Also named as English Batman Bulldogge, the Free-Lance Bulldog is an offspring of a small French Bulldog and a standard English Bulldog. They are only 15 inches tall, and these stubborn hybrid dogs are very affectionate towards their caregivers. Apart from being a family companion, the Free-Lance Bulldogs are excellent hunters too.
This designer guardian dog is very protective of the kids, and they love to accompany the kids everywhere around the house. Highly sociable and attention-seeking Free-Lance Bulldog thrives on daily exercise, and like its parents, the hybrid mix has a distinctive skull. In the following paragraphs, we have enlisted our reviews on some of the most sought-after dog kits for Free-Lance Bulldogs.
Best Dog Food For Free-Lance Bulldogs
The best dog food for Free-Lance Bulldogs is Purina ONE SmartBlend Lamb & Rice Adult Formula Dry Dog Food. Its tender meaty morsels are made of savory red meat like a lamb, and because of this ingredient alone, there is 26% of crude protein in the recipe. Packed with glycerine, beef fat, and gluten meal, the recipe improves dogs’ skin quality.
- The adult dog food fuels the body with 380 Kcal/cup of energy and enough stamina.
- It keeps the gut clean, ensuring healthy digestion.
- Enriched with vitamin A and E supplements, the recipe is good for eye health.
Best Puppy Food For Free-Lance Bulldogs
The best puppy food for Free-Lance Bulldogs is Wellness Complete Health Puppy Deboned Chicken, Oatmeal & Salmon Meal Recipe Dry Dog Food. Deboned chicken, peas, salmon meal, flaxseed, etc., are there in the puppy recipe to power up your Free-Lance Bulldog. The abundance of oatmeal promotes fast recovery for sick dogs.
- Contains fiber from sweet potatoes, barley, carrots, etc.
- A decent dose of manganese catalyzes all kinds of body functions, and it keeps the vital organs healthy.
- This recipe bestows the puppies with a high metabolic rate and 450 Kcal/cup energy.
Best Dog Bed For Free-Lance Bulldogs
The best dog bed for Free-Lance Bulldog is Precision Pet Products SnooZZy Round Shearling Bolster Dog Bed, 21-in. It is a round bed; therefore, allows the Free-Lance Bulldog to keep its legs and tail close to its chest. The chenille cover features a geometric print, and for the top sleeping surface, it uses a faux shag material.
- This lightweight bed fits inside crates, SUVs, and all other types of vehicles.
- This self-warming slumber zone keeps the fleas at bay.
- Apt for snuggling, the round bed has a diameter of 21 inches.
Best Dog Crate For Free-Lance Bulldogs
The best dog crate for Free-Lance Bulldogs is MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate. For house training, and separation anxiety, this metal crate is ideal, and it includes corner patches for safety. It has two locks for the front door.
- The matching slide-out tray collects all the waste of your Free-Lance Bulldog keeping the floor clean.
- There is minimal space between the two wires, and dogs can’t bring out their paws through that space.
- This crate is quite portable, thus it has an ABS carrying handle.
Best Dog Harness For Free-Lance Bulldogs
The best dog harness for Free-Lance Bulldogs is Chai’s Choice 3M Polyester Reflective Front Clip Dog Harness. Let your adorable Free-Lance Bulldog choose from nine colors of this harness. All these attractive and vibrant colors reflect ambient light during night hours, ensuring maximum visibility for owners.
- This harness is U-shaped in the neck region.
- Suitable for daily walks and car rides.
- The dual clip polyester harness is adjustable, and both medium and large-sized dogs can wear it.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book