Known for its attractiveness, protective nature, and alertness, the East European Shepherd was developed in the 1930s. The East European Shepherd belongs to the family of German Shepherds. This breed is highly obedient. They love to please their owners. So, you can be sure about their ability as an owner.
However, East European Shepherd sheds constantly. That means this breed requires high maintenance, but they don’t require frequent bathing. Just brushing them regularly will work great.
Best Dog Food for East European Shepherds
The best dog food for East European Shepherd is Wellness Complete Health Adult Lamb & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food. The formula by Wellness includes lamb and barley that provide an adequate amount of protein with better taste. Moreover, the wholesome grains used in this food provide good sources of nourishment.
- Contains taurine, omega fatty acids, probiotics, antioxidants, and glucosamine.
- Optimized level of energy and higher growth.
- Free from GMOs, fillers, by-products, and artificial flavors ad colors, etc.
Best Puppy Food for East European Shepherds
The best puppy food for East European Shepherd is Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. This food, with its grain-free recipe, will do wonders for your puppy. The recipe includes sweet potatoes and peas, while the high-protein comes from bison and buffalo. Moreover, fruits and vegetables provide a good source of antioxidants that are great for your pup’s health.
- Includes omega 6 and omega 3 fatty acids that make the skin shinier and coat healthier.
- High protein supports muscular growth.
- Contains prebiotics for better digestion and immune system.
Best Dog Crate for East European Shepherds
The best dog crate for East European Shepherd is MidWest Ultima Pro Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate. It is manufactured from a heavy wire gauge, durable, strong, and tight mesh. Its strong design provides great safety to your East European Shepherd. It includes a divider panel to reduce space and allow your dog to grow in.
- Equipped with plastic handle for greater convenience and replacement.
- The double-door design makes it easy to relocate.
- Contains roller feet made of rubber.
Best Dog Bed for East European Shepherds
The best dog bed for East European Shepherd is FurHaven Faux Sheepskin & Suede Deluxe Orthopedic Cat & Dog Bed w/Removable Cover. The foam has an egg-crate design that provides greater comfort. The foam design also promotes joint help and provides a better sleeping experience. Additionally, it also eases pressure on joints.
- Easy to transport and highly portable.
- Can be washed in a machine and maintained easily with its zippered cover.
- Super comfortable and cozy.
Best Dog Harness for East European Shepherds
The best dog harness for East European Shepherd is PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness. This harness features a leash attachment at the front. It provides superior comfort while providing better control to the owner. It also includes a martingale loop.
- Equipped with quick-snap buckles that provide easy on and off.
- Contains straps for better fitting.
- The nylon material makes it highly durable.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book