Below are the top five recommended dog toys for your Chesapeake Bay Retriever with short item descriptions to explain why you should buy that product. At the end of the article is a buying guide for extra information about the various dog toys on the market and why your Chesapeake Bay Retriever would want them.
Best Dog Toys for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
Here are our Chesapeake Bay Retriever dog toy reviews.
The Benebone Wishbone Shaped Dog Toy is designed to give your Chesapeake Bay Retriever something to chew on that stops them from gnawing on your things. The wishbone design allows your pup to easily grip the bone as they chew on it. With real bacon infused throughout the toy, your Chesapeake Bay Retriever will love it.
- Great chew toy for aggressive chewers
- Designed to make chewing easy on your furry friend
- Infused with bacon to make your dog fall in love
The Nylabone Power Chewer Dog Toy is made with durable but comfortable on the mouth materials to ensure your Chesapeake Bay Retriever’s comfort while chewing. The toy is shaped to give your dog an easy handle to hold on to it as they chew. The ridges promote your Chesapeake Bay Retriever’s dental health.
- Durable but gentle materials are used in the toy
- Easy to hold still as they chew
- Toy is great for dental health, ridges remove excess plaque
The ZippyPaws Squeaky Plush Toy is made with no stuffing to make clean up easier on you when your Chesapeake Bay Retriever shreds it. The squeak toy in the animal will incite your pup to play. The plush is eighteen inches long for a great tug of war toy or even a fetch toy for your Chesapeake Bay Retriever.
- No stuffing makes for a tougher and easier to clean up toy
- Squeaky toy inside your dog will love
- Long plush toys are great for tug games
The Pet Zone Treat Dispensing Ball Toy is made from high quality material to ensure a long lasting toy for your Chesapeake Bay Retriever. The ball is available in two sizes, making it great for most any breed of dog. You can disassemble the ball easily to make cleaning it quick for your convenience.
- High quality materials ensure a durable ball for your Chesapeake Bay Retriever
- Two sizes available for your choosing
- Disassemble ball for easy cleaning
The Multipet Long Arm Plush Toy is made with a squeaker in the feet to get your Chesapeake Bay Retriever playing enthusiastically in no time. You can get it in the design of a giraffe, leopard or monkey for a variety of choices. The extra long arms on the plush make for a great game of gentle tug.
- Squeakers will get your Chesapeake Bay Retriever playing
- Three unique designs to choose from for your personal preference
- Long arms make for great tug of war games
Chesapeake Bay Retriever Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different dog toys for you to choose for your Chesapeake Bay Retriever. They come in every size, color and style you can possibly think of. Before you buy any toys for your Chesapeake Bay Retriever always be sure to check the materials list. Some brands use toxic rubber that is extremely harmful for your dog if they chew on it too much. Look for non toxic, safe or natural rubber for your dog’s safety. Now we will go over the different types of toys and why you would want each one of them.
Does your Chesapeake Bay Retriever’s breath stink? Or maybe they have build ups of plaque or tartar around their gums that need to be taken care of? No matter what the reason is, having a dental chew can solve your Chesapeake Bay Retriever’s dental problems. Some are made with baking soda to freshen your Chesapeake Bay Retriever’s breath.
Interactive toys are sometimes called Puzzle toys and they are said to increase your Chesapeake Bay Retriever’s intelligence as they place. Some have said it helps your dog’s critical thinking skills to play with these toys as they grow. Some are designed to be toys you can hide for your pup to find, or in other cases they are puzzles that you hide treats behind doors or paths that they have to nose their way through to find it.
If you are trying to do chores and your Chesapeake Bay Retriever is following at your heels it can make things difficult on you. That is where the treat dispensing toys can come in handy. You put some treats or in some cases kibbles in the toy and leave it for your dog to play with to get their treats. Some of these toys can even hold up to an entire meal of food, making dinner time exciting for your pup.
Do you have a Chesapeake Bay Retriever who is going through their chewing stage and they are destroying all the things you really don’t want them to? Buying teething toys are one of the best ways to stop your dog from tearing up everything in the house in their quest to make the pain from the erupting teeth stop. If your pup is a heavy chewer then keep an eye on the teething toys and be sure to exchange them when they have reasonable wear and tear done.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Bed for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Brush for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Crate for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Collar for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Harness for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers
- Best Puppy Food for Chesapeake Bay Retrievers