Best Dog Harness for Saint Bernards
Here are our reviews for the best dog harnesses for Saint Bernards.
If your Saint Bernard likes to pull on their leash, this will be a good harness for them, the front leash ring will turn your dog around instead of allowing them to continue to pull forward. Eventually they will learn not to pull on the leash and will walk gently beside you and you can switch to the ring on the back. With 2 adjustable neck straps, and 2 adjustable chest straps, you’ll be able to fit it to your Saint Bernard perfectly to prevent choking and escaping.
- Made with breathable materials
- Super bright reflective strips
- Durable and weather-proof for use all year long
PoyPet’s open neck design harness eliminates the need to put the harness over your Saint Bernard’s head, making it easy to just put over them like a saddle then fastening the three buckles on the side. With buckles that lock, 3M material for nighttime visibility and a padded handle for extra control, PoyPet crafts their harnesses with safety in mind. In addition to safety, these harnesses were made for comfort with a padded, breathable webbing against your Saint Bernard’s body.
- Small mesh pocket on chest of dog, which can be used to put contact information
- Everyday harness great for walking, hiking, and training
- Available in 14 colors
Barkbay’s No Pull dog harness was built rugged enough for active dogs who love the outdoors yet is comfortable enough for everyday use. The sliders, and two leash rings, are made from rust-proof metal, while the vest portion is made from no-rip nylon and anti-chafe padding. In addition to the two leash rings, there is also a little pocket nook on the back of the dog for ID tags, with a label identifying what it is in case your Saint Bernard gets lost.
- Ultra-reflective stripsfor visibility in the dark
- Weatherproof for all-season use
- Sturdy back handle for extra control
The WINSEE dog harness is a great all-around harness, that is lightweight and comfortable for you Saint Bernard. The breathable mesh lining has sponge padding for the chest and belly area, for added comfort. The X-Large version of this harness has even larger straps than the Large version, making it most durable for dogs such as Saint Bernards.
- Reflective stitching for visibility at night
- Free collar included
- Multiple adjustment points and lock buckles
ThinkPet’s sport harness is durable and escape-proof, made with premium nylon and breathable mesh padding. The fluorescent lining and reflective stripes make this harness easy to see in low light, which is great if you’re an early morning walker. Available in a variety of colors, and up to XXL, you’re bound to find a great match for your Saint Bernard.
- Use front leash ring to prevent pulling
- Safety buckle locks for added security
- Premium materials are optimized for ventilation and comfort
Dog Harness for Saint Bernards Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog harness for your Saint Bernard.
There are different styles of dog harnesses, and generally each have three areas of different materials: the straps, the hardware (rings, buckles, adjustable sliders) and the vest portion. The hardware is often plastic or metal, the straps are often made of polyester or nylon, and the vests we looked at are made of a nylon, or polyester, with a breathable mesh lining.
There are different types of harnesses on the market, ones with and without padding or vests, tactical ones, no pull ones, decorative ones, etc. The harnesses on our list are ones that will be great for Saint Bernards as we looked at style and function. Though the harnesses on our list are no-pull harnesses, they are also great options for dogs who don’t pull, we feel that they are perfect everyday harnesses for any activity level.
Harnesses come in several different sizes, and each of those sizes, can be adjusted, sometimes in multiple areas. Because of the different sizing combinations, you’ll be able to find a perfect fit for your Saint Bernard. Sizing is important when it comes to harnesses; too small and it could cause injury and too large and dogs can escape from them. Since Saint Bernards are so large, not all harnesses will come in a size that fits them, so whatever harness you choose, make sure it will fit your dog properly.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Saint Bernards
- Best Puppy Food for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Crate for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Bed for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Brush for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Toys for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Collar for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Muzzle for Saint Bernards
- Best Dog Shampoo for Saint Bernards
- Best Training Book for Saint Bernards