Few things feel as good as a nice shampoo, you feel so fresh and clean! Why wouldn’t we want our Corgis to feel the same? A good shampoo can help keep your pup clean and fluffy, along with treating certain infections and conditions. However, with all the options available, choosing a shampoo can sometimes be confusing.
In our guide, we’ll take a look at the leading shampoos available, and what makes each one special. In the end, our buyer’s guide will help simplify the task of choosing one and will inspire you to keep your fluffy friend clean and healthy and looking their best.
Best Dog Shampoos For Corgis
Here are our Corgi dog shampoo reviews.
The Medicated Shampoo from Veterinary Formula Clinical Care is a fast-acting medicated shampoo for dogs older than 12 weeks. It is formulated to be antiparasitic and antiseborrheic and helps relieve inflammation, rashy and flaky skin, and infections. The pH-balanced treatment is perfect for sensitive and irritated skin.
- Will not remove topical flea or tick treatments
- Ideal for safe treatment of infections, scaling, and parasites like mange
- Contains colloidal oatmeal and allantoin to hydrate and heal skin
The All Natural Shampoo from Earthbath is a soap-free shampoo that is formulated to nourish the skin. It is formulated to moisturize the skin, help control dander and shedding, and dry, flaky skin. The pleasant-smelling ingredients are all-natural, and 100% biodegradable.
- Paraben and phosphate-free
- Contains shea butter, green tea extracts, and ginseng
- Comes in a two-pack
The Anti Itch Oatmeal Shampoo for Dogs from Bodhi Dog is a soothing botanical based moisturizing shampoo. It is formulated with aloe, coconut, vitamins and fruit extracts, to effectively wash and hydrate sensitive skin. The professional-grade formula has a light apple scent and is ideal for all types of fur.
- Provides an instant calming and soothing effect on inflamed and damaged skin
- The addition of baking soda creates an antibacterial, antifungal, and antiseptic effect
- Works to clean and deodorize while leaving the coat clean and shiny
The Colloidal Oatmeal Dog Shampoo from HONEYDEW is a hypoallergenic and soothing shampoo for dry skin. The clinical strength formula combats skin irritation and helps to protect the overall health of the coat. It is safe for use on dogs and puppies.
- Contains lavender essential oil for a homeopathic calming effect
- Paraben-free, sulfate-free, tear-free, and cruelty-free
- The colloidal oatmeal formula is enriched with lavender and jojoba oil to deodorize and moisturize
The Dog Shampoo from Miracle Coat is a pharmaceutical-grade shampoo. It is formulated with a pleasant herbal scent that keeps your Corgi smelling great between bathing and grooming. It is ideal for relieving the itching and irritation from flea and tick problems.
- Contains a deeply penetrating tea tree oil and other moisturizing botanicals
- Helps correct dryness and soothe hot spots
- Includes rich conditioning properties
Corgi Dog Shampoo Buyer’s Guide
When choosing a shampoo for your Corgi, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. Think about what you need the shampoo for, whether it is for simple periodic cleanings, or if there are conditions or sensitivities that need to be treated.
For simple cleaning, removing dander, dirt, and refreshing and deodorizing your dog’s coat, then nearly any shampoo will suffice. Just pay attention to what scent you may like best, and if you are partial to all-natural formulations or not.
If your Corgi has dry or flaky skin, hotspots, or infections or parasites, then you will definitely want to go with a quality medicated shampoo that addresses those issues. Most medicated shampoos will take care of these conditions. Some have clearly stated antifungal, antiparasitic, or antibacterial properties, while some just state what conditions they are able to soothe and remedy.
Corgi Dog Shampoo Review Conclusion
We hope that our guide has helped you to choose a shampoo that is perfect for you and your Corgi’s needs. As long as you take into account what you want the shampoo to accomplish during your bathing sessions, whether you just need a basic cleaning or medical remediation, and you should be able to make an educated decision on which one will be best for you and your pup.
- Best Dog Shampoos
- Best Puppy Shampoos
- Best Medicated Dog Shampoos
- Best Dry Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Conditioners
- Best Hairless Dog Shampoos
- Best Antibacterial and Anti-Fungal Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Food for Corgis
- Best Dog Crate for Corgis
- Best Dog Bed for Corgis
- Best Dog Brush for Corgis
- Best Dog Toys for Corgis
- Best Dog Collar for Corgis
- Best Dog Harness for Corgis
- Best Dog Muzzle for Corgis