Kimola is a proud mixture of American Eskimo and Lhasa Apso, that has a fox-like appearance, and attains a height up to 19 inches. Known for its protective nature and guarding quality, the Kimola makes an excellent family companion. This fun-loving hybrid dog benefits from early socialization, and due to its high endurance level, you can keep them together with other housepets.
Loveable and pleasant Kimola has a life expectancy of 15 years, and this dense coated Kimola requires daily grooming. Available in cream, white and grey color, the Kimola is considered a hypoallergenic breed. Continue reading if you are confused about what products would be best for your adorable Kimola.
Best Dog Food For Kimola
The best dog food for Kimola is Purina ONE True Instinct with Real Turkey & Venison High Protein Adult Dry Dog Food. The yummy and tasty Purina recipe is a perfect blend of bird meat, beef fat, chicken meal, soy flakes, etc. Packed with venison, the recipe fuels the Kimola with 365 kcal/cup of metabolizable energy and keeps it active all through the day.
- Its 12% of moisture keeps the throat hydrated while your Kimola eats.
- There is zinc, selenium, calcium, phosphorus, etc., in the food bag.
- This DHA and antioxidant-rich diet supplies around 30% of crude protein for healthy muscle development and strength to the body.
Best Puppy Food For Kimola
The best puppy food for Kimola is Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Formula Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. The manufacturers add meat of water buffalo, lamb, egg, beef, roasted bison, etc., to make the puppy meal flavourful. The food promotes the growth of some beneficial bacteria, and its fiber-rich ingredients take care of gut health.
- Packed with fermentation products, the recipe combines natural antioxidants to prevent diseases.
- Devoid of artificial fillers, the kibbles feature moderate calorie value.
- Salt and other low-powered ingredients control the blood pressure in dogs.
Best Dog Bed For Kimola
The best dog bed for Kimola is Best Friends by Sheri The Original Calming Shag Fur Donut Cuddler Dog Bed. The donut bed has ultra-plush shag fabric, and dogs think of it as their mother’s fur. The taupe-colored dog bed doesn’t soak sweat, urine, etc., and keeps the dog bed dry all the time.
- The self-heating bed has 7 to 11 inches high bed walls.
- Its nylon bottom helps the bed stay put and prevents all kinds of accidents.
- Weighing only 3.5 pounds, the bed has polyfill bolsters for comfort.
Best Dog Crate For Kimola
The best dog crate for Kimola is MidWest iCrate Fold & Carry Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate. Designed for safety and security, the crate is steel made, and there is electro-coating all over the outer surface. Its divider panel adjusts the space easily, and the crate carries weight up to 90 pounds.
- For relocation and protecting the floor, there are roller feet.
- The durable crate provides the Kimola a proportionate second home.
- Its ABS plastic handle helps in carrying, and it can be folded easily.
Best Dog Harness For Kimola
The best dog harness for Kimola is PetSafe Deluxe Easy Walk Nylon Reflective No Pull Dog Harness. The all-purpose harness has one extra loop, and this black loop passes through the belly region. Dog owners can choose from apple, ocean, rose, and steel colors.
- Its quick-snap buckle allows you to release your Kimola quickly when needed.
- The belly strap ensures the right fit, and it prevents pulling.
- This neoprene harness lets the dog run freely and comfortably.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book