Only 14 inches tall Cheeks or Pekachi weighs less than 10 pounds, and this sweet designer dog makes a fantastic family companion. A mix of Chihuahua and Pekingese, Cheeks adapt to modern apartment life pretty quickly. Though the hybrid Cheeks are low maintenance, they enjoy the attention they get from singles and seniors.
Ideal for working persons, the Cheeks can have either a short coat or long coat depending on the dominant breed of parents. This handsome and low energy Cheek thrives on early socialization, and it would be good if you select low-calorie food for this breed. To live its 10 to 14 years happily and comfortably, the Cheeks require a soft bed, elegant crate, etc., so our reviews on the best dpg products below will help you picking them.
Best Dog Food For Cheeks
Your small Cheek will love the perfect blend of the taste of this Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Small Breed Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food. This essential, high protein recipe includes fish, chicken, oatmeal, peas, potatoes, etc. A wide variety of natural ingredients makes it flavourful, and the recipe receives a good dose of omega fatty acids from these ingredients.
- The 397 Kcal/cup energy keeps the body active throughout the day.
- The manufacturers use tocopherol, which promotes healthy skin and quickly converts the food into energy.
- The kibbles have been made exceptionally small to prevent choking.
Best Puppy Food For Cheeks
The small-bite kibbles of this Purina Pro Plan Puppy Small Breed Chicken & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food are made with beef fat, corn gluten, dried eggs, whole grain wheat, fish meal, etc. This germ-protection recipe includes soybean oil, fish oil, etc., for radiant skin. The Purina Pro packs an ample amount of DHA supplements for a healthy brain.
- It is good food for your Cheek as there is no artificial element in it.
- It has been developed to serve the puppies in their first year after birth.
- Packed with muscle-building ingredients, the dry food uses only natural flavors.
Best Dog Bed For Cheeks
This over-stuffed K&H Pet Products Deluxe Orthopedic Bolster Cat & Dog Bed is ideal for comfortable naps and relaxation. The microsuede fabric is gentle against the skin, and dogs can even snuggle the velvety bolsters to make themselves extra cozy. The leading vets generally recommend this medical-grade foam bed as it soothes the aching joints of the body.
- This luxurious quilted bed is either 9 inches or 9.5 inches tall.
- This semi-circle bed can contour the dog’s body easily.
- This soft fleece mattress is available in only eggplant and green color.
Best Dog Crate For Cheeks
This covered EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate lets the dog parents install a few toys inside it to keep the Cheek engaged. With multiple zippered doors, dogs find it pretty convenient to enter and exit. The warranty of 2 years vouches for its quality.
- This refreshing dog crate presents 11 color options before the dog parents.
- This water-proof crate has a double carrying handle along with a carrying case, crate mat.
- If you want, you can place loads on top of the crate.
Best Dog Harness For Cheeks
Your adorable Cheek will look classy and trendy at the same time with this Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness. The straps pass through the neck and torso but do not cause any sort of choking. It comes in four reflective colors, which help during night-time outings.
- There are closure buckles on the chest and belly strap.
- It has one D ring and a lifting handle on the rear side.
- Though it is made with sponge filled fabric, it doesn’t soak the sweat at all, rather lets it evaporate.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book