15 to 17 inches tall, Rus-A- Pei is an offspring of the Jack Russell Terrier and Chinese Shar-Pei. Known as a designer guard dog, Rus-A-Pei is a well-behaved companion dog with a charming attitude. Independent and highly intelligent Rus-A-Pei can be quite challenging to train. Rus-A-Pei runs in eight different types of colors, and it has a sparse coat all over its body.
The hyper-active Rus-A-Pei is a playful mixed breed that should walk at least 10 miles a week. For this gentle Rus-A-Pei, you should purchase a top-quality bed, harness, crate, food, etc., so that it can live happily in your house.
Best Dog Food For Rus-A-Pei
The best dog food for Rus-A-Pei is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. The dry food combines sea fish, smoked salmon, peas, tomatoes, canola oil, etc. Packed with 25% of crude protein, the recipe is essential for immunity as it contains dried chicory root, fermentation products, real fruits, etc.
- Rich in vitamin D supplements, the adult dog recipe promotes nourished skin and a radiant coat.
- The 360 kcal/cup meal has only 15% of crude fat, and so, it is instrumental for weight management.
- Sweet potatoes, peas, etc., contribute 3% of crude fiber to the recipe.
Best Puppy Food For Rus-A-Pei
The best puppy food for Rus-A-Pei is Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Chicken Meal & Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food. Manufactured in three sizes, the puppy meal supports bone health, immunity, eye, and brain. The DHA-rich kibbles are crafted with real chicken, corn, wheat, fish oil, etc.
- The protein-rich puppy food features apples, cranberries, etc., for immunity.
- Ingredients like flaxseed, fish oil, and other vegetable oil provide omega fatty acid support to the body.
- The mineral-rich puppy food is rich in vitamin C and E.
Best Dog Bed For Rus-A-Pei
The best dog bed for Rus-A-Pei is FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover. The lightweight pet bed can fit inside all types of dog crates, and it has three round bolsters on the three sides. The orthopedic bed is built with poly-canvas material.
- This dirt-resistant bed can be spot cleaned.
- The cushiony bed features a zipper on the bottom, and it is ideal for short naps.
- The polyester bed cover is quite spacious, so dogs can keep their toys on top of this bed.
Best Dog Crate For Rus-A-Pei
The best dog crate for Rus-A-Pei is Paws & Pals Oxgord Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate. The heavy-duty crate comes with a matching tray, and it has high-tensile steel wires on all sides. This black pet home is completely electro-coated on the outer part.
- The crate uses plastic in some places.
- This collapsible dog crate is ideal for house training and anxiety management.
- The rust-resistant dog crate has a padded carrying handle.
Best Dog Harness For Rus-A-Pei
The best dog harness for Rus-A-Pei is Best Pet Supplies Voyager Black Trim Mesh Dog Harness. This robust harness comes with 2-D rings for adding the leash and tags. The soft polyester harness features a “step-in” style design, and this training kit is quite convenient to use.
- The dog harness has vents in front and back.
- Its corner padding helps the dog easily move its body.
- This walking harness doesn’t soak sweat or other liquids at all.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book