A cross of Yorkshire Terrier and Chinese Crested, Crustie is the perfect hypoallergenic breed for families having kids. This eager-to-please designer dog weighs less than 13 pounds, and this modern breed was deliberately bred to provide companionship to the lonely owners. Happy and energetic Crustie is a toy herding dog like one of its parents.
Slightly sparse coated Crustie is an engaging breed, and due to their spontaneous attitude, they are loved by many. To emit their excessive energy, they need at least two strolls in a day and a great deal of physical activity. If you have a baby Crustie at your home, please check out the following products, which are specific to this breed.
Best Dog Food For Crustie
The best dog food for Crustie is Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Healthy Weight Adult Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food. Created with chicken, barley, oatmeal, flaxseed, and chicken fat, the food makes the body stronger than ever with its multi-nutrient content. Enriched with L-Carnitine, it provides healthy muscles and a sharp brain.
- The food can be consumed by small, medium, and large breeds of dogs of any age.
- Designed for weight control, the food features both glucosamine and chondroitin.
- Chelated minerals, along with live prebiotics and antioxidants, make the food an immune-friendly one.
Best Puppy Food For Crustie
The best puppy food for Crustie is Diamond Naturals Small Breed Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food. The manufacturers use the real cage-free chicken in the recipe, and it is specially designed for a small breed of dogs that require a high-calorie diet. The nutritive diet contains colorful vegetables like pumpkin, kale, spinach, carrots, etc.
- The added ferrous compounds control the blood flow in the body.
- Dried yeast preserves the puppy diet for a long time, maintaining its flavors and aroma.
- This high-calorie diet supplies your Crustie puppy with 32% of crude protein.
Best Dog Bed For Crustie
The best dog bed for Crustie is Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Round Shearling Bolster Dog Bed, 21-in. The 6.5 inches of the bed allows dogs to climb it easily and provides your Crustie a luxurious feeling. Made with an insulating layer, the bed keeps dogs extra warm and cozy during chilly nights.
- Its water-resistant wrapper doesn’t let the urine, skin oil, or any water drop to go pass the first layer.
- The foam core of this eco-friendly bed is replaceable.
- The supportive design of the bed alleviates all the body aches.
Best Dog Crate For Crustie
The best dog crate for Crustie is MidWest Canine Camper Single Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate. It has two black windows on each side and one big mesh window on the back to prevent claustrophobia. It is possible to roll up the front zip door whenever needed.
- This relaxing crate accommodates giant dogs easily.
- The sporty crate is rust-resistant, and dog parents can use it for years.
- The fleece mat of the crate uses sheepskin padding for ultimate comfort.
Best Dog Harness For Crustie
The best dog harness for Crustie is PetSafe 3 in 1 Reflective Dog Harness. While on the road, you never know when you will have to control your Crustie; for such occasions, the manufacturers add a top-mounted handle to it. This crash-tested harness makes sure your Crustie receives a safe car ride.
- Its reflective nylon thread stitching increases visibility at night.
- The standard back clip and its use of U-shaped design ensure a comfortable walk with owners.
- With its car-control straps, you can easily fasten your Crustie to the back seat of your car.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book