The gorgeous looking combination of a Chihuahua and Cocker Spaniel is a Chi-Spaniel. It is a loving and intelligent dog that loves their caretakers and is friendly around children making them great family dogs. The coat of your Chi-Spaniel is medium long and might need regular brushing to avoid mats.
They are suitable to live in plenty of environments comprising apartments, small houses without yards, or large homes with gardens where they can freely play. While planning to adopt a Chi-Spaniel ensure you have all the necessities beforehand to please your new member. Since this breed requires a bed, crate, a soft harness, and a good-quality food primarily for a healthier lifestyle, we have shared our reviews on the best ones to help you.
Best Dog Food For Chi-Spaniels
To maintain your Chi-Spaniel’s health, give it the Nutro Ultra Adult Dry Dog Food, promotes muscle strength and better immunity. This adult dog food is made with lean proteins and is full of antioxidants and essential oils to give good health. The blend is uniquely built for adult dogs to get the correct amount of nutrition each day to stay active and fit.
- Comprises of antioxidants that help in keeping the heart, mind, and body active
- Comprises of three-lean proteins all in one kibble
- The essential oils will help your Chi-Spaniel maintain a shiny and silky coat
Best Puppy Food For Chi-Spaniels
The growth years of your Chi-Spaniel are best-taken care of by Purina ONE SmartBlend Healthy Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food. This puppy food kibble is highly rich in protein and gives an adequate amount of nutrition to your Chi-Spaniel to support muscle growth. It is also highly digestible and supports immune and brain development.
- Comprises of DHA an essential ingredient in the mother’s milk to provide brain and eye development
- Has added minerals, nutrients, and vitamins to give your Chi-Spaniel pup a perfect growth
- Real chicken and protein are the keys to growing muscles and bones
Best Dog Crate For Chi-Spaniels
The best supportive and secure crate for your tiny Chi-Spaniel is Precision Pet Products Provalu Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate. It is a strong and durable crate that ensures complete safety for your loving Chi-Spaniel, giving it the comfort it needs. Also, it is convenient for travel as it can be easily foldable and movable.
- Very tough and lasting frame ensuring the security
- A cozy home for your Chi-Spaniel, making it comfortable
- Has rounded edge to prevent your Chi-Spaniel from getting hurt
Best Dog Bed For Chi-Spaniels
A comfortable and relaxing bed for your Chi-Spaniel is the FurHaven NAP Ultra Plush Orthopedic Deluxe Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover. The soft material gives extra comfort, and the egg-crate foam distributes your Chi-Spaniel’s weight evenly on the bed. Also, it has a unique material that keeps your Chi-Spaniel cool in summers and warm in winters.
- A removable cover helps in cleaning and maintaining hygiene
- It is an orthopedic bed that takes care of muscles and joints
- It has a step-on design for effortlessly getting on the bed
Best Dog Harness For Chi-Spaniels
A soft and well-fitting harness for your Chi-Spaniel is Puppia RiteFit Polyester Back Clip Dog Harness. It comes with soft cushioning to prevent hurting your Chi-Spaniel in any way. The harness has adjustable belts for a secure and comfortable fitting for daily walks.
- Has attractive colors to choose from for your Chi-Spaniel
- Breathable fabric for better comfort
- Adjustments give a perfect fit
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book