Also known as “black hound” or “Jugoslavenski Planinksi Gonic,” the Montenegrin Mountain Hound is a purebred scent hound that took birth in Montenegro. Known for their distinctive noses, the Montenegrin Mountain Hound played the role of hunters for several hundred years. The easy-going Montenegrin Mountain Hound shows a laid-back attitude.
This medium to large impressive hound dog needs daily exercise to achieve a fit body. We know that you are interested in adopting these dogs, so we suggest you purchase the following dog products if you want to see your Montenegrin Mountain Hound happy in your home.
Best Dog Food For Montenegrin Mountain Hounds
The best dog food for Montenegrin Mountain Hounds is Wellness Complete Health Adult Lamb & Barley Recipe. A balanced blend of high-quality ingredients, the adult dog recipe fills the dog’s body with enormous stamina and energy. Fortified with vitamins and minerals, the recipe includes ingredients like lamb, oats, fish, tomatoes, carrots, poultry fat, etc.
- It has real fruits like apples, blueberries, etc. in it.
- Packed with a number of natural extracts, the recipe improves your Montenegrin Mountain Hound’s immune response.
- It provides pressure benefits and prevents indigestion.
Best Puppy Food For Montenegrin Mountain Hounds
The best puppy food for Montenegrin Mountain Hounds is Merrick Grain-Free Real Texas Beef + Sweet Potato Puppy Food. Made with deboned beef, lamb meal, smoked salmon, and dehydrated alfalfa meal, the recipe is good for the skin health of little puppies. Antioxidant-rich ingredients like apples, blueberries, and other natural extracts boost the immune functions of the body.
- The 400 kcal/cup puppy recipe provides DHA support and chondroitin benefits.
- The crunchy and textured kibbles feature 55% of protein and fat.
- This real beef meal discourages all kinds of digestive disorders and fills your dog with increased energy.
Best Dog Bed For Montenegrin Mountain Hounds
The best dog bed for Montenegrin Mountain Hounds is FurHaven Faux Fur Orthopedic Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover. The weightless faux bed features a velvet cover that ensures soothing sleep all through the night. The sofa-style bed is made of orthopedic foam, and it has two other layers.
- This eco-friendly pet-bed is made in multiple sizes.
- The fluffy bolsters have recycled fillers, and these let the dog rest their head.
- It relieves the aching pressure points, and the bed is completely washable.
Best Dog Crate For Montenegrin Mountain Hounds
The best dog crate for Montenegrin Mountain Hounds is Firstrax Noz2Noz Sof-Krate N2 Series 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate. Designed for both indoor and outdoor usage, the soft-sided crate is made of army-green fabric. For durable structures, the manufacturers use steel, and the crate features climate-control windows.
- One of its three doors is placed on the ceiling.
- Made of black mesh, the windows and doors of the crate allow plenty of light to come in.
- This well-ventilated dog crate is compatible with all kinds of car seats, and it features a water-resistant base.
Best Dog Harness For Montenegrin Mountain Hounds
The best dog harness for Montenegrin Mountain Hounds is Kurgo Tru-Fit Enhanced Strength Crash Tested Smart Car Dog Harness. The car safety harness restricts all kinds of Houdini acts of Montenegrin Mountain Hound, and it is crash-tested up to 75 pounds. This heavy-duty harness is ideal for adventurous trips, and its waterproof quality makes it a durable one.
- A 10-inch long seatbelt loop comes with the harness order.
- This everyday harness has more than one adjustment point to ensure the best fit.
- The dual clip harness is breathable, and it is pretty flexible.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book