Below are the top five recommended dog toys for English Springer Spaniels with short item descriptions to explain why they each made the list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog toys for English Springer Spaniels that you may want for your pooch.
Best Dog Toys For English Springer Spaniels
Here are our English Springer Spaniel dog toy reviews.
The Kong Durable Rubber Dog Toy is made from safe and natural rubber that your English Springer Spaniel will love to play with. The rubber is extremely bouncy and makes play time great for you and your dog. The hollow inside allows you to stuff it with treats for your English Springer Spaniel to enjoy.
- Rubber is safe for your dog to chew on
- Bouncy design makes it a great fetch toy
- Hollow inside is great for stashing treats
The Benebone Wishbone Shaped Dog Toy is designed to give your English Springer Spaniel an easy grip while they chew. The toy is infused with real bacon to incite your dog into chewing it instead of your shoes. The materials are all high quality and safe to chew for your English Springer Spaniel.
- Designed to offer easy grip for your dog while chewing
- Real bacon is infused in the toy for your dog’s enjoyment
- High quality materials are used for a long lasting toy
The ZippyPaws No Stuffing Squeaky Toy is made with high quality materials to ensure a long lasting toy for your English Springer Spaniel. The no stuffing design makes clean up easier for you. The squeaker inside each toy makes your English Springer Spaniel want to play anytime you squeak it.
- High quality materials are used for durable toy
- No stuffing makes clean up easier on you
- Squeaker is great for exciting your English Springer Spaniel
The Arm & Hammer Gorilla Dental Chew Toy is made of safe rubber that has grooves in it to catch your English Springer Spaniel’s tartar off their teeth as they chew. The baking soda the toy is infused with freshens your dog’s breath. The rubber is made to be extra durable and safe for your English Springer Spaniel to chew on.
- Rubber has grooves in it to catch excess gunk on teeth
- Baking soda infused rubber freshens breath
- Extra durable and safe for your dog to chew
The Eetoys Aggressive Chewers Toy is made for those teething English Springer Spaniels that love to shred your belongings. The bone is made from durable and safe materials for your dog to play with. The bone is designed to clean your English Springer Spaniel’s teeth as they chew on their bone.
- Made to stop your dog from destroying your personal belongings
- Durable and safe materials are used for the bone
- Cleans your English Springer Spaniel’s teeth as they chew
English Springer Spaniel Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different dog toys on the market that your English Springer Spaniel would love. Of the thousands of options on the market some of the most popular types of toys are Teething, Dental, Treat Dispensing and Interactive or Puzzle toys. These are all useful in their own rights and your English Springer Spaniel will love them. Now we will go into each of these toy types and why you would want them.
Is your English Springer Spaniel still in their chewing phase of puppyhood that has them chewing on all of your shoes and furniture? Is nothing in your house safe and it frustrates you? A teething toy is the answer to your problem. These toys are made out of safe and gentle materials to help your English Springer Spaniel’s teeth erupt through the gums without them gnawing on your belongings. Some of these toys are infused with real meat, this makes your dog more likely to focus on the toy than anything else.
Dental chews are a wonderful toy if your English Springer Spaniel has bad breath or build ups of plaque or tartar. Some are made with baking soda to freshen your dog’s breath while others are made with grooves in the toy that catch any excess of tartar or plaque as they chew on the toy. Either of these toy types are perfect for your English Springer Spaniel’s dental needs. There are some other designs such as ropes that splinter off to floss their teeth as well, but these tend to make a big mess. If you don’t mind the mess then those may also work for your pup.
Do you have a full schedule and your English Springer Spaniel makes doing your chores considerably harder by being constantly under your feet? While you know they just want to help it is frustrating when you’re trying to get stuff done. Treat dispensing toys can be the solution to your problem. It keeps them busy and allows you to get the things you need to get done finished without a puppy trying to curl themselves around your legs.
Interactive or Puzzle toys are said to increase a dog’s intelligence and critical thinking as they play with them. Whether you get stuffed animals that are made for you to hide for your English Springer Spaniel or a plastic puzzle you hide treats in for them to find, they make your pup think through the puzzle to get their treat.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Puppy Food for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Crate for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Bed for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Brush for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Collar for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Harness for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Muzzle for English Springer Spaniels
- Best Dog Shampoo for English Springer Spaniels