The Irish Mastiff is a cross between the Irish Wolfhound and the Mastiff. The breed is laid back and makes awesome companies for owners who live in apartments. They can have a height of 3 feet and generally weigh more than 100 pounds. With a longer muzzle than their parent breed, they have a head slightly less large than them.
Their ears are generally small for their large head and have almond-shaped eyes, which are dark brown in color. With a medium coat length that is dense and wiry, this breed makes an awesome companion and guard dog. Have you been thinking of adopting an Irish Mastiff lately? Well, the following pet care products will help you raise your Irish Mastiff well.
Best Dog Food For Irish Mastiff
The best dog food for Irish Mastiff is Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Food. This product contains all the necessary nutrients for your Irish Mastiff’s healthy growth. The product is highly digestible and helps in stool formation.
- It contains real chicken and prebiotic fiber that helps indigestion.
- It contains Omega 6 fatty acids and vitamin E for good skin and coat.
- It is a veterinarian-recommended brand.
Best Puppy Food For Irish Mastiff
The best puppy food for Irish Mastiff is Blue Buffalo Life Protection Formula Puppy Chicken & Brown Rice Recipe Dry Dog Food. The food is made with wholesome ingredients containing real chicken and barley. It provides your Irish Mastiff with the necessary nutrients for the healthy development of the mind and body.
- The formula is easily digestible and has a small kibble size.
- It contains DHA from fish oil for healthy brain and eye development.
- The product is made from natural and high-quality ingredients and does not contain any artificial flavors, colors, or preservatives.
Best Dog Crate For Irish Mastiff
The best dog crate for the Irish Mastiff is Lucky Dog Sliding Double Door Wire Dog Crate. It sets up easily with a fold and carries facility that allows you to carry the crate wherever you go. The crate comes with safe and secured slide-bolt latches.
- The crate is strong and sturdy to make it durable and safe.
- It features a divider panel allowing your pup to grow into the crate.
- It also features a plastic pan at the base for easy cleaning.
Best Dog Bed For Irish Mastiff
The best dog bed for the Irish Mastiff is Best Friends by Sherri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Cat & Dog Bed. It features bolstered edges which give it orthopedic support. The bed is machine-washable and dryer-safe.
- The soft faux shag keeps Irish Mastiff warm and cozy on cold nights.
- The product is made from nylon which is water-resistant.
- It also has raised edges which are perfect for burrowing and serve as a comfortable headrest.
Best Dog Harness For Irish Mastiff
The best dog harness for the Irish Mastiff is PetSafe Happy Ride Car Safety Dog Harness. The harness attaches to the Irish Mastiff’s chest; no more pulling on your Irish Mastiff’s throat. It helps you regain control of your Irish Mastiff.
- You do not have to pull your pet through the leash.
- You can steer your pet and is ideal for training them.
- Attach with your pet’s chest, so there is no choking or gagging.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book