Best Dog Shampoo for Bearded Collies
Here are our reviews for the best dog shampoo for bearded collies.
1. BarkLogic 2 in 1 Natural Dog Shampoo and Conditioner with Essential Oils
BarkLogic’s 2 in 1 shampoo and conditioner combo has a sulfate free formula that is gentle and safe for your dog while cleansing and conditioning at the same time. Made with natural ingredients, this formula is infused with Vitamin E, Aloe, and Flaxseed with Omgea-3.This shampoo and conditioner combo won’t leave a residue on your dogs’ skin or coat after rinsing.
- Cruelty-free, vegan
- Made in U.S.A.
2. Eqyss Premier Pet Shampoo
Egyss’ Premier pet shampoo is scientifically formulated without any harsh soaps or detergents, so it won’t irritate or dry out your dogs’ skin. The shampoo rinses easily, without leaving any residue, but adding a high gloss shine to your dogs’ coat.It also acts as a moisturizer for dry, flaky skin and coat.
- Adds volume to dogs’ coats
- Safe enough for puppies
3. Moosh Natural Dog Shampoo
Moosh’s natural dog shampoo is a great choice if you find your bearded collie getting dry skin, or hot spots, as it’s the only shampoo formulated with bentonite clay .Bentonite clay will bind to things like bacteria and fungus while soothing the skin. In addition to the clay, Moosh’s formula includes other pure, wholesome ingredients.
- Ph balanced for your dog
- Made in U.S.A.
4. Healthy Breeds Chamomile Oatmeal & Aloe Soothing Shampoo
Healty Breeds has several shampoos on the market, and all of them are great. We like chamomile, oatmeal and aloe formula as it soothes the dogs’ skin, which is important especially for active dogs who are outside a lot and may need more baths. Healthy Breeds also won’t interfere with topical flea and tick medications, which again is important for outside dogs.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in federally regulated manufacturing facilities
- Safe for puppies over 6 weeks old
5. Isle of Dogs Coature No. 10 Evening Primrose Oil Dog Shampoo for Dry and Sensitive Skin
Not only will the name of this shampoo put a smile on your face, but it’s also the only 5-star rating we came across. You can help your dog feel fancy by having a lovely smelling ‘coature’ shampoo. This formula isn’t just a fancy name, it will leave your dog smelling great and will help with dry and sensitive skin.
- Gentle for weekly use
- Cold-pressed evening primrose oil will add shine
- Made in U.S.A.
Dog Shampoo for Bearded Collies Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog shampoo for your bearded collie.
Each shampoo has its own set of ingredients, and no two will be the same. However, the categories of ingredients will often be similar, such as cleansers, skin soothers, etc. More brands are leaning towards natural products and away from harsh chemicals, making shampoos that are hypoallergenic and great for your dog. They also ensure that their formula smells great so that you and your dog will love it.
Four of the five shampoos we looked at come in plastic bottles, the fifth comes in a glass bottle. While there are some shampoos on the market that have pump bottles, the ones we chose all have removable, or flip, tops. If a pump is something you’d prefer, you could always purchase on separately to use.
Shampoo bottles come in many different sizes; you can get anywhere from 8 oz. to multiple liters. If you have one dog, chances are you’re not going to need that much all at once, even with a long-haired bearded collie. You’ll know how much you need for your situation, it might take a few times of trial and error, but that’s fine.
- Best Dog Shampoos
- Best Puppy Shampoos
- Best Medicated Dog Shampoos
- Best Dry Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Conditioners
- Best Hairless Dog Shampoos
- Best Antibacterial and Anti-Fungal Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Puppy Food for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Crate for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Bed for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Brush for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Toys for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Collar for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Harness for Bearded Collies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bearded Collies