Bosnian Coarse-haired hound, commonly known as Barak, was developed in Bosnia of the 1890s, crossing Italian gundogs. This shaggy coated Barak is also known for its excellent olfactory system, and they literally ace in hunting. Categorized as a scenthound by the UKC, the Barak is no taller than 22 inches. This hunting dog requires lots of exercise on a daily basis, and they are even-tempered most of the time.
The Bosnian Coarse haired hound can live up to 15 years in some cases, but their average lifespan is around 12 years. For your newly adopted Barak or Bosnian Coarse haired hound, you need at home its personal bed, crate, a walking harness, and good quality food.
Best Dog Food For Barak
The best dog food for Barak is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. Apart from smoked salmon, the fish diet also contains sweet potato, pea, lentils, and so on. This yummy adult dog food consists of taurine, which makes the heart healthier.
- This 360 Kcal/cup diet contains vitamin B and D supplements.
- This delicious dog meal is full of antioxidants and prebiotics for strong immunity.
- This protein-rich diet is fortified with chelated minerals and other essential nutrients.
Best Puppy Food For Barak
Barak’s best puppy food is Purina Pro Plan Puppy Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food which fuels the puppies for the whole day with energy and stamina. This savory diet comes in 6, 18, and 34-pound bags. This chicken meal contains poultry by-products, wheat, corn, gluten, etc.
- The food tastes so good because of its added beef fat, which is preserved by tocopherol.
- Supplements of vitamin A, B, and D protect the little puppies from diseases and germs.
- This unique commercial puppy food contains live prebiotics along with DHA rich fish oils.
Best Dog Bed For Barak
The best dog bed for Barak is Precision Pet Products Gusset Daydreamer Bolster Cat & Dog Bed as it takes the dogs to seventh heaven with comfort. This incredibly soft bed is available in three standard sizes with height 9 inches and above. This oval-shaped bed has super soft pillows all around it.
- For easy entry, one side of the bed has been made of low height.
- The loose fur doesn’t stick to the bed at all.
- This overly stuffed bed is machine washable.
Best Dog Crate For Barak
The best dog crate for Barak is MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate Made of gauge steel, the crate has very little space between the wires, and thereby it eliminates the chance of your Barak’s escaping. There are multiple sizes for this particular crate model.
- It arrives with an instruction guide.
- The dual latch system makes the crate extra secure and safe.
- This portable crate features a divider panel for size-shifting when needed.
Best Dog Harness For Barak
Barak’s best dog harness is Puppia Black Trim Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness for its classy prints and lightweight. This everyday harness is available in camo, red, beige, and royal blue color. There is a padded black lining on the edges to make the movement comfortable for dogs.
- This convenient harness is made of pure polyester fabric.
- The chest belt and buckles ensure reliable fit and easy removal, respectively.
- This stylish harness is pretty durable and lasts for 2 to 3 years easily.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book