Best Dog Toys for Alaskan Malamutes
Here are our dog toys for Alaskan Malamutes reviews.
1. Nylabone DuraChew Textured Ring Flavor Medley Dog Chew Toy
Nylabone has designed this chicken-flavoured dog chew toy for all those dogs who have a tough chewing habit like the Alaskan Malamutes. The toy comes in a disc-shaped textured ring which promotes healthier teeth and gum along with preventing your furry buddy from chewing on the furniture.
- Vet recommended
- Created in the USA
- Made with nylon
2. KONG Classic Flyer Frisbee Dog Toy
In its rich collection of toys, KONG has introduced this durable Frisbee which is an excellent addition to the games of fetch. The material which has been used in creating this dog toy is a soft rubber to ensure that it does not harm the gums and teeth of your dog.
- It should not be used as a chew toy
- Available in two different sizes
- It can be used in the exercise sessions of an Alaskan Malamute too
3. Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Squeaky Dog Toy
Those of you who are looking for adding some more fun in the games of fetch that you play with your Alaskan Malamute, you should add As Seen on TV’s giggle ball in their playing kit. There are three special tubes inside this ball which mimic funny human laughter as it rolls. The playtime becomes much more interactive with the addition of this toy.
- The battery is not required
- A plastic ball for all breeds
- Keeps your dog healthy and content
4. KONG Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy
KONG has designed this interactive toy for all the large, intelligent dogs like an Alaskan Malamute, who love to work and bring things for their masters. The toy is made from pure black rubber which is chewable and durable. There are Goodie grippers on each e d of the chew bone, which you can fill with treats or snacks to make your dog feel better.
- Available in two different sizes
- Claimed to be a safe foyer by veterinarians around the world
- Good for power chewers
5. KONG Tug Dog Toy
KING has created this flexible, sturdy nylon tug toy, using the KONG rubber grips on either side and a Control-Flex centre, to make the exercise sessions of your doggies more interesting. They can be used safely for all breeds, including the Alaskan Malamutes. The Control Flex aspect ensures that the toy does not get snapped on one of the player’s face.
- Sturdy rings ensure the safety of the dogs in the most vigorous tug sessions even
- Uses durable materials
- An interactive toy
Dog Toys for Alaskan Malamute Buyer’s Guide
An Alaskan Malamute is a playful breed which belongs to the working class and love today’s strenuous exercises daily. On average these dogs require roughly 60 minutes of activity daily, this is a long time duration and can be diversified using several toys. You can add toys in their training sessions as well to prevent these dogs from getting bored.
All dogs indeed require different sets of toys which goes well with their temperament and demand. You should always ensure that these dogs are playing with the toys under your supervision. This is because they have a tendency to harm themselves by getting chocked from these toys even. There are certain features which you need to check before you buy a toy for your Alaskan Malamute.
In our buyer’s guide, we have discussed all the essential things which you have to consider before you go for buying a dog toy for your Alaskan Malamute. After reading this guide, it will become easier for you to add the right toys in your basket.
Since the Alaskan Malamute are an intelligent breed, you should add some interactive toys in their training sessions. Along with that, you can also add several fetch toys as these dogs like playing games of fetch as well. The toys which we highly recommend are chew toys. This is because the Alaskan Malamute has a bad habit of chewing and are powerful chewers. So, when you buy chew toys for these dogs, they stay busy for a longer time.
You should go for toys which are generally made from durable materials, keeping in mind the fact that these dogs are heavy chewers. A durable nylon toy will always be the right choice. You can also go for toys that are made of rubber as they are often quite durable. Nevertheless, any toy can be broken if a dog is a heavy chewer, so we would recommend giving such toys to your doggie under your supervision. You should avoid bringing stuff and plush toys for these dogs as they can tear them and get choked with the fillings.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Alaskan Malamute Accessories, Essentials, and Toys
- Best Alaskan Malamute Dog Food
- Best Puppy Food for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Crate for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Bed for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Brush for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Collar for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Harness for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Muzzle for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Dog Shampoo for Alaskan Malamutes
- Best Training Book for Alaskan Malamutes