Below are the top five dog toys for Bulldogs, with a short item description to explain why you would want that product. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog toys and the reasons you would want them for your Bulldog.
Best Dog Toys for Bulldogs
Here are our Bulldog dog toy reviews.
The Kong Extreme Durable Dog Toy is made of the toughest natural rubber, making it safe for your Bulldog to chew on to their heart’s content. The rubber is great for chewing or it can be used as a fetch toy. With the hollow design, this toy is perfect for stuffing with treats for your Bulldog to work out.
- Rubber is non toxic and safe for your Bulldog to chew
- Toy is good for chewing or as a fetch toy
- You can put treats such as peanut butter for your dog to lick out of the hollow inside
The Benebone Wishbone Dog Chew Toy is made with real bacon to make your Bulldog want to chew on this instead of other things they aren’t supposed to destroy. The wishbone design allows your Bulldog to grip it securely as they chew. With sizes all the way from tiny to giant, this toy is made for any breed of dog.
- Real bacon is infused, your Bulldog will love the taste
- Designed to let your dog’s paws easily grip the toy
- Various sizes for any breed of dog to enjoy
The Arm & Hammer Gorilla Dog Chew Toy is made from the highest quality of rubber to give your Bulldog something sturdy but soft to chew on. The grooves built in throughout the toy collect the excess plaque and tartar for your furry friend’s teeth. The baking soda the toy is infused with freshens your Bulldog’s breath as they chew.
- Rubber is high quality and safe for your Bulldog
- Grooves are made to gather the excess tartar and plaque built up on your dog’s teeth
- Baking soda deodorizes your Bulldog’s breath
The Oneisall Aggressive Chewer Dog Toy is made with real bacon infused throughout for a taste your Bulldog will love. The nylon is sturdy and of the highest quality, food quality, to ensure your Bulldog’s safety and health as they chew. The toy is great for your Bulldog’s dental health, removing plaque as they chew.
- Bacon infused chew toy makes for a good taste that your Bulldog will love
- Sturdy nylon is food grade quality for your dog’s health
- Chew toy is great for dental work as it removes excess build up on the teeth
The Eetoys Aggressive Chewer Dog Toy is made with the best quality of materials, making it both durable and gentle on your Bulldog’s gums. The toy is designed to clean your Bulldog’s teeth as they chew, removing the build ups of plaque and tartar. With a lifetime replacement guarantee, this brand is so confident their toy will endure your chewer that they’ll replace it if it doesn’t.
- High quality materials make the durable but gentle toy
- Cleans your dog’s teeth as they chew
- Lifetime replacement guarantee removes the risk of trying a new toy
Bulldog Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many dog toys that your Bulldog would enjoy on the market. Before you purchase any toys for your Bulldog you should keep in mind their jaw size. If you buy toys that are made for dogs with wider jaws then it may strain your Bulldog’s mouth muscles and cause problems later. Now we shall go on to the different dog toy types and why you would want them.
Treat dispensing toys have a few uses. One of the biggest ones is that they keep your Bulldog out of trouble while you go about your daily business. They play with it to get the food or treats out of it while you do your chores without their well meaning interference. In some cases you can even find one of these that holds an entire meal full of kibble, making their meal time much more fun.
Dental chews generally have grooves in the toy that catch and remove the excess plaque and tartar that builds up on your Bulldog’s teeth. They are also made with ingredients such as baking soda to reduce your Bulldog’s bad breath. While there are dental chews that are made to floss your dog’s teeth, they are generally rope toys which don’t last as long.
If you have a Bulldog that is teething, you know how frustrating it can be to find your favorite pair of shoes shredded. Teething toys were made to refocus your Bulldog’s attention to a toy that they are allowed to chew on, thus stopping them from shredding your stuff that you prefer without chew marks. When the toys show considerable wear, always be sure to change out the toy for a new one for your Bulldog’s safety.
Interactive toys are often called puzzle toys for their designs that generally make your Bulldog stop and consider the toy to get their prize. In some cases this is a squeaky toy you hide in a fake hidey hole, while in other cases it is a series of doors or switches that hide their food and they have to find it. It is said that interactive toys are good for building your dog’s IQ and their critical thinking skills.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Crate for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Bed for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Brush for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Collar for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Harness for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bulldogs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bulldogs
- Best Puppy Food for Bulldogs