Best Dog Toys for Finnish Lapphunds
Here are our dog toys for Finnish Lapphund reviews.
1. Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Ball Thrower
The Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Ball Thrower will provide hours of fetching fun for your Finnish Lapphund and save your arm in the process. This simple throw and fetch toy will challenge your pup to run farther and faster every time.
- Can be used with standard tennis ball or Chuckit! ball
- Designed for clean, hands-free pickup
- Ergonomic ultra-grip handle for comfort
2. Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy
The Jolly Pets Teaser Ball Dog Toy will give your Finnish Lapphund hours of versatile fun as he tries to extract the inner ball from the exterior cube. This unique design encourages your pup to chase, puzzle, tug, retrieve and chew.
- Ball floats for water play and retrieval
- Available in three bright colors
- Can be filled with peanut butter for special treat
3. PawHut 4-Piece Obstacle Dog Agility Training Course
The PawHut 4-Piece Obstacle Dog Agility Training Course will challenge and improve your Lappie’s athletic ability. This backyard obstacle kit contains a high jump, weave poles, pause box and tunnel.
- Durable polyester resists tearing
- Yard stakes and ropes included
- Lightweight and portable with carry bags included
4. Aerobie Dogobie Outdoor Flying Disc
The Aerobie Dogobie Outdoor Flying Disc is sure to tucker out your energetic Lappie, with its fast, high-flying design. This aerodynamic disc is easy to grip and throw accurately, and fun for your pup to catch.
- Made from durable, flexible plastic
- Soft rubber will not hurt your dog’s mouth
- Puncture and tear resistant for long-term use
5. StarMark Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy
The StarMark Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy is the perfect indoor toy for your Finnish Lapphund. This treat-dispensing toy feeds and exercises your pup and allows you to adjust the difficulty level as he figures it out.
- Chamber is large enough for one meal
- Durable plastic is easy to clean
- Weighted bottom provides fun unpredictable wobble
Dog Toys for Finnish Lapphund Buyer’s Guide
Choosing toys for your Finnish Lapphund is important as they need lots of exercise to stay satisfied and out of trouble. Lappies need a daily walk and lots of play time to tire out their powerful bodies, and great toys will help them achieve that. Finnish Lapphunds are very sociable, and love to play with you. So, if your Lappie seems sad or is getting destructive, more play time could be the answer. High quality toys are not expensive, so choose a wide variety to keep him interested, and appeal to his social, physical and intellectual needs.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog toys for Finnish Lapphunds on the market so you can choose the right ones for your dog. The following are considerations when choosing dog toys for your Finnish Lapphund and will help you choose which features you need for your dog’s toys.
Toys for Exercise
Finnish Lapphunds love to run, jump and chase, so games of fetch will be very popular. Choose an appropriately sized ball or high-flying disc to get him moving. You might consider a ball launcher to help save your arm. Fetch balls with erratic bounces will show off their quick agility and turns. Since Lappies can be trained for agility competitions, a simple backyard course will be a fun challenge for him. Any toys you choose should be durable and not splinter or crack with extended use.
Toys for Chewing and Teething
If you plan to leave your Finnish Lapphund inside or crated for extended periods, consider having a variety of chew toys available. These toys will help him get out any stress or boredom, while having the added benefit of cleaning his teeth at the same time. Choose toys made from highly durable nylon or natural rubber, with no harmful chemicals such as BPA or phthalates. Your Lappie will appreciate chew bones with a natural flavor infused throughout, or toys that can be filled with treats or peanut butter.
Your highly intelligent Finnish Lapphunds will love toys that require him to problem solve to get a reward (a treat!) There are a variety on the market, such as puzzle towers, hide-and-seek toys, treat-dispensing balls, and maze balls. These toys can often be adjusted as your pup figures them out, to increase the difficulty. Always ensure these toys have no small parts that can be broken or chewed off, as they could be choking hazards.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Puppy Food for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Crate for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Bed for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Brush for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Collar for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Harness for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Muzzle for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Dog Shampoo for Finnish Lapphunds
- Best Training Book for Finnish Lapphunds