The loyal and fun-loving Chi Apso brings together the remarkable personality of Mexican Chihuahua with the exceptional companionship of Lhasa Apso. The spunky Chi Apso looks like a long-haired teddy bear. This wonderful family pet loves to explore unknown sites, and it is super independent despite its 10 inches height.
Bred in the 1980s, the Chi Apso requires low-calorie kibbles for their inactive lifestyle. Also known as Lhasa Chi, the Chi Apso is double-coated, and they thrive in places with a temperate climate. We have shortlisted the following items to help the Chi Apso owners in their very first shopping.
Best Dog Food For Chi Apso
The best dog food for Chi Apso is Hill’s Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food. Designed for sensitive stomach and skin, the dry food keeps all the vital organs healthy and functioning. Packed with chicken, eggs, yellow peas, etc., the food is the product of years of cutting-edge research.
- This USA made dog food is digestion-friendly.
- Garden vegetables such as broccoli, carrots, etc., are there in the food.
- This 392 Kcal/cup dog food combines around 85 mg/kg of ascorbic acid.
Best Puppy Food For Chi Apso
If you want to accelerate the growth of your Chi Apso, you should definitely feed it with Wellness Small Breed Complete Health Puppy Turkey, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food, 4-lb bag. Deboned turkey along with salmon, menhaden fish meal, chicken fat, etc., make this diet a complete nutritive one. The addition of tocopherol helps in overall growth along with long term preservation.
- There are botanical extracts such as green tea extract, rosemary oil, spearmint juice, etc.
- It has Docosahexaenoic acid for intellectual growth.
- The naturally preserved puppy food nourishes the hair follicle and the entire body.
Best Dog Bed For Chi Apso
This bowl-like Aspen Pet Round Animal Print Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Color Varies is ideal for Chi Apso. Specially designed for little dogs and cats, the bed promotes the nesting instinct in dogs and ensures a soothing sleep. Made with eco-friendly polyester fillers, the bed is only 5 inches tall.
- This polyester circular bed weighs less than 5 pounds.
- This compact napping zone has slightly raised side walls for supporting the head and back.
- The lightweight bed stands for gentle cycle washing of washing machines.
Best Dog Crate For Chi Apso
If you are looking for a little abode for your Chi Apso, the MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Single Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate can be a great choice. It has several accessories such as a composite pan, dividing equipment, removable roller feet, etc. This accident-proof structure lets you relocate your Chi Apso easily due to its lightweight.
- It covers a height range between 14 inches and 33 inches.
- The manufacturers use coated metal on the outside to protect it from heat.
- The slide bolt latches lock your Chi Apso securely, and it is impossible for dogs to open it.
Best Dog Harness For Chi Apso
Put this Pawtitas Nylon Reflective Back Clip Dog Harness on your adventurous Chi Apso and let it be a part of your upcoming trips. This flexible step-through harness protects the bones and neck of your Chi Apso from heavy pulling. Don’t worry about the right fit of the harness at all, and there are 5 sizes and multiple adjusting facilities in it.
- Nylon fabric makes it apt for summer use.
- The breathable training equipment helps the dogs in obedience training.
- Minimum weight requirement for this harness is 5 pounds.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book