We’ve comprised a list of Airedale terrier dog toy reviews. This way, you can get the best dog toys to keep your pup entertained, as well as promote healthy bonding, and more!
Best Dog Toys for Airedale Terriers
Here are our Airedale Terrier dog toy reviews.
This unique and durable toy is one of PetSafe’s most widely used toys, making it one of the best dog toys for Airedale terriers. They double as a treat dispenser to encourage your pet pooch to chew on the toy, which brushes and cleans their teeth and gums as they chew. The rubber is extremely durable, and the nylon bristles are built to last!
- Shaped like a bone and holds dog treats to make your pet want to chew it.
- You can throw it in the dishwasher for fast and easy cleaning.
- You can always buy refill treats to keep your dog busy for numerous chewing sessions!
Nobody can ever go wrong with a chew rope! This Whisker Doodle Chew Rope toy is one of the best toys you can get for Airedale terriers as well. It allows you to help train your dog to play tug of war, fetch, and many other areas (since Airedale terriers make great hunting dogs). This rope, however, is made super-tough to handle the most aggressive chewers.
- Classic design helps both the pet owner and the dog grip the toy better.
- High-quality braided rope lasts for a very long time compared to most toys.
- Economically friendly and helps to train your dog as well as have fun.
Milk-Bone has been one of the leading industry dog treats and chew toy makers out there for years. These rawhide Milk-Bone Gnawbone chews are made out of real chicken and are easy for your dog to digest. Rawhide has been one of a dog’s favorite toys for decades.
- Makes a perfect daily treat to help your adult Airedale keep their teeth clean while relieving stress.
- Milk-Bone is one of the most trusted brands in the world (and America)
- It has a high protein content which is essential for your dog’s nutrition.
Many pets love squeak toys as it helps your animal engage them more. This is one of the best toys for your Airedale because it can help keep them busy for hours, and even be used to help train your dog. All of the ingredients are non-toxic, and they come in multiple bright colors to help your dog see them.
- Made with high-quality latex rubber that is meant to last!
- Brightly colored to keep your dog’s attention.
- Not too noisy and loud as some squeak toys (and rubber chickens) are.
For a very reasonable price, Peteast doesn’t let anyone down! These plush toys have no stuffing and have a squeak box to keep your Airedale entertained with variety. You get a fox, raccoon, and even a squirrel toy, as well as four rope, chew toys, and 2 squeakers that you can insert.
- Made of high-quality materials that are all non-toxic.
- Machine washable for easy cleaning.
- No stuffing for less mess to clean later.
Dog Toys for Airedale Terriers Buyer’s Guide
Since this specific breed can be quite stubborn and resilient, they often suffer from anxiety and distress – especially separation anxiety. However, it’s always an important rule of thumb to never leave your pet unattended when they have a chew toy or chewable dog treat for safety purposes. Always choose a toy that is the right size for your dog, no matter what breed it is.
Toys that are too small for your dog, and if your dog is unmonitored, then you may not know that they’re choking on their treat. While this can possibly happen with larger toys that are better suited for your dog’s size, too, it’s much less likely to happen. All of the treats listed above are optimized for Airedale terriers and other breeds that are about the same size.
Do Terriers Chew More than Other Dog Breeds?
Airedale terriers are also known to chew a lot more than other breeds because they’re so stubborn, no matter how cute they are. This is a good thing, though – most Airedales are often susceptible to bacterial and viral infections. Chew toys have been proven to improve a dog’s dental hygiene, and since an Airedale has a higher chance of having dental problems, they need to have a good toy that can help. Users need to have the appropriate chew toys and treats that are made specifically for dental care because of this.
Why the Busy Buddy Bristle Bone is the Best
The reason that our #1 on the list made it there because of the fact that users can give it to their dog as both a toothbrush and a treat dispenser. This dual-action capability is a frequent bonus that dog owners often look for, as it helps to minimize the need for them to manually brush their dog’s teeth. Airedales are more prone to have bacterial and tartar buildup around the base of their teeth, and this can have its own problems associated with it – from tooth loss to gastrointestinal problems.
How to Use the Dog Toys for Airedale Terriers Above
Many times, it is recommended with treats that your dog only gets them once a day. This is both for your dog’s safety and health. Some people give their dog too many treats, and this can cause not only digestive problems (diarrhea), but it can also cause them to not want to eat their food. To avoid this, one should follow the directions on the bag.
Other chew toys, like the rubber chicken, squeak toys, and even the rope can be used whenever you want. It should be closely monitored if there are squeakers in them to ensure your dog does not ingest them. You don’t have to worry if they start to tear it up, but may want to replace them promptly if they start getting too torn up.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Airedale Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Airedale Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Airedale Terriers
- Best Training Book for Airedale Terriers