Alert and loyal hybrid Bull Pugs have inherited some of the best qualities of English bulldog and pugs. This designer breed of dog makes an excellent apartment dweller, and their tireless playful activities can blow anyone’s mind. This small to medium-sized mixed breed has a round head, dark eyes, curled tail, broad shoulder, and many other physical characteristics.
These fun-loving Bull Pugs can be a great family pet, and these dogs know how to behave themselves around other pets. Still, sometimes it becomes almost inevitable to use a dog muzzle when out in public or when someone visits your house. This article is entirely dedicated to some top-quality dog muzzle samples, reviews, and selection guidelines.
Best Dog Muzzles for Bull Pugs
Here are our dog muzzles for Bull Pugs reviews.
1. Four Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle
This extraordinary Four Paws Walk-About Quick-Fit Dog Muzzle gives your Bull Pug a chance to be a part of your social life. The seven varied sizes offered by Four Paws cover the snout circumference from 4.25 inches to 9.5 inches. The ultimate fastening instrument stays behind the head of your Bull Pug, which passes below the ears.
- It is difficult for Bull Pugs to remove it with their paws.
- The additional straps provide an adjustable quality to the muzzle.
- The manufacturers use durable nylon material for its configuration.
2. PetSafe Dog Muzzle
This incredibly soft PetSafe Dog Muzzle keeps the front part open so that your Bull Pug can lap water whenever it feels thirsty. This classic black do muzzle comes in a wide range of sizes. This comfortable dog muzzle diminishes the barking, biting, nipping, chewing, and all other unpleasant anger outlets of your Bull Pug quite instantly.
- The additional padding makes the muzzle extra comfortable for a summer day stroll.
- Mesh webbing keeps the inside well ventilated and breezy.
- This muzzle sits tightly on the snout area of your Bull Pug.
3. CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle
This CollarDirect Leather Dog Muzzle refrains your Bull Pug from attacking any unfriendly people or animals on the road. This lightweight dog muzzle offers your Bull Pug a basket style option. The metal buckles and rivets allow you to adjust the fit whenever it is needed.
- This genuine leather gives the muzzle a classic retro look.
- The muzzle helps the trainers in house training.
- Though this muzzle is quite in demand, only one single size is there.
4. Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle
This flexible Baskerville Ultra Dog Muzzle helps your Bull Pug remain calm and quiet in highly stressful situations. This double-duty dog muzzle features some safety straps to ensure a perfect fit. One of these straps is an over-head strap, and that is completely removable in case your Bull Pug feels suffocated.
- This quick fit dog muzzle features a loop attached to the muzzle.
- The muzzle is made of malleable plastic material that can survive thermal exposure.
- This dog muzzle features a neoprene pad lining.
5. Coastal Pet Products Best Fit Adjustable Comfort Dog Muzzle
This Coastal Pet Products Best Fit Adjustable Comfort Dog Muzzle lets your Bull Pug pull out its pink tongue and remain relaxed on hot summer days. The muzzle features an elastic band. Like the earlier one, this muzzle contains a loop that passes through the dog’s chin area.
- There is a hook attached to the muzzle.
- This customized muzzle provides ultimate control while walking and running.
- Coastal Pet offers an extra-large size and other standard size options for this particular model.
Dog Muzzles For Bull Pugs Buyer’s Guide
The gentle demeanor and loving attitude of these Bull Pugs can melt anyone’s heart in no time. These dogs are more of a couch potato; that is why they do not require extreme exercise. A one-hour long stroll or 30 min playing cum training session would be good enough for them to keep them healthy and active.
Though these Bull Pugs are sweet-natured sometimes, they show their stubborn behavior sometimes, and they require tactful handling during those days. A dog muzzle can be instrumental enough in abstaining your Bull Pug from unpleasant activities and unusual traits. So, go through the following lines, which highlight the buying guidelines of dog muzzles suitable for your Bull Pug.
There is a huge controversy among dog trainers and animal protection groups regarding the cruelty of dog muzzles. However, there come some social situations when it becomes entirely crucial to use a dog muzzle. For training, grooming, vet visits, etc. dog muzzles are absolutely necessary.
Wearing a dog muzzle helps your Bull Pug in tackling the social anxiety and keeps itself calm in stressful situations. Though it is okay to use dog muzzles on your Bull Pug for two or three hours, don’t try to use it for more than 5 hours. It can interrupt the blood circulation, causing redness and swelling on the dog’s facial area.
Styles and Materials
Nowadays, there are endless products available in the pet industry for dog owners to choose from. In the category of the muzzle, there are basket muzzles, slip-on muzzles, extra-strong police dog muzzles, etc. But, we personally suggest going for fabric muzzles as those are incredibly soft and let your Bull Pug eat, talk, pant, drink with the muzzle on.
Leather and mesh muzzles are very common among fabric ones. These not only keep the inside well ventilated but also, help your Bull Pug look classy in the muzzle attire.
The perfect fit of a dog muzzle determines the safety and comfortability of your Bull Pug. That is why you should attach enough importance to the right fitting of the dog muzzle so that your Bull Pug can perform all the everyday activities with the muzzle on. Measure the snout circumference, horizontal head circumference etc. to figure out which size would be apt for your Bull Pug. You can always choose adjustable straps associated with the dog muzzle. Other than these, we suggest foraying into bigger sizes.
It may surprise you to know that pet dogs are bound to wear dog muzzles in public according to the rules and laws in some specific countries. Even if it is not imposed by the government to follow such measures regarding muzzles, why are you taking a chance where your Bull Pug can attack someone else on the road? Shop today for a dog muzzle and grab the opportunity to be a good citizen as well as a good dog parent.
- Best Leash for Dogs that Pull
- Best Dog Harness
- Best Dog Muzzle
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Bike Trailer
- Best Dog Stroller
- Best Dog Training Collar
- Best Dog Leash for Running
- Best Dog Food for Bull Pugs
- Best Puppy Food for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Crate for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Bed for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Brush for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Toys for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Collar for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Harness for Bull Pugs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bull Pugs
- Best Training Book for Bull Pugs