Best Dog Shampoo for Irish Water Spaniels
Here are our reviews for the best dog shampoo for Irish Water Spaniels.
1. Healthy Breeds Oatmeal & Aloe Dog Shampoo
Healty Breeds has several shampoos on the market, and all of them are great. We like chamomile, oatmeal and aloe formula as it soothes the dogs’ skin, which is important especially for Irish Water Spaniels. Healthy Breeds also won’t interfere with topical flea and tick medications, which again is important for outside dogs.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Made in federally regulated manufacturing facilities
- Safe for puppies over 6 weeks old
2. Moosh Natural Dog Shampoo
Moosh’s natural dog shampoo is a great choice if you find your Irish Water Spaniels is getting dry skin, or hot spots, as it’s the only shampoo formulated with bentonite clay. Bentonite clay will bind to things like bacteria and fungus while soothing the skin. In addition to the clay, Moosh’s formula includes other pure, wholesome ingredients.
- Ph balanced for your dog
- Made in U.S.A.
3. Doggie Dailies Dog Shampoo and Conditioner
Doggie Dailies is a moisturizing and conditioning 2-in-1 that will leave your Irish Water Spaniel with a subtle coconut smell for days. Their special blend provides a much-needed relief for dry, itchy skin, great for a dog who is prone to allergies. Made with all-natural, premium quality ingredients.
- Made in U.S.A.
- Money back guarantee
- Portion of the proceeds go to a no-kill shelter
4. Natural Rapport Pet and Dog Shampoo
Natural Rapport’s The Only Dog Shampoo Dogs Need is a 5-in-1 as it cleans, moisturizes, deodorizes, detangles, and conditions. This formula is made with oatmeal and aloe, which is great for sensitive, itchy, and flaky which your Irish Water Spaniel may have from allergies. Not only will this shampoo leave your dog feeling great, but they’ll smell great too with the soft scent of citrus.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Free from alcohol, phosphate, sulfate, or parabens
- Made with natural ingredients
5. Warren London 2in1 Pet Shampoo Plus Conditioner
Warren London’s shampoo and conditioner uses a premium blend of moisturizers to quickly relieve dry, itchy skin and will leave your Irish Water Spaniel’s coat feeling soft and shiny, and while preventing dandruff. Developed by high-end groomers, they have created a formula that will have your Irish Water Dog smelling like coconut.
- Will not interfere with topical flea and tick control products
- Cruelty free
- Made in U.S.A.
Dog Shampoo for Irish Water Spaniels Buyer’s Guide
Our buying guide reviews the best dog shampoo for your Irish Water Spaniel.
Ingredients in shampoos vary widely, however we do see a common theme with colloidal oatmeal. Many companies are moving away from soaps and parabens and are using natural ingredients such as honey, aloe, and shea on top of the oatmeal, which will help your Irish Water Spaniel’s skin. Fragrances are often derived from essential oils, or natural ingredients, and added to the formulas.
There’s not a lot of variety when it comes to packaging shampoo, it’s almost always in a plastic bottle of some sort. The biggest different might come in the cap. There are a few different types of caps such as, flip top, screw off, pump and push top. Many of the bottles these days are recyclable.
It is possible to get dog shampoo in different sizes however a standard bottle is generally fine for an Irish Water Spaniel. You may want to invest in a larger bottle if you have more than one dog. Shelf life of dog shampoo usually run between 6-18 months, so you can judge the sizing you need.
- Best Dog Shampoos
- Best Puppy Shampoos
- Best Medicated Dog Shampoos
- Best Dry Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Conditioners
- Best Hairless Dog Shampoos
- Best Antibacterial and Anti-Fungal Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Food for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Crate for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Brush for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Toys for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for Irish Water Spaniels
- Best Training Book for Irish Water Spaniels