Perhaps you love grooming dogs and have decided to start your own professional grooming business. Maybe your pets are show dogs and you want them to look their best for competitions. Or, maybe you just want to keep your four-legged friend looking neat and clean all the time. Whatever the reason, a dog grooming table is an absolute must.
Grooming tables for dogs makes the entire grooming process a lot easier for you, and must less stressful and safer for your furry pal. But, as with most dog products, there are so many options to dog grooming tables on the market. While having a lot of choice is certainly a great thing, it can also make it hard to select the best option to meet your needs.
To help you find the best option, we read through dozens of dog grooming table reviews. After looking at the data we collected, we have narrowed down the options to what we consider to be the top five grooming tables for dogs.
Best Dog Grooming Tables
|Image||Dog Grooming Table||Rating|
|1. Flying Pig Pet Foldable Grooming Table||99%|
|2. Go Pet Club Pet Dog Grooming Table with Arm||96%|
|3. Polar Aurora Pingkay Professional Grooming Table||93%|
|4. Yaheetech Professional Foldable Pet Grooming Table||89%|
|5. Gelinzon Dog Grooming Table||85%|
1. Flying Pig Pet Foldable Grooming Table
To start our list of the best grooming tables for dogs, we chose the Flying Pig Pet Foldable Grooming Table. This option is a great choice for large pets and/or for regular uses. This table measures 4 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 31.5 inches high, making it an ideal choice for grooming large breeds, including German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, and St Bernards; however, it can also be used with medium and small breeds, including Poodles, West Highland White Terriers, and Cavalier King Charles Spaniels.
The frame of this table is made of durable rust resistant stainless steel and it can easily accommodate up to 330 pounds of weight. The surfaces is shaped like a bone an features a textured non-slip rubber to keep your pup safe and secure. A heavy duty, adjustable, and foldable grooming arm with a noose and loop strap provides extra security, is easy to use, and won’t tug on your pet’s neck or fur. A storage basket on the bottom of the table is ideal for keeping your grooming tools close at-hand, such as dog shampoo, nail clippers for dogs, and a dog brush (or several).
What We Like About It
- The table is made of durable and rust resistant stainless steel, so there’s no need to worry about it getting damaged by water
- It can safely hold up to 330 pounds, so it’s great for grooming pups of all sizes
- The surface is shaped to look like a bone and feature non-slip textured rubber for greater security
- It comes complete with an adjustable and foldable grooming arm, a leash loop, an a storage basket
Reasons to Complain
- Some users report that the table was damaged when they received it, but that’s like the result of shipping, not the manufacturer
- There were some reviews that said that the folding arm wasn’t very durable
Final Verdict: If you’re looking for a large dog grooming table, than the Flying Pig Pet Foldable Grooming Table is definitely worth considering. It can accommodate heavy weights and is suitable for use with dogs of all sizes, including large breed dogs.
2. Go Pet Club Pet Dog Grooming Table with Arm
Whether you are a professional dog groomer or you groom your own pets at home, than the Go Pet Club Pet Grooming Table with Arm will more than likely meet your needs. The wood table is covered with a waterproof material and features deluxe aluminum alloy edging to prevent warping. The surface of the table is non-slip, which improves the safety of the pooch standing on top of it. Additionally, the table is non-static, which prevents hair from standing on end and reduces the chances of static shock, thus making grooming a lot easier, more comfortable, and more effective.
The table is supported by goal post style legs, which are constructed of lightweight, yet durable metal. All four legs are capped with rubber feet to prevent improve the stability of the table, prevent wobbling, and prevent damage to the floor underneath. The legs can also be folded up, which allows for easy transport and storage. This grooming table also comes complete with an adjustable grooming arm and a leash loop.
What We Like About It
- The table measures 30 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 32 inches high, so it can accommodate dogs of all sizes
- The goal post legs are lightweight an foldable for easy transport and storage
- The grooming arm can be adjusted to 40 inches high
- Features a waterproof, static-free surface
- Very affordable
Reasons to Complain
- Some users said that their table arrived damaged
- Other reviews said that the table did not come with all of the necessary parts
Final Verdict: For the price, we think that the Go Pet Club Bet Dog Grooming Table is a high-quality product. The waterproof, non-skid surface and the adjustable grooming arm and leash loop will keep your pet safe and secure. However, there were a few users that reported that the table arrived damaged, so make sure you contact the seller if you have experience any issues.
3. Polar Aurora Pingkay Professional Grooming Table
Next up on our list of the best grooming tables for dogs is the Polar Aurora Pingkay Professional Grooming Table. This grooming table is constructed of durable, high quality, rust resistant stainless steel. It measures 30 inches long, 18.5 inches wide, and 33.5 inches high, so it can easily accommodate dogs of all sizes.
The surface is coated with a waterproof, non-slip, textured rubber surface. It will prevent your dog from slipping off, increase his comfort and safety, and make the grooming process easier for you, too. A 26 inch adjustable grooming arm is very easy to use. An under-table tool basket is the perfect place to keep all of your grooming essentials – dog ear cleaners, dog grooming clippers, toothbrushes for dogs, toothpaste for dogs, etc – close at hand so you don’t have to worry about stepping away to grab what you need.
Lastly, the table is supported by foldable goal post legs, which make storing and transporting this dog grooming table a breeze.
What We Like About It
- Features a static free surface to minimize static cling and prevent shocks
- The table can accommodate up to 250 pounds, so it can be used with most dogs
- The legs are foldable for easy storage and transport
- It comes with a tool basket and an adjustable grooming arm
Reasons to Complain
- The adjustable grooming arm is only extends to 26 inches, which might be too short for some users
- Some people reported having problems with adjusting the clamp on the grooming arm
Final Verdict: For a high-quality, reasonably priced dog grooming table, the Polar Aurora Pingkay Professional Grooming Table is a good option. It offers several features that simplify the grooming process, including adjustable legs, a large weight capacity, and a static free surface.Check Price on Amazon
4. Yaheetech Professional Foldable Pet Grooming Table
The Professional Foldable Pet Grooming Table from Yaheetech measures 32 inches long, 18 inches wide, and 30 inches tall, and it has a weight capacity of up to 220 pounds. It can easily accommodate pups’ of various sizes, and can be used comfortably by groomers of an average height.
The anti-rust and corrosion-free surface provides longevity; the table is made to withstand long-term use and water damage. Goal post style, foldable legs allow for easy transport and storage. The four legs are capped with rubber feet to stabilize the table and make for a safer grooming environment. This grooming table comes complete with an adjustable grooming arm that adjusts to 31 inches, a buckle, and a leash loop. Underneath the table is a mesh basket, which can be used to store essential items; a dog hair dryer, flea treatment for dogs, and puppy shampoo, for example.
What We Like About It
- The table is very sturdy and well designed
- With a weight capacity of 220 pounds, this grooming table for dogs can accommodate most breeds
- The non-slip surface offers added security for your pet
- Foldable goal post style legs are foldable, making the table easy to store and transport
- It comes complete with an adjustable grooming arm, a leash loop, a buckle, and a storage basket.
Reasons to Complain
- Some users said that the table was way too short; they would have preferred if it if the height was adjustable
- Other reviewers said that the surface wasn’t wide enough
Final Verdict: If you are on the market for an affordable foldable pet grooming table, than you will likely be pleased with this option. Most reviewers said that they were pleased with the quality and construction. However, if you are on the taller side, you might prefer a table that has adjustable legs.Check Price on Amazon
5. Gelinzon Dog Grooming Table
Last, but definitely not least on our list of the best grooming tables for dogs, is the Gelinzon Dog Grooming Table. Featuring a heavy duty stainless steel frame, this table will not warp or rust. An anti-slip rubber material covers the surface of the table, which adds safety and security for your pet, and makes grooming easier for you, too.
The table measures 36 inches long, 24 inches wide, and 29.3 inches high. The legs can be adjusted, which allows you to find the perfect height for your needs. Rubber feet on the bottoms of the legs prevent the table from slipping and increase the stability. This table comes equipped with two durable nooses, and a mesh storage tray on the bottom is the perfect spot to hold all of your grooming accessories. With a weight capacity of 250 pounds, this grooming table from Gelinzon can accommodate dogs of all sizes.
What We Like About It
- Constructed of durable, yet lightweight stainless steel
- A rubber surface prevents slipping to improve the safety and comfort of your dog
- It comes complete with two nooses and an adjustable grooming arm
- A storage basket is ideal for keeping all of your accessories close at hand
- The height can be easily adjusted
- The table can accommodate up to 250 pounds, so it is ideal for most dogs
- It’s backed by a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Reasons to Complain
- Some users said that the table was difficult to adjust
- Other reviews said that the table did not come with all of the components
Final Verdict: Whether you are looking for a professional grooming table for dogs or you are on the market for a grooming table for home use, the Gelinzon Dog Grooming Table will more than likely meet your needs. It’s well constructed, durable, adjustable, and can accommodate most dogs.Check Price on Amazon
6. Master Equipment Pet Grooming Table
The Master Equipment Pet Grooming Table is perfect for easy grooming of small pets. The 18 inch rotatable table is easily moved, or set onto a higher counter or table. It provides a safe, non-slip working surface.
- At 18 inches diameter, it is small and light and can be easily moved from area to area.
- It is available in purple, black, or blue, to best fit your existing decor.
- Rotatable table enables grooming of other side without moving.
7. Polar Aurora Pingkay Black Heavy Duty Professional Foldable Grooming Table
The Polar Aurora Pingkay Black Heavy Duty Professional Foldable Grooming Table is constructed from heavy duty stainless steel legs, aluminum edging, and skid-resistant, static-free rubber matting. The sturdy foldable legs can be quickly collapsed for easy storage. It also includes a 36″ wire mesh shelf for tool storage.
- The table measures 46″ x 23.6″ x 26.8″, and is capable of supporting 330 pounds.
- Rounded edges for increased safety, and rubber caps on the legs to prevent floor damage.
- Easy to wipe clean and fold up for storage.
8. Paws & Pals Grooming Table for Dogs
The Paws & Pals Grooming Table for Dogs provides a safe and stable work area where you need it. The galvanized steel tubing legs fold flat for simple transport or storage. The pebbled non-slip rubber vinyl work area give a comfortable, safe, and waterproof place for your pet to stand.
- Arm is adjustable in height to accommodate larger dogs, and includes a loop and leash clip to keep the dog still.
- Simple setup and teardown is ideal for both amateurs and professionals alike.
- Thick metal construction and steel legs provide strength and stability for safe pet grooming.
9. Go Pet Club 22 in. Diameter Pet Dog Grooming Table with Arm
The Go Pet Club 22 in. Diameter Pet Dog Grooming Table with Arm is perfect for someone who wants the ability to groom in-home, but lacks the space for a traditional table. Best for smaller dogs, it has a rotatable base and adjustable steel clamp-on arm. It can be set up on any flat surface, from floors to countertops.
- The pebbled non-slip top covers an aluminum alloy lining, that prevents the wood core from absorbing water and warping.
- Included steel arm with grooming leash can be adjusted up to 28″ high.
- Rotatable table is available in three different colors to best fit your style or decor.
10. Pet Any Way LLC Master Equipment Grooming Table
The Pet Any Way LLC Master Equipment Grooming Table is designed around portability. The rubber-capped, chrome-plated, 1 inch tubular steel legs fold up easily for storage or transport. Three sizes and corresponding weight limits to fit any groomer’s needs.
- Three sizes, 30″, 36″, and 48″, include a 36″, 36″, and 48″ arm, respectively.
- Constructed with steel legs waterproof work area, and durable, laminated top.
- Includes steel clamp-on arm and 18 inch, noose-style grooming loop.
11. HAIGE Pet Grooming Table for Large Dogs
The HAIGE Pet Grooming Table is great for trims and after-bath drying. It has a stainless steel frame, MDF core, and PVC work area. The goal post style legs have non-slip rubber feet that aid in providing stability while working.
- The table is 46″ x 23.8″ x 29.3″, and can hold up to a 330 pound pet.
- 8-way adjustable H-frame includes two clips with grooming nooses.
- Removable storage rack and foldable legs make storage and transport painless.
12. JY QAQA PET Pet Dog Grooming Table
The JY QAQA PET Pet Dog Grooming Table offers strength and portability. The grooming surface is soft, ribbed rubber, for an easily cleaned non-slip working area. Goal post style legs provide stability while working, and fold up easily for storage or transport.
- Skid-resistant top is static-free for easy cleaning.
- Grooming arm is adjustable to fit the height requirements of most dogs.
- Ribbed rubber work area provides slip resistance and comfort while standing.
13. Go Pet Club Grooming Table with Electric Motor
The Go Pet Club Grooming Table, Electric Motor is designed for professional style quality, for both commercial and personal use. The work surface is a textured, non-slip plastic and rubber composite. A lining of premium aluminum alloy prevents warping of the wood underneath.
- Z-lift H-style base has adjustable feet to keep unit level and prevent wobbling.
- Electric lift motor has a height range of 21.5″ to 41.3″.
- Static free work surface doesn’t attract hair, and is easily cleaned and maintained.
14. SHELANDY Professional Pet Grooming Table
The SHELANDY Professional pet Grooming Table is great for grooming medium to large dogs. Made from heavy duty stainless steel, the table frame itself is very rust resistant. The high quality rubber mat tabletop is waterproof, anti-slip, and wear resistant.
- This table can hold dogs up 200 pounds.
- Available in two sizes, 31.5″ x 20″ and 43.5″ x 23.5″, to accommodate medium and large dogs.
- Includes adjustable clamping arm and two leash clips.
15. Yaheetech Pet Grooming Table for Large Dogs
The Yaheetech Pet Grooming Table for Large Dogs is built to accommodate dogs from 265 to 331 pounds. The frame is constructed from stainless steel, while the tabletop is MDF with a PVC pad on top. It includes an H-frame with 8 adjustment knobs for maximum versatility.
- Measures 47.2″ x 23.8″ x 29.9″ with maximum weight capacity of 331 pounds.
- Adjustable H-frame has two clips for noose leashes.
- Sturdy legs can be collapsed for space saving storage.
16. BestPet 36″ Large Adjustable Pet Grooming Table
The BestPet 36“ Large Adjustable Pet Grooming Table is an economical option for the mobile or amateur groomers. It is designed with a 36 inch long, skid-resistant, static-free ribbed rubber work area. The legs fold flat for simple storage in the home.
- The work area is static-free rubber, so it can be quickly and easily cleaned.
- Smooth, rounded corners to prevent any injury to pet or groomer.
- It includes a universal-fit clamp-style grooming arm that is adjustable up to 33″.
17. ComfortGroom Ultra Low Z-Lift Electric Grooming Table
The ComfortGroom Ultra Low Z-Lift Electric Grooming Table is ideal for professionals who spend their days reaching shoulder height or higher in order to properly groom large dogs. It is adjustable in height from 13″ to 42″ to comfortably adjust for any dog’s size. The work area is a special waterproof high density board, with a non-slip pebbled surface and vinyl trim.
- Work area is 42″ x 24″ x 1.2″, and can lift and lower up to 400 pounds.
- Removable locking table top can be easily cleaned or replaced, if needed.
- Lifetime guaranteed Z frame provides large range of movement and cleaner appearance.
18. Midwest Metal Plywood Grooming Table with Grooming Arm
The Midwest Metal Plywood Grooming Table with Grooming Arm is a great choice for anyone looking for an entry level grooming table. It offers a sturdy 12 ply white pine work area, with an easily cleaned no-slip rubber top, and waterproof underside. The goal post style legs lock into place, have non-skid feet, and fold up and out of the way for easy storage.
- Steel legs are welded and powder coated for strength and rust resistance.
- Includes folding grooming arm with added noose leash to keep your dog still while grooming.
- Work area is a ribbed, non-slip rubber surface that can be cleaned with ease.
19. Bonnlo Upgraded Pet Grooming Table
The Bonnlo Upgraded Pet Grooming Table offers a premium wood work platform, and stainless steel folding legs. The goal post style legs have rubber feet to keep the table stationary during grooming activities. The 330 pound capacity, and double noose adjustable H-frame allow for optimal control over the dog.
- Non-slip, scratch proof work surface keeps your pet safe and stationary.
- Included grooming H-frame has sturdy aluminum clamps, not plastic.
- No tools needed for assembly, simply fold out and lock legs, and attach under-table wire mesh accessory shelf.
20. ComfortGroom Accordion Lift Electric Grooming Table
The ComfortGroom Accordion Lift Electric Grooming Table is designed with a special waterproof high density board with non-skid pebble-textured work surface, and a thin foam comfort layer. It is adjustable from 12″ to 48″ in height with attached foot pedal. It is finished with a high quality scratch-resistant Hammer Paint.
- Adjustable feet provide stability and eliminate wobbling, but can be replaced with casters for mobility.
- Table measures 42″ x 24″ x 1.2″ and is capable of supporting 320 pounds.
- Four hooks provide convenient tool and accessory storage for the groomer.
21. Royale Foldable Pet Dog Grooming Table
The Royale Foldable Pet Dog Grooming Table is constructed with a durable metal frame. The steel goal post style legs provide perfect stability. The 31″x20″ work area can accommodate a weight of up to 250 pounds,
- The table corners have been rounded off to prevent any injury during use, or damage during storage or transport.
- Includes clamp-style adjustable grooming arm and nylon grooming loop.
- Work surface is made of an easily cleaned, non-slip waterproof rubber mat.
22. LZ LEISURE ZONE Pet Dog Grooming Table
The LZ LEISURE ZONE Pet Dog Grooming Table is durable and a great choice for both professionals and the home groomer. Sturdy, stainless steel frame houses the ribbed rubber-topped MDF work area. Available in both a 36″ and 46″ variety, a weight limit of 300 pounds ensures a solid grooming platform for most dogs. Wire mesh shelf removes and legs fold up for storage or transport.
- Includes clamp-style H-frame grooming arms and dual noose leashes.
- The ribbed rubber top is non-slip and easy to wipe clean.
- Rubber foot cups and rounded table edges ensure skid-free operation and damage-free storage.
23. SUNCOO Pet Dog Grooming Table Heavy Duty Z-Lift Table
The SUNCOO Pet Dog Grooming Table Heavy Duty Z-Lift Table is a perfect option for professional groomers or dog show preparation. It has a sturdy, stable H-style base, and Z-style lift frame. It is made of premium, EPA-certified CARB2, and rust-resistant steel.
- High quality hydraulic pump is operated with a foot pedal, leaving the groomer’s hands free to maintain control of the dog.
- Constructed with steel legs waterproof work area, and durable, laminated top.
- Work surface is constructed of premium, easy to clean high density board, with no sharp corners or pointed edges to compromise safety.
24. Flying Pig Professional Electric Lift X Style Durable Grooming Table w/Wheels
The Flying Pig Professional Electric Lift X Style Durable Grooming Table w/Wheels is a premium choice for both the professional home-based groomer, and grooming salons. Work table is 45.75″ x 25.75″ has a slip-resistant, textured surface, designed to keep dogs comfortable and still. It covers a height range of 11.75 inches up to 41.5 inches.
- X-style frame gives maximum lift range, and adjustable leveling feet provide optimal stability.
- Tabletop surface is a removable silicone material that has a bone patterned, slip-resistant texture that is easily cleaned.
- Foot pedal operation lifts and lowers pets weighing up to 220 pounds.
25. puppykitty Z-Lift Hydraulic Pet Grooming Table
The puppykitty Z-Lift Hydraulic Pet Grooming Table is a professional, salon-quality grooming table. It is constructed with a heavy-duty waterproof MDF board with an anti-static, anti-skid rubber mat to keep the dog safe and provide easy cleaning. Solid metal frame ensures that the unit will last for years.
- Adjustable feet provide maximum stability to the H-style base.
- Z-lift base lifts up to 330 pounds from 21 to 36 inches, without losing stability or tipping.
- Includes adjustable arm with maximum height of 31 inches, and grooming loop.
Buyer’s Guide to the Best Grooming Tables for Dogs
Being a dog owner comes with a lot of responsibilities. Your top priority is to make sure that your furry friend is as healthy and happy as possible. To that end, you make sure that you get your pup the very best of everything: a durable dog crate; a comfortable and supportive dog bed; a spacious dog house; a safe outdoor dog kennel, and even a dog playpen that will keep him safe when you can’t keep your eyes on your four-legged companion.
There’s another important component of caring for your four-legged family member that you don’t want to overlook. What is it? – Grooming!
Grooming is an essential part of dog care. Not only does it help to keep your pup looking great and smelling fresh, but it also promotes better health. With regular grooming, you can prevent mats and tangles from developing in your pup’s coat, and built up dirt and debris is removed. According to Laura Dusch, owner of Happy Tails Bathing and Grooming in Branford, Connecticut, “bathing, brushing, and clipping your pup’s coat also helps to promote healthier skin, as it helps to prevent infections, inflammation, and irritation.”
But, for some people (and some dogs) grooming can be a challenging task; and that’s where a dog grooming table comes in handy. If you aren’t quite sure what a grooming table for dogs is or you don’t know how it can benefit you, you’ve come to the right place! In this portion of our review, we share important information about dog grooming tables, including what they are, the benefits they offer, and the features that the best grooming tables offer.
What is a Dog Grooming Table?
As the name suggests, a dog grooming table is a table that is specifically designed to for grooming pets. It offers a stable surface for your dog to sit or stand on while bathing, clipping, and brushing him.
Grooming tables are made of a variety of materials and can be used with dogs of all shapes, sizes, and weights. Generally, professional groomers use these tools to simplify the process of grooming; however, pet owners can certainly use them, too. For example, if you have a pure breed dog and you plan on showing him in competitions, a grooming table can help to ensure that you give him the best possible clean and cut so that he can look at presentable as possible. These tables can also be use by pet owners who simply want to make the process of keeping their pups’ easy.
The Benefits of Using a Dog Grooming Table
So, why should you considering using a grooming table for dogs? Here’s a look at some of the benefits that this tool can offer:
- They simplify the process of all aspects of grooming, including trimming, nail clipping, hair brushing, and even tooth brushing. Since the table holds the dog up higher, it allows the groomer to have easier access to the dog.
- It reduces the stress on the dog. Since the dog is easier to reach, it makes the process of grooming less anxiety inducing.
- It puts less physical stress on the groomer. Your back won’t ache as much because you won’t have to bend down to reach the dog.
- It allows you to reach areas on your dog that would generally be difficult to reach on the floor.
- A grooming table improves the safety of the dog. They typically feature non-slip surfaces and leashes or nooses that keep the dog in place.
Dog Grooming Tables: Things to Consider
Of course, it stands to reason that you want to make sure that you choose a high quality grooming table for your pet. While the table is supposed to make the grooming process safer and easier, if it’s not well made or doesn’t offer must-have features, it will fail at doing the job that it’s supposed to do.
There are a lot of grooming tables for dogs on the market, but they aren’t all created equal. With that said, here’s a look as some of the factors that you should take into consideration if you want to find the best option to meet your needs.
- The size. First and foremost, you want to ensure that the grooming table will be able to accommodate your pup. It should be long enough to fit him, as well as sturdy enough to support his weight. Keep his size in mind while you’re shopping so you can choose an option that will work for him.
- The construction. A grooming table should be highly durable. Since it will be holding a dog for a long period of time, you want to make sure that it can withstand his weight. Additionally, it should be able to stand up to wear and tear.
- Safety features. The best grooming tables for dogs will be outfitted with features that are intended to improve his safety. A non-slip surface will prevent him from falling; rubber feet will make the table more stable; an adjustable grooming arm will allow you to reach the ideal size for your pup’s safety.
- Additional features. Lastly, a high quality grooming table will be equipped with additional features that will make for easier use. For instance, a static free surface will prevent the risk of static cling and static shock. A storage basket will allow you to keep your grooming products close at hand.
Wrapping It Up
Grooming is a very important part of pet care. With a grooming table, the process can be made a lot easier. These tools are designed to improve your comfort and your dog’s safety while you are brushing and/or trimming his coat, while you are clipping his nails, and even while his teeth are being brushed. In fact, it’s because grooming tables make the grooming process so much easier that they are a must for professional dog groomers.
In this review, we offers some insight into grooming tables for dogs, including their purpose, the benefits they offer, and the features that the highest quality tables feature. We have also offered in-depth reviews of our top five choices for the best dog grooming tables on the market. Whether you choose one of the tables that we recommended or you opt for your own, always remember that you should exercise the utmost care while you are tending to your pup’s grooming and maintenance needs. With the right table, you and your furry friend will be a whole lot happier!
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Activity Monitors
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Grooming Scissors
- Best Dog Grooming Clippers
- Best Dog Bath Tubs
- Best Vacuums for Dog Hair
- Best Dog Grooming Gloves