Earlier known as Balkan Hound, lively Serbian Hounds are ideal pet pals that possess excellent hunting capabilities. Usually prefer hunting in packs while hunting animals like boar or deer but are equally good while hunting small animals like hares or foxes alone. If you are petting a Serbian Hound, then you will encounter their affectionate, caring, and gentle nature towards their master.
They are said to be safe near children or other dogs; however, they should be kept at a distance from non-canine animals due to their strong urge to hunt. Serbian Hounds are highly loyal towards the ones who brought them up. As an owner of a Serbian Hound, you will find the following dog products quite useful, so let’s have a look at them.
Best Dog Food For Serbian Hounds
The best dog food for Serbian Hounds is Blue Buffalo Wilderness Chicken Recipe Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. This dog food is formulated with chicken as a main ingredient for meeting the protein requirements of your Serbian Hound. It also consists of other necessary nutrients for optimal benefit and overall development.
- Consists of real chicken as a source of protein and healthy carbs for an active lifestyle.
- Consists of omega fatty acids for excellent skin and coat and antioxidants for supporting the immune system.
- It is completely made from natural ingredients and is free from poultry by-products.
Best Puppy Food For Serbian Hounds
The best puppy food for Serbian Hounds is Hill’s Science Diet Puppy Chicken Meal and Barley Recipe Dry Dog Food. This puppy food is a perfectly nourishing recipe crafted with wholesome ingredients for the healthy development of your Serbian Hound. It is made after meeting all the purity standards and is formulated to especially support the brain, eyes, and skeletal system.
- It is made from natural ingredients, which make the recipe digestible and delicious too.
- Consists of DHA for supporting the vision, brain, and skeletal system and antioxidants for a well-functioning immune system.
- It does not consist of any preservatives and is made after meeting the purity standards.
Best Dog Crate For Serbian Hounds
The best dog crate for Serbian Hounds is MidWest LifeStages Double Door Collapsible Wire Dog Crate. The design of this dog crate revolves around the safety and comfort of your Serbian Hound. Your Serbian Hound remains protected from an injury with the help of the slide bolt latch.
- Multiple doors allow easy access within the crate.
- Convenient for traveling.
- Includes a composite plastic pan that can be removed and cleaned easily.
Best Dog Bed For Serbian Hounds
The best dog bed for Serbian Hounds is Best Friends by Sheri Calming Lux Fur Donut Cuddler Bolster Dog Bed. Your Serbian Hound will have a comfortable nap every time he sleeps on this bed. This doughnut-shaped bed is available in four shades and sizes, creating a cozy atmosphere for your Serbian Hound, which he will cherish.
- This bed is machine-washable.
- It is constructed from harmless materials.
- The base of the bed is dirt and waterproof to avoid accidents.
Best Dog Harness For Serbian Hounds
The best dog harness for Serbian Hounds is Mighty Paw Padded Sports Reflective No Pull Dog Harness. You can choose from a variety of sizes to ensure a perfect fit for your Serbian Hound. This harness is crafted by dog lovers, keeping in mind the delicacy of the neck of your Serbian Hound.
- Quick-release buckles aid trouble-free application.
- The Dual-clip system allows the owners to attach the leash to the front or back.
- It includes a padded handle at the back to let the owners control them in congested areas.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book