A deliberate cross between Shih Tzu and Chinese Crested, Crested Tzu is a well-mannered little dog that is proud of its distinctive physical appearance. This low-maintenance companion dog adapts to apartment life pretty quickly. The knee-high Crested Tzu suffers from eye issues, tracheal collapse, and many allergies from a very early age.
Found in Norway, England, and many parts of the USA, the Crested Tzu has a fine-boned long body. A typical Crested Tzu can be hairless like its parental breeds, but all of them are gentle around kids. For this quiet and entertaining Crested Tzu, you should garner at your home age-specific foods, comfy beds, heavy-duty crates, and a flexible harness.
Best Dog Food For Crested Tzu
The best dog food for Crested Tzu is Wellness Complete Health Adult Whitefish & Sweet Potato Recipe Dry Dog Food. Build with white fish, menhaden fish meal, and sweet potatoes, the diet is a well-rounded one. Additional vitamin D3 supplements promote strong bones and boost immunity.
- Its 10% moisture helps digestion deterring choking.
- This high-calorie Wellness food includes natural fish flavor for its unique aroma.
- Its filler-free kibbles are taurine-packed and thus improve heart health.
Best Puppy Food For Crested Tzu
The best puppy food for Crested Tzu is Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food. The small breed of puppies requires more energy, and so it contains around 419 kcal of energy per cup. The additional beta-carotene takes care of eye health among puppies.
- Mainly egg, fish, and chicken supply 32% of the protein of the recipe.
- Designed for cognitive development, the puppy food has real fruits like oranges, blueberries, papaya, etc.
- Its advanced nutrients promote bacterial growth in the body diminishing the chance of infection in vital organs.
Best Dog Bed For Crested Tzu
The best dog bed for Crested Tzu is Aspen Pet Round Puffy Bolster Cat & Dog Bed, Color Varies. It features raised side walls for back support and overall protection. The polyester bed looks like a flower from the top, and it comes in many fun colors.
- The double-stitch makes the bed resistant to chewing.
- The bed is only 18 inches in length and width; the height is around 6 inches.
- This easy-to-climb bed allows both cats and dogs to sit on it, and this machine-washable bed ensures effortless transportation.
Best Dog Crate For Crested Tzu
The best dog crate for Crested Tzu is EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate. The two handles ensure easy relocation. It has eleven color varieties; all of them feature more than one zippered entrance door.
- The windows are made of black mesh fabric; as a result, the interior part of the crate gets plenty of sunlight.
- The standard crate mat helps your Crested Tzu feel at home inside the crate.
- This water-resistant crate comes in a carrying bag.
Best Dog Harness For Crested Tzu
The best dog harness for Crested Tzu is PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness. Its heavily padded chest piece protects the Crested Tzu from fatal car accidents. Recommended by leading vets, the harness has more than one point of adjustment.
- This crash-tested harness allows you to lock your Crested Tzu to the car seat, limiting its physical movement.
- This customizable dog harness is made of water-proof material.
- There are four unique sizes to choose from.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book