Double coated Siberian Huskies resemble arctic wolves in respect of physical appearance and loud hauling. The ancestor of this sled dog was bred in eastern Siberia of Russia by popular Chukchi people. Since the last century, these sledding Siberian Huskies have been gaining popularity in North America. The amicable nature and superior intellect of this Siberian Husky set it apart from other kinds of wolf-like breeds such as German Shepherds, Tamaskan, Saarloos Wolfdog, and so on.
No matter how gently they behave towards strangers and other pets, you never know when it will start chasing someone. That is why to avoid these misfortunate situations; it is important to put a harness on your Siberian Husky.
Best Dog Harnesses for Siberian Huskies
Here are our dog harnesses for Siberian Huskies reviews.
The no chock design of this Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness deters hard pullers from pulling their Siberian Huskies. The harness’s chest piece is made of elastic mesh, which is why the dog feels pretty comfortable wearing it while walking. It is very convenient for dog caregivers to put it on and take it off.
- This thoughtful harness is available in two colors- classic black and bright red.
- You will get a lifetime warranty for buying this product.
- Nylon straps ensure a comfortable fit for your Siberian Husky.
This PetSafe Easy Walk Nylon No Pull Dog Harness is an excellent choice for you if you are trying to train your Siberian Husky. As the chest size of Siberian Husky is around 26 inches, the medium and large-sized ones will be perfect for your Husky if you properly adjust the straps. The front clip attachment of the harness eliminates pulling and choking from the picture.
- This consists of a martingale loop and a D ring.
- You can put it on the washing machine or wash it with your own hand.
- The harness is pretty strong and durable.
This sturdy HDP Big Dog No Pull Dog Harness offers you no less than four unique colors to choose from. This gentle option not only provides the ultimate control to your Siberian Husky while walking but also distributes the weight all through the body. The handle of the harness allows you to keep your adorable Husky close to you.
- The D ring of the harness is placed right in the middle of the back.
- This cleverly designed dog harness is made of polyester material.
- The click buckle of the harness ensures fast release in the time of need.
This PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness is an excellent choice for your furry Siberian Husky. The padded chest piece of the harness disperses the pressure throughout the larger area of its body. As the neck size of an adult Siberian Husky is around 22 inches, the large and extra-large sized ones will be perfect for keeping your Husky comfortable.
- This crash-tested harness limits its mobility in the car.
- There is some breathable liner added to the harness.
- The harness consists of multiple attachment points.
This next-generation Sleepypod Clickit Sport Dog Safety Harness checks any kind of movement when your Siberian Husky is traveling with you in a car. If used delicately, this crash-tested dog harness can last for at least five years. Made of ballistic nylon, this harness serves excellently as a walking harness too.
- Although there are four different sizes for this product, medium and large ones are apt for Huskies.
- You can adjust the fit with the help of straps and buckles.
- You can use a damp cloth to clean this safety harness.
Dog Harnesses For Siberian Huskies Buyer’s Guide
Classic northern Siberian Huskies can win anyone’s heart with their energetic and loyal nature in no time. If you house such an adorable Husky, you should consider yourself lucky as a dog parent. Like other dogs, Siberian Huskies also need a good amount of socialization and behavioral training. With a dog harness, you can teach your medium-sized Husky how to walk properly on the road and to stay away from destructive activities. To keep your Husky fit and healthy, you can also use the harness during exercises. So, follow these below tricks and buy your Siberian Husky a comfortable yet stylish harness.
Siberian Huskies have a neck size of 22 inches and a chest size of 26 inches generally. After measuring your Husky add an inch to the measurement before choosing the size. Now that all the harnesses include adjustable components for a customized fit, you can use this extra inch to ensure that it is comfortable and breathable enough for your Siberian Husky.
Polyester and mesh harnesses are the most sought after ones these days. Mesh webbing doesn’t let your Siberian Husky sweat heavily while running and playing. Some manufacturers are also using elastic to keep the harness in the right place.
The majority of harnesses available in the market are for walking and training purposes only. Crash tested and safety harnesses are a new introduction for the pet industry. For god forbid, if your car meets with an accident, your Siberian Husky will remain safe and sound because of these harnesses. Apart from these, there are front clips and back clip harnesses too. If your Husky is a hard puller, this clipped front harness is the right one for you. Keeping in mind the crippled dogs, harness manufacturers are bringing a special kind of harness that demands owners’ support to help the dogs in walking.
As you are leafing through good dog harness samples for Siberian Husky, you must have adopted one for your family. If you are trying to train your Husky with the help of this harness, don’t be too harsh on it.
No matter what brand you buy from, always ensure that the harness should be comfortable for your Husky. Go through these above-mentioned points, and we are sure that you will bring home the right harness for your Siberian Husky.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Puppy Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Crate for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Brush for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Siberian Huskies
- Best Training Book for Siberian Huskies