Do you own a Pomeranian and are trying to find the best possible dog food for them that covers all the basic dietary necessities? There are thousands of dog foods for you to choose from and they each offer their own benefits. When choosing a dog food for your Pomerarian always keep in mind if they have any allergies, to prevent accidents always check the ingredients before purchasing.
Below are the top five recommended dog foods for Pomeranians with a short item description attached to each one to explain why you would want to buy that food in particular. At the end of the article is a buying guide to offer you extra information about the various dog foods for your Pomeranian on the market and the features they can have.
Best Dog Foods for Pomeranians
Here are our Pomeranian dog food reviews.
The Blue Buffalo Wilderness High Protein Dog Food uses real, animal sourced meats for the highest quality of protein possible for your Pomeranian. All the ingredients are natural and safe, making it a great dog food. The recipe is grain free for those dogs out there who have sensitive stomachs or allergies.
- Real animals are used for high quality protein in food
- All natural dog food is safer and healthier than the average one
- Grain free food is great for Pomeranians with allergies
The Hill’s Science Diet Dry Dog Food is made with limited ingredients to ensure a safe and healthy dog food for your Pomeranian. The recipe is grain free to make it easier on weak stomachs or Pomeranians with allergies. The food is made to be easily digestible for your furry friend.
- Limited ingredient dog food is safer for your pooch
- Grain free recipe is good for dogs with allergies or sensitivities
- Easily digestible kibbles are great for your Pomeranians bowels
- The Rachael Ray Nutrish Dry Dog Food is made with real beef and brown rice for the best source of protein for your Pomeranian. The food is made without corn, wheat, soy, or gluten for a safe and healthy food. It also includes no by products, artificial flavors or colors, or other potentially harmful ingredients.
- High protein dog food has beef and brown rice
- No corn, wheat, soy or gluten for Pomeranians with allergies
- No harmful ingredients such as by products or artificial flavors are used
The Cesar Wet Dog Food Pack of Twelve is made with real meat for the best source of animal protein for your Pomeranian. It is completely grain free for those dogs with sensitive stomachs or allergies. The food is holistic for your Pomeranian’s health and enjoyment while eating it.
- Real animal sourced meat makes for great protein
- Grain free for sensitive stomachs or allergies
- Holistic dog food is completely balanced for your Pomeranians’ dietary needs
The Nutro MAX Adult Dry Dog Food is made with real chicken for an animal sourced protein, offering the best nutrients to your Pomeranian. All the ingredients are natural and safe, making it a great food for any dog. The food contains no soy, wheat or corn to make it easier to digest on sensitive stomachs.
- Real chicken offers highest quality of protein to your Pomeranian
- All natural dog food is healthier than average foods
- No soy, wheat or corn makes digestion easier
Pomeranian Dog Food Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different types of dog foods for your Pomeranian and they all have various features that benefit your furry friend. Now that you have a basic idea for what products there are let’s go over the various features for you to choose from.
Having a dog food that is hypoallergenic is only important if you have a Pomeranian who has allergies or stomach sensitivities. Hypoallergenic dog foods are made with ingredients that are the least likely to cause allergic reactions or stomach problems.
While having an all natural dog food is nice and generally healthier than other foods, it does not guarantee your Pomeranian won’t have an allergy to one of the veggies or fruits in the food. All natural just means any negative chemicals that could have set off a reaction aren’t present.
This term is used widely in dog food and it confuses many pet owners when they see it. Grain is an important part of our diets, so why is it such a taboo in our dog’s diet? The answer is simple, just like there are humans out there who can’t eat dairy there are dogs out there whose stomachs can’t handle grain. These dog foods are for those with allergies who can’t eat it.
Soy, Wheat and Corn Free
Many dog foods now are coming out with foods that contain no soy, wheat or corn products. This, like grain free, confused many pet parents. The reason for soy, wheat and corn free dog foods is that these ingredients tend to be on the heavier side so if your dog has a sensitive stomach to heavy food they can’t eat the above ingredients without it causing problems for them. So if your Pomeranian can only handle light foods then this is the dog food for you.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Dog Crate for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Bed for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Brush for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Toys for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Collar for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Harness for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Muzzle for Pomeranians
- Best Dog Shampoo for Pomeranians