The fun-loving Eskenji is a designer breed that is developed by crossing the American Eskimo Dog with the Basenji. Like its parents, the Eskenji is also quite a hyperactive dog, so it will require adequate training sessions. They are even fond of swimming, so they will love accompanying you there as well.
We know that the Eskenji might excite you, and you are thinking of petting one. You should know that these dogs, like any other dog, will need certain dog products to stay happy and healthy, the selection of whom is pretty tough. Considering that, we have shared our reviews on the best dog products for these dogs to help you in the best way possible.
Best Dog Food for Eskenji
The best dog food for Eskenji is Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe. This meal plan provides the energy that an Eskenji requires to stay active. The makers have added natural chicken as the primary ingredient and have ensured that the recipe is overall kept simple to make it easier to digest.
- The recipe is designed using natural ingredients only.
- It is devoid of any fillers.
- The recipe is enriched with antioxidants and omega fatty acids.
Best Puppy Food for Eskenji
The best puppy food for Eskenji is Merrick Grain-Free Puppy Food. This meal plan features natural Texas beef as its primary ingredient and an overall apt ratio of carbs, proteins, and other dietary essentials. The makers have kept the protein ratio higher, so this meal triggers your Eskenji’s growth.
- Enriched with omega fatty acids that are vital for cognitive development.
- The recipe is fortified with vitamins, minerals, and fibers.
- It also ensures your Eskenji puppy has stronger joints as he grows.
Best Dog Crate for Eskenji
The best dog crate for Eskenji is MidWest LifeStages Collapsible Dog Crate. This crate is suitable for your Eskenji’s housetraining sessions, as its structure is overall pretty sturdy. The makers have also added a removable divider panel, so you can manage the space that your Eskenji occupies as he grows.
- There is a composite plastic base to carry your Eskenji.
- The door is securely latched.
- The crate has a one-year warranty.
Best Dog Bed for Eskenji
The best dog bed for Eskenji is Brindle Waterproof Orthopedic Dog Bed. This dog bed features a memory foam as its sleeping surface to ensure your Eskenji gets immense orthopedic comfort when he lays on it. Since this bed is a pillow dog bed, it will be pretty convenient for your Eskenji to climb this bed.
- The bed is covered in a soft fabric.
- The cover is waterproof.
- The bed features a non-slip base.
Best Dog Harness for Eskenji
The best dog harness for Eskenji is Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness. This harness features a vest-like design that is pretty comfortable to wear, and the padding at the chest prevents the harness from applying any stress on your Eskenji’s throat or chest when the leash is pulled. Overall, this harness is ideal for the leash training sessions of your Eskenji.
- The harness is machine washable.
- It features a back-clip leash attachment ring.
- There is a quick-snap buckle at the back.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book