Below are the top five recommended dog harnesses for Pugs with a short item description for each one to explain why you would want to buy that product. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various harnesses on the market and their features that you and your Pug will love.
Best Dog Harnesses for Pugs
Here are our Pug dog harness reviews.
1. Voyager Durable Small Dog Harness
The Voyager Durable Small Dog Harness is made with a step in design to make getting ready with your Pug a breeze. The all weather mesh is perfect for year round walks and is breathable for your Pug’s comfort. The reflective bands allow you and your Pug safer night walks.
- Step in design is easy for getting your pup ready
- Mesh is durable and made to work all year round
- Reflective bands make for safer night walks
2. BABYLTRL Small Dog Harness
The BABYLTRL Small Dog Harness is made with adjustable straps to give your Pug as close to a custom fit as possible. The vest is made from sturdy oxford material and is comfortable on the skin. The reflective material interwoven makes night walks safer for you and your Pug.
- Adjustable harness makes for a snug fit to your Pug
- Sturdy material is gentle on your dog’s skin
- Reflective material makes night walks safer
3. EcoBark Classic Small Dog Harness
The EcoBark Classic Small Dog Harness is made with the highest quality of eco friendly materials for your Pug. The no pull and no choke design is perfect for Pugs who are new to training and haven’t learned yet. The mesh vest is breathable and comfortable on your Pug’s skin.
- High quality materials are used for a durable and comfy harness
- No pull and no choke is great for new puppies
- Breathable vest is a must in hot or humid areas
4. Downtown Pet Supply Small Dog Harness
The Downtown Pet Supply Small Dog Harness is made to be adjustable, giving your Pug the closest fit to custom as they can get. The step in design allows your Pug to easily and quickly get ready for your day. The padded interior offers comfort as well as durability for long hours of wear.
- Adjustable harness gives a snug but not overly so fit
- Step in design makes getting ready easy on you
- Interior is padded for your Pug’s comfort
5. PUPTECK Sturdy Small Dog Harness
The PUPTECK Sturdy Small Dog Harness is made with extra padding to offer more comfort to your Pug while wearing their harness. The no pull design makes training easier on you and your Pug. The soft polyester is perfect for durability and comfort, great for your Pug who wears their harness for hours at a time.
- Padding inside gives extra comfort to your dog
- Designed to be no pull for newly training puppies
- Fabric is soft to the touch but durable enough to last
Pug Dog Harness Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different types of harnesses to choose from for your Pug with various styles and features. Before you buy a harness you should always be sure to measure your Pug and compare that measurement to the brand’s sizing guide. This lowers the risk of you buying a harness that doesn’t fit your Pug. Now we will go over some of the features you and your Pug may find enjoyable on your furry friend’s harness/
Having an adjustable harness for your Pug is one of the best sizing features you can get. For a harness to work as it should it needs to be snug without being suffocating. You should always be able to slip two fingers in between your Pug’s fur and the harness for a loose but not too loose fitting harness.
Step In Design
The step in design makes getting ready a dream for you and your Pug. Does your dog loathe being strapped into their harness? Do they struggle and make the entire situation harder than it has to be? The step in design gets rid of that hassle and makes getting ready quick and easy.
Having your Pug’s harness be machine washable is one of the best features you can get for your convenience. Sweat and dirt get built up inside the harness and can irritate your Pug’s skin, this is why you should always keep it clean. With a machine washable harness you just throw it into the washing machine and you’re done!
No Choke/No Pull
If your Pug is new to training on a leash then this is the feature for you. Any excited dog or puppy will yank on their leash and this can cause them to choke themselves. They never seem to learn either, so having a no choke and no pull harness completely negates this worry and makes walks easier for you and your furry friend.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Pugs
- Best Dog Bed for Pugs
- Best Dog Brush for Pugs
- Best Dog Crate for Pugs
- Best Dog Toys for Pugs
- Best Dog Collar for Pugs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Pugs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Pugs
- Best Puppy Food for Pugs