A unique combination between classic Chinese Crested and Mexican Chihuahua, the Chi-Chi is pretty sassy, and it is proud of its distinctive appearance. This little hybrid dog of cautious nature gets attached to its owners pretty quickly. Chi-Chi loves to accompany the kids around the house, and it is the best playmate your kid can get.
This modern-day mixed breed shines in the task of supervision, and they can be pretty loud when excited. Chi-Chi is highly intelligent, and it learns the basic skills pretty quickly, relieving you of the worry of its training. We believe the following products will help your Chi-Chi to adapt to your lifestyle pretty fast.
Best Dog Food For Chi-Chi
For healthy growth and nourishment, you should feed your Chi-Chi with this Hill’s Science Diet Adult Sensitive Stomach & Skin Small & Mini Breed Chicken Recipe Dry Dog Food. Specially designed for toy adult dogs, the food provides your Chi-Chi the antioxidant benefits. Chicken, eggs, soybean, etc., contributes to the 21% crude protein.
- This well-rounded food quickly converts itself into energy.
- Enriched with vitamin E, it has moisture for the prevention of choking.
- This 392 Kcal/cup diet provides proper oxidative balance to the body.
Best Puppy Food For Chi-Chi
If you are choosing this Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food, you will be stunned to know that there are 3 sizes from 6 pounds to 40 pounds for this. Designed for healthy eyes and organs, the dry food also promotes faster skeletal development. It combines a good dose of flaxseed to maintain a steady hormonal balance in the body.
- This high protein and fatty diet are generous on the liver of puppies.
- The 419 Kcal/cup of metabolizable energy ensures an active life for the puppies.
- Sometimes puppies are reactive to corn, dairy, and grains; so, there is no such element in the recipe.
Best Dog Bed For Chi-Chi
No matter what color you have on your wall, the American Kennel Club Casablanca Bolster Cat & Dog Bed will go with all of them, and it has ten color varieties. The round shape of the bed easily contours the body of the dog. Built with Casablanca fabric, the bed is okay with slight chewing.
- This relaxing nap zone is only half a foot.
- This modern bed is eco-friendly to some extent.
- This slumber zone provides the dog with huggable polyfill bolsters.
Best Dog Crate For Chi-Chi
This dual colored MidWest Spree Plastic Dog & Cat Kennel accommodates your tiny Chi-Chi and locks it with the help of the steel door. With this crate, you don’t have to worry about the relocation of your Chi-Chi at all. Dogs weighing up to 6 pounds and 12 pounds can fit inside the two sizes of the crate.
- This pet carrier weighs only 1.5 pounds.
- You just have to go with four-step for assembling this crate.
- The best thing about its door is that it can swing both forward and backward.
Best Dog Harness For Chi-Chi
This Copatchy No-Pull Reflective Adjustable Dog Harness is designed in a different way from the conventional harness. It has buckled straps on the front and clips on the back. Suitable for late-night outings, the harness lets you lift your Chi-Chi when you see rough terrain.
- There is a brand logo on the carrying handle.
- Plus, it is very cozy and breathable because of its mesh fabric.
- This basic harness doesn’t come in the way of running, hiking, or jogging.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book