Best Dog Harness for Bearded Collies
Here are our reviews for the best dog harnesses for bearded collies.
1. Mighty Paw Dog Sport Harness
The Mighty Paw dog harness was built for comfort for your dog with padding throughout the lining. In addition to the belly buckle, this harness has a neck buckle as well, so that you don’t need to put your bearded collie’s head through. Straps on the chest and neck allow for 100% size customization whatever size or shape your dog is.
- High visibility stitching
- Two leash attachments and a padded handle for extra control
2. Friends Forever No Pull Dog Harness
The No Pull Dog Harness from Friends Forever was designed to be lightweight and comfortable for your dog, allowing for a full range of motion.By distributing pressure throughout the body if your dog starts to pull, it will stop them from continuing to pull and prevent them from choking.Bright reflective stitching and material by 3M make nighttime walks safe for both you and your bearded collie.
- Made for all-season wear
- Great collar alternative
- Heavy duty steel D-ring for leash attachment
3. Pawaboo Dog Safety Vest Harness
The Pawaboo Safety Vest Harness is marketed for a vehicle, as it comes with a seatbelt attachment. However, this harness can be used on its own by attaching a leash to the steel D-ring on the back. The 100% polyester, padded chest plate will be comfortable for your dog, whether in the car or on a walk.
- With 2 attachment methods, works with all seatbelts
- Adjustable in 4 places
- Fast release buckles on both sides
4. Rabbitgoo Dog Harness No-Pull Pet Harness
If your bearded collie likes to on their leash, this will be a good harness for them, with 2 leash rings, the front one will turn your dog around instead of allowing them to continue forward. Eventually they will learn not to pull on the leash and will walk gently beside you. With 2 adjustable neck straps, and 2 adjustable chest straps, you’ll be able to fit it to your dog perfectly to prevent choking and escaping.
- Made with breathable materials
- Super bright reflective strips
- Durable and weather-proof for use all year long
5. BARKBAY No Pull Dog Harness
Barkbay’s No Pull dog harness was built rugged enough for active dogs who love the outdoors yet is comfortable enough for everyday use. The buckles, and two leash rings, are made from rust-proof metal, while the vest portion is made from no-rip nylon and anti-chafe padding.
- Ultra-reflective strips
- Weatherproof for all-season use
- Sturdy back handle for extra control
Dog Harness for Bearded Collies Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog harness for your bearded collie.
Many dog harnesses are relatively similar and generally have three areas of materials: the straps, the hardware (rings, buckles, adjustable sliders and the vest portion. Within those categories there are a few options but for the most part they’re similar amongst all the harnesses. The hardware is either plastic or metal, the straps are often made of polyester, and the vest is usually made of a durable, weatherproof fabric such as nylon with a mesh or neoprene padding.
There are different types of harnesses on the market, ones made of nylon with no padding or vest, tactical ones, no pull ones, decorative ones, etc. The harnesses on our list are ones that any dog can use since bearded collies don’t really fit into an extreme category. Due to their herding instincts, your dog may tend to pull while on leash, and we covered several that will help.
There is literally a dog harness for every dog, no matter their size or shape. Each harness comes in different sizes, and each one of those sizes have adjustable straps to help with the perfect fit. If you buy your puppy a harness, you may need to purchase another one, but once they are about four or five months old, that harness should be able to last them into adulthood.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Puppy Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Crate for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Bed for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Brush for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Toys for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Collar for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bearded Collies