Below are the top five recommended harnesses for Chow Chows with short item descriptions to explain why that item made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various features of harness your may find useful for your Chow Chow.
Best Dog Harnesses for Chow Chows
Here are our Chow Chow dog harness reviews.
The Rabbitgoo No Pull Harness is designed to make training easier on you with no pull design gently correcting your Chow Chow while out on walks. The adjustable straps allow you to fit the harness to your Chow Chow’s specific needs. Reflective material is interwoven to make your night walks safer.
- No pull designs corrects your dog and pulls them back to your side
- Adjustable feature allows you to decide how tight you want the harness
- Reflective material sends light back to car drivers to alert them of your presence
The Ruffwear All Day Wear Harness is made with the best materials to ensure a comfortable but durable harness for your Chow Chow. The two leash attachments allow you options on how you’d like to train your dog. The interior is padded to offer extra comfort to your Chow Chow while they are wearing their harness.
- Quality materials are used for a safe and comfortable harness
- Multiple leash attachments offers you options to teach your dog
- Padded interior gives the best comfort possible
The Winsee No Pull Dog Harness is made to make training your Chow Chow easier on you by gently keeping them from pulling while on walks. The adjustable vest allows you to fit the harness to your Chow Chow’s specific needs. The sturdy oxford fabric is also reflective to make night walks safer for you and your friend.
- Training is easier with no pull design
- Adjustable vest allows for as close to custom fit as possible
- Oxford fabric is sturdy and reflective makes night walks safer
The Eagloo No Pull Dog Harness is made to make training your Chow Chow easier on you by stopping them from tugging you along on your walks. The vest is adjustable to give the best fit to your Chow Chow. The breathable fabric has reflective material interwoven for safer night walks.
- No pull harness design makes training easier on you
- Adjustable harness allows for as close to custom fit as possible
- Fabric is breathable with reflective material for safer night walks
The PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Harness is made completely no pull for easier training with your Chow Chow. The loose design prevents choking, making walks more enjoyable for you and your Chow Chow. The adjustable fit is perfect for making sure the harness is snug without being too tight.
- No pull design stops your Chow Chow from dragging you on walks
- No choke harness is worry free for training
- Adjustable fit allows you to give your dog the closet fitting harness possible
Chow Chow Dog Harness Buying Guide
As you can see from the above, there are many different variations of harness that would work for your Chow Chow and they all have their own features that benefit your furry friend. Before you purchase a harness for your furry friend, always be sure to measure them and compare that measurement to the brand’s sizing chart to ensure a well fitting harness for your Chow Chow. A well fitting harness will allow you to slip a finger between the harness and their skin to make it snug but not too tight. Below are some of the most popular features of dog harnesses for you to look through and decide which you would want for your Chow Chow.
Having an adjustable harness for your Chow Chow is nice because it allows you to choose how snug or loose the harness fits on your furry friend. The reason this is so vital is that if the harness is too loose it will slide off your Chow Chow but if it is too tight then it can chafe painfully.
Having a padded interior inside your Chow Chow’s harness is nice as it lowers the chance of the material rubbing your furry friend painfully. The most popular material for interior padding is mesh due to its breathability but any soft material will work. Always be sure to check what the padding is made from to ensure a comfortable fitting harness for your Chow Chow.
Having a harness that has reflective material is nice because it increases you and your Chow Chow’s safety while out on night walks. The material is made to catch light and return it to the source, in this case it shoots the light back to drivers to announce your presence and increase your visibility at night.
Multiple Leash Connectors
The reason having multiple leash connectors is nice is when you’re training your Chow Chow, it gives you options on where you would like to teach them to walk and sometimes it reduces their ability to pull. For example, having a leash connector in the front of the harness makes side walking easier and reduces pulling.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Chow Chows
- Best Puppy Food for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Crate for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Bed for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Brush for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Toys for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Collar for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chow Chows
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chow Chows