- Wheat bran to aid digestion
BLUE Basics Adult Dry Dog Food is another reliable food brand with limited ingredients. The formula is a blend of potato, turkey and pumpkin. The food is rich in vitamins and minerals to help your pet grow and develop.
- Rich in easily digestible carbs
- Contains the right amount of protein for small breeds like the Chinese crested
- Includes fruits and veggies to aid digestion
AvoDerm Natural Dog Food is a healthy mix of natural ingredients. The meal is ideal for helping your Chinese crested deal with sensitive skin issues. It contains natural oil to nourish your pet’s coat and skin.
- A healthy blend of fruits and vegetables to aid digestions
- Rich in vitamins and minerals
- Free from meat by-products and other artificial fillers
Rachael Ray Nutrish Dry Dog Food is a rich mix of salmon, sweet potatoes and veggies like green peas and tapioca. The meal contains healthy carbohydrates that are easily digestible for the quick release of energy.
- Rich in omega-three fatty acids and amino acids for improved cognitive function
- Made from fresh, natural ingredients
- Fat-free proteins for the development of healthy lean muscles
Pedigree Adult Dry Dog Food is another protein-rich meal ideal for Chinese crested. The meal is rich in chicken flavor that would keep your pet wanting more. The formula has its carbs source for easily digestible whole grains.
- Rich in minerals and antioxidants
- Rich in omega-6 fatty acid for healthy skin and coat
- Free from artificial fillers
Dog Food for Chinese Crested Dogs Buyer’s Guide
When shopping for the best food for the Chinese crested dog breed, there are factors you need to consider thoughtfully. Check them out!
The Right Brand
There are several dog food brands available in the market today. It’s easy to get confused and buy the wrong food for your pet. Thus, check the brand for the necessary AAFCO requirements. These requirements ensure your pet gets only quality meal made with the right ingredient and free from artificial additives.
The Right Formula
While there are different adult food brands in the market, not all of them are ideal for the Chinese crested dog breeds. Hence, you need to make sure the food you get for your pet is the right food formula for her. The food requirements for big dog breeds are different from those of toy breeds. Do not get your Chinese crested a food designed for large dog breeds.
Protein and Calcium Requirements
The adult Chinese crested need more protein and calcium in their daily meal. They need protein to keep them healthy and calcium to help strengthen their bones. Thus, their meals should be a healthy balance of the two nutrients. They do not need too much of vitamins like vitamin C as it could cause them digestive problems.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Puppy Food for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Crate for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Bed for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Brush for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Toys for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Collar for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Harness for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chinese Crested Dogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chinese Crested Dogs