Only 11 inches tall, Crested Chin is a lovely pet companion that inherits the best characteristics of all its parents – Japanese Crested, Chinese Chin, and Chin Crested. This people-friendly designer dog needs very light exercise, and they are best suited as a family companion. Due to the regal appearance and charming attitude, Crested Chin is pretty popular among dog lovers of North America.
This long-coated hybrid dog features a fine-boned body along with a long muzzle and flat forehead. Aristocratic Crested Chin is one of the most faithful designer dogs, and they have a knack for performing various tricks. The Crested Chin can be a good apartment dweller, and will need the following items to feel at home in a new environment.
Best Dog Food For Crested Chin
The best dog food for Crested Chin is Merrick Classic Healthy Grains Real Chicken + Brown Rice Recipe with Ancient Grains Adult Dry Dog Food. Its excellent taste makes the Crested Chin fall in love with this classic chicken-based diet. Its 26% of crude protein is supplied from deboned chicken, salmon, alfalfa, and turkey.
- Ideal for sick dogs, the food combines amino acids, prebiotics, etc.
- Its 11% of moisture reduces the chance of choking.
- Various fermentation products and botanical extracts protect the body against diseases.
Best Puppy Food For Crested Chin
The best puppy food for Crested Chin is Purina Pro Plan Puppy Lamb & Rice Formula Dry Dog Food. The inclusion of lamb, fish meal and beef, etc., makes the muscles stronger and bestows the puppies with upper body strength. Eggs and real fruits supply an adequate amount of vitamin A to the body.
- Calcium, phosphorus and other minerals promote steady blood circulation in the body.
- The corn gluten meal is rich in carbohydrates and keeps the stomach full for hours.
- The manufacturers do not use any artificial fillers in the kibbles.
Best Dog Bed For Crested Chin
The best dog bed for Crested Chin is FurHaven Quilted Orthopedic Sofa Cat & Dog Bed w/ Removable Cover. The quilted pet bed generally uses egg-crate foam, which aids the weary muscles. It weighs only 9 pounds, and this cuddly bed is ideal for short naps.
- It ensures better airflow, hence more comfort during the summer months.
- This comfy luxury bed has a thick foam base wrapped with a polyester cover.
- It has three bolsters, and the entire bed comes with a one-month of warranty.
Best Dog Crate For Crested Chin
The best dog crate for Crested Chin is Petmate Vari Dog & Cat Kennel. It has a number of vents for easy airflow, and unlike many other crates, this one has only one exit door. Made of eco-friendly plastic, the crate provides your Crested Chin a durable construction.
- This heavy-duty crate features an interior moat on sidewalls.
- It comes with a packet full of nuts and bolts for easy installation.
- Its steel structure ensures a sturdy configuration.
Best Dog Harness For Crested Chin
The best dog harness for Crested Chin is OneTigris Tactical Vest Nylon Front Clip Dog Harness. Designed for adventurous dogs, the harness features a nylon shell and water-repellent MOLLE webbing. Its inner padding eliminates the chance of constant poking, which running and makes the body movement effortless.
- Dogs up to 42 inches of chest girth can wear this harness.
- It comes with an additional control loop and bungee straps.
- This versatile harness is available in only two sizes- medium and large.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book