The hybrid mix of American Cocker Spaniel and Shiba Inu, Shocker is a 13 to 15 inches tall designer breed which is known for its companionship. This independent mixed breed features a thick coat all over its body, and it comes in colors like grey, brown, cream, white, etc. Stubborn and hyperactive, Shocker has a high level of endurance, so you can keep them with other house pets, and this designer dog gets along with kids nicely.
To keep its body fit, the Shocker needs to walk approximately 9 miles per week. Due to its high prey drive, the dog is seen wandering in your neighborhood all the time. For this loving and caring hybrid dog, you need to stock your home delicious food along with the comfy bed, crate, harness, etc.
Best Dog Food For Shocker
The best dog food for Shocker is Taste of the Wild Pacific Stream Grain-Free Dry Dog Food. This affordable canine recipe is packed with natural preservatives. The healthy and tasty dog recipe is formulated with items like salmon, sweet potatoes, peas, tomatoes, etc.
- Rich in vitamin B supplements, the recipe contains all types of essential minerals.
- Taurine makes this 360 kcal/cup recipe instrumental for heart health.
- The savory dog meal promotes the growth of beneficial microorganisms in the intestine.
Best Puppy Food For Shocker
The best puppy food for Shocker is Purina ONE SmartBlend Healthy Puppy Formula Dry Dog Food. The antioxidant-rich puppy formula contains ingredients like real chicken, corn gluten meal, soybean, oatmeal, etc. Packed with 28% of crude protein, the recipe supplies an enormous amount of energy to the body and improves the metabolic rate.
- Ideal for healthy weight gain, the recipe features beef fat for nourishing the damaged skin.
- This high-calorie puppy meal comprises 12% of moisture.
- Its vitamin A contents take care of the eyes and boost immunity.
Best Dog Bed For Shocker
The best dog bed for Shocker is FurHaven Faux Fur Memory Top Bolster Dog Bed w/Removable Cover. The orthopedic foam bed features a soft-top sleeping surface that helps your Shocker fall asleep fast. The cushy pet bed alleviates the joint pains, and its water-resistant base prevents slippage altogether.
- Made with memory foam, the bed is apt for deep cleaning.
- This high-quality cozy bed checks the body odor of dogs.
- Its cover is machine-washable.
Best Dog Crate For Shocker
The best dog crate for Shocker is EliteField 3-Door Collapsible Soft-Sided Dog Crate. This thoughtfully manufactured crate features two black handles, one fleece mattress, and two black mesh windows. These windows allow plenty of light and air to come inside the crate preventing the chance of claustrophobia.
- For all the eleven colors, you can roll up these windows when needed.
- Made with a durable steel frame, the crate arrives at your doorstep in a carrying case.
- This lightweight dog crate can carry weight on top of it.
Best Dog Harness For Shocker
The best dog harness for Shocker is Sporn Mesh No Pull Dog Harness. Apt for occasions like car rides and vet visits, the harness has a square-shaped pre-holed chest plate for protection against impacts. Available in blue, red, and black color, the harness is padded in some portions for comfort.
- This no-pull training kit can survive all types of weather.
- Made of fine quality nylon, the harness is available for 24 inches neck also.
- The vet-approved dog harness has a back clip for adding tether, and it doesn’t create any bald spot.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Dog Training Book