Playtime with our Dobies is pretty much the best. The only thing that is able to rain on that parade is a broken toy because as we all know, a Doberman Pinscher is a powerful player and chewer. Finding a toy that can stand up to the antics of a big Dobie can sometimes be tough, but a tired dog is a well-behaved dog, so we’re here to help.
In this guide, we’ll take a look at the best toys out there for Dobermans, and what makes each one great. In the end, our buyer’s guide will help simplify the task of choosing the best toy for your pup.
Best Dog Toys For Doberman Pinschers
Here are our Doberman Pinscher dog toy reviews.
The Benebone Real Flavor Wishbone is perfect for a game of fetch or a leisurely chew. It is made from super-durable nylon and shaped so that your dog can really get their paws around it. For flavoring, they are infused with real flavoring, with no artificial flavors added.
- Available in 3 flavors, real bacon, real chicken, and real peanut
- All products, packaging, and materials are 100% made in the USA
- Benebone is committed to dog welfare and donates products to rescues
The SPOT Skinneeez is a great option for a tug toy. It is designed without stuffing, so even if your pup performs “surgery” on it, it won’t result in a mess of stuffing bits all over the house or the yard. The realistic feel of the fur engages your dog’s prey drive and keeps them excited and interested.
- Choose from either a chicken, a goose, or a wooly sheep
- Built-in squeakers to make noise and add excitement
- Available in 13” and 23” sizes
The Indestructible Dog Ball from Monster K9 Dog Toys is a perfect option for fetch and chewing, especially for those Dobies that want you to throw the ball, but don’t necessarily want to give it up, and make their own game out of chewing it just out of your reach! It is constructed from a unique rubber formula that can stand side by side with the strongest rubber compounds on earth. The formulation is 100% non-toxic and pet safe.
- Tough, industrial-strength rubber, heavy-duty and puncture-resistant, stands up to the toughest chewers.
- The ball is the size of a baseball which makes it perfect for throwing and retrieving
- 100% lifetime replacement guarantee
The JW Pet Hol-ee Roller X Extreme 5 Dog Toy is a super-durable chew and fetch ball. It is made from natural rubber and is perfect for medium-large and extra-large dogs. The unique cutouts allow your Dobie to really chomp down and get that satisfying chew action.
- Openings allow it to be filled with treats
- Figuring out how to get treats out challenges your pups intellect
- Can also be used as a tug toy by holding the ball by the openings
The XL DOG ROPE TOYS FOR AGGRESSIVE CHEWERS from Pacific Pups Products are excellent toys for an energetic game of tug. They are made to the ASTM F-963 Children’s Toy Safety standards and come with a lifetime guarantee. Designed to be gentle on the teeth, your Dobie can be comfortable chewing, tugging, and shaking these ropes from sunup to sundown.
- Rope toys are designed to floss the teeth during play
- 100% money-back guarantee
- Purchases also support dog rescues
Doberman Pinscher Dog Toy Buyer’s Guide
When choosing toys for your Dobie, the main factor to consider is what role you want the toy to fill. Are you looking for a fetch toy for the yard or the dog park? Maybe you need a good quality chew toy to redirect your Doberman from chewing on your shoes, furniture, or sticks from the yard. Or is tug their favorite game, and they need you to help them stay engaged by tugging and shaking back.
Some toys will distinctly fill one role or the other, while some will fulfill multiple roles. Toys like the Benebone, The Indestructible Ball, and the Hol-ee Roller can be thrown and retrieved, but they can also hunker down and just chomp. There are also toys like the XL Ropes and the Skinneeez that can be chewed on but are also durable enough to be used in an epic game of tug and shake.
Doberman Pinscher Dog Toy Review Conclusion
We hope our guide has helped you to choose a great toy (or toys!) for your Doberman. As long as you take into account the games you want to play with your furry friend, you should be well-equipped to make a great choice that you and your pup will enjoy for quite some time.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Crate for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Bed for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Brush for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Collar for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Harness for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Doberman Pinschers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Doberman Pinschers