Mischievous Siberian Huskies hail from the land of sub-zero temperature in North-East Asia. These handsome Siberian Huskies started to appear in the headlines since the early 20th century for winning a number of sled races. Their potential to carry the load over great distance bears evidence of their endurance and speed. The nutritional requirement of Siberian Huskies can vary depending on their level of everyday activity.
If you own a Siberian Husky, you should feed it a healthy dog meal at least twice a day. Sometimes, home-cooked food doesn’t contain all the essential nutrients needed for your Husky, that is why bring home a good quality dog food which meets its requirements.
Best Dog Foods for Siberian Huskies
Here are our dog foods for Siberian Huskies reviews.
This nutrient-rich Purina Pro Plan Adult Sensitive Skin & Stomach Salmon & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food is a great choice for the physical development of medium-sized Siberian Husky. Along with Salmon and rice, this delicious food contains Barley, oatmeal, beef fat, and fish oil as vital ingredients. The abundance of vitamin B and vitamin K helps to regulate the energy and metabolism of the dog’s body.
- The pack contains 4049 Kcal per kg.
- The food takes care of the dog’s digestive health.
- Omega-3 fatty acids of this meal keep your dog highly active and relieve all kinds of bone pain.
This Royal Canin Sporting Life Trail 4300 Dry Dog Food, 30-lb bag makes your Siberian Husky ready for its next race. Every bowl of this dog meal provides a perfect balance of carbohydrate, protein, and fat. Chicken and fish oil of the food contributes to the muscle growth of your Siberian Husky.
- It abides by the food safety standards set by the government.
- Each cup of the food contains around 413 Kcal.
- This food comprises grain, as it is good for a dog’s diet.
This Only Natural Pet RawNibs Beef & Tripe Grain-Free Freeze-Dried Dog & Cat Food is an excellent item available in the market specially designed for working dogs like Siberian Huskies. This tasty food is an exclusive combination of beef, broccoli, sweet potato, and goat milk. The locked flavor of the food increases its appetite for eating.
- The food is rich in antioxidants.
- Vitamins and prebiotics boost their immunity standard.
- The product arrives in a resealable package.
This SPORTMiX Bite Size Adult Dry Dog Food is full of supreme nutritional benefits, and that is why it is one of the most sought after dog foods to the dog owners. This unique food consists of soybean meal, chicken fat, corn, and many others. The dog meal promotes healthy eyesight and strong brain development.
- Omega six fatty acids provide a shiny and glossy coat.
- The food has been formulated especially for those dogs that are athletic and hyperactive.
- The hydration quality makes it extraordinary.
Available in three varied sized bags, Dr. Gary’s Best Breed Holistic German Dry Dog Food is always in high demand because of its lip-smacking taste and flavors. A perfect proportion of chicken, fish, and egg makes it a high protein diet for your Siberian Husky. Unlike other dog foods, it takes care of the dog’s connective tissue.
- A fiber diet helps in having a clean gut.
- The product goes a long way in providing strong joints.
- Per cup of the food comprises no less than 456 Kcal.
Dog Foods For Siberian Huskies Buyer’s Guide
Almost all the dog lovers adore white and gray Siberian Huskies. It is quite evident from their name that these Huskies are found in Siberia of North Russia and Alaska of North America. Though these Siberian Huskies are well behaved and gentle in most cases, they can sometimes give their owners hard times due to their chasing nature. Siberian Huskies are wonderful as playing companions, and they are very fond of kids. To supply them stamina and energy all through the day, these Siberian Huskies need well-balanced food full of nutrition and calorie. Let us take you through the below guidelines so that you can purchase the right dog food for your Siberian Husky.
There are several types of dog foods available in the market. Dry dog food, can food, dog biscuits, etc. are in vogue these days. The first two types of food are especially for heavy meals, like lunch and dinner. Whereas, dog biscuits and dog treats are for evening snacks.
There are four components, which every food item should include. These are protein, fat, vitamin, and carbohydrates. Except for vitamins, the other three provide energy to your Siberian Husky. Vitamins and prebiotics are there in the food to prevent dogs from falling sick. When you pick the food for your Husky, take a look at the back of the pack to check the ingredients at a glance. If you find anything the dog is allergic to, omit the food item straight away.
It is highly recommended to go for a non vegetable meal such as chicken meal, pork meal, turkey meal, and so on.
Before burning a hole in your pocket, consider the age of your Siberian Husky. If it is in its youth, it will require more protein and calories as they are more agile than their adult version.
The size plays a big role in deciding the right dog food for dogs. That is why you can filter the products for the medium-sized breed, and you will get plenty of dog food items that will be apt for your Siberian Husky.
Level of activity
Like humans, nature varies among dogs too. Some Siberian Huskies are proactive, whereas some behave like a couch potato. For the highly active ones, per cup calorie value should be at least 400 Kcal.
Keep these aforementioned tips in mind before you order anything. We hope your Siberian Husky will love the taste of the dog food you will buy for it.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dry Dog Food
- Best Wet Dog Food
- Best Senior Dog Food
- Best Dog Food for Sensitive Stomachs
- Best Dog Food for Allergies
- Best Puppy Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Crate for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Brush for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Harness for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Siberian Huskies
- Best Training Book for Siberian Huskies