Cheerful and affectionate Siberian Huskies trace their roots three thousand years back when they were first seen in Northern Russia and Alaska. It was the nomadic tribe of Chukchi who bred this particular breed of Husky for the purpose of sled pulling. This northern breed of dog can be of any color between classic black to pure white.
Although these Siberian Huskies are pretty low maintenance in most cases, they are sometimes driven by their stubborn nature and independent attitudes. Due to their high prey drive and digging tendency, they often get dirtier than you expect. That is why, to clean the debris and dirt off their body, they need to take a bath with dog shampoo every now and then.
Best Dog Shampoos for Siberian Huskies
Here are our dog shampoos for Siberian Huskies reviews.
This Espree Tea Tree & Aloe Vera Dog Shampoo is an excellent choice for double-coated dogs like Siberian Husky. The shampoo includes coconut extract, aloe vera juice, purified water, and many vitamins to provide your Husky a fluffy coat. This 100% organic shampoo is specially designed for dogs only.
- It soothes dry skin, burns, and other skin problems of dogs.
- It brings back the shine on the coat of your Siberian Husky.
- The shampoo helps your Husky smell nice.
This refreshing Pawtitas Organic Lavender & Chamomile Oatmeal Dog Shampoo & Conditioner moisturizes your Siberian Husky’s skin and fur. This unique shampoo contains neem, rosemary, chamomile, oatmeal, and aloe vera as its major ingredients. If you gently massage its body with this shampoo once a week, you will soon see its fur getting softer and silkier.
- The soothing aroma of the product helps your Husky relax during its bath time.
- This thoughtful shampoo doesn’t contain any paraben.
- It also helps your Husky get rid of fur tangles.
The intensive formula of this Pets Are Kids Too Premium Oatmeal Pet Shampoo not only cleans the hair of your Siberian Husky but also gives it an instant break from itchiness. The shampoo is quite safe for your Siberian Husky’s eyes as it doesn’t contain any chemical element in it. Your Husky will smell like a delicious oatmeal cookie after taking a bath with this shampoo.
- It gives your Husky a voluminous look.
- The shampoo is easy to rinse off after use.
- Along with other ingredients, the shampoo also contains a huge amount of vitamin A, vitamin E, and vitamin D.
This Buddy Wash Relaxing Green Tea & Bergamot Dog Shampoo & Conditioner comprises a few botanical extracts which contribute to its nice fragrance. This two in one product by buddy wash is absolutely soap-free and alcohol-free. This dog shampoo comes in a 16 oz bottle and a 1-gal bottle.
- The coconut extract found in the bottle has a healing quality to all skin irritations.
- Along with botanical extracts, it also contains some essential oils.
- This organic shampoo also has a nourishing quality.
This natural PetAg Fresh ‘N Clean Scented Dog Shampoo helps your Siberian Husky feel fresh for long hours. This soap-free shampoo helps to detangle its fur by locking moisture in its skin and coat. The odor control formula of the shampoo keeps the coat manageable up to a fortnight.
- The shampoo is completely pH balanced.
- This unique grooming product comes in three varied sized bottles.
- It contains vitamin E, which is great for its skin.
Dog Shampoos For Siberian Huskies Buyer’s Guide
Blue-eyed Siberian Huskies get along wonderfully around kids and strangers. Its gentle nature and soft plush coat make it irresistible for dog parents to snuggle with them. Those dog owners who have adopted a Siberian Husky will admit that these dogs are the star of their home. So, it becomes an absolute necessity to buy good dog shampoo and other grooming kits to make the Husky look at its best all through the day. To help you in the shampoo shopping process, we have put together a list of facts which you need to consider before spending your money.
There are various types of coats among dogs, such as a smooth coat, silky coat, oily coat, wavy coat, double coat, and so on. Siberian Huskies fall under the category of double-coated dogs. If your dog has long and wavy coats, it is more prone to get tangles and knots in its fur. That is why, for them, detangling shampoos have been designed. If your dog is a short and smooth-coated one, any natural shampoo will be good for it.
Types of shampoo
With age, dogs suffer from different types of skin issues. That is why there are hypoallergenic, color-enhancing, anti-fungal, and many other shampoos in the market. If you have adopted a Siberian Husky puppy, you may want to go for a tearless shampoo designed for these little ones. Some sellers are also bringing to you deshedding shampoos. These are for special cases of shedding only. It is always recommended to go for 100% natural shampoos.
The pH level of dogs is two scales higher than that of humans. The pH of human skin is around 5.5, and that is why we are allowed to use all kinds of acidic shampoo on our hair and scalp. But when it comes to dogs, it can cause several skin diseases. That is why dog shampoos have more base quality in them. While buying a dog shampoo for your Siberian Husky, always keep in mind that dogs have only 4 to 5 cell layers. That is why there are a number of products, which can affect their sensitive skin.
So, before making a purchase, observe your Siberian Husky for a week or two and learn about its allergies. Then place the final order. This way, you can make the right choice for your Husky.
- Best Dog Shampoos
- Best Puppy Shampoos
- Best Medicated Dog Shampoos
- Best Dry Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Conditioners
- Best Hairless Dog Shampoos
- Best Antibacterial and Anti-Fungal Dog Shampoos
- Best Dog Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Puppy Food for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Crate for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Bed for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Brush for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Toys for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Collar for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Harness for Siberian Huskies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Siberian Huskies
- Best Training Book for Siberian Huskies