Affectionate and intelligent Border Aussies inherit the significant characteristics of both their parents Border Collies and Australian Shepherd. Unlike their DNA contributing ancestors, these dogs require a somewhat high degree of maintenance. These witty Border Aussies are a proud member of both the working dog group and herding dog group.
For their proper cognitive development, these Border Aussies require stimulation both mentally and physically. To meet this requirement, you need to either take your Border Aussie through vigorous exercise or buy it some colorful toys to trick it into mental stimulations. Here in this article, we highlight some dog toy samples that can emerge as your Border Aussie’s favorite toy.
Best Dog Toys for Border Aussies
Here are our dog toys for Border Aussies reviews.
This orange and blue colored Chuckit! Ultra Rubber Ball Tough Dog Toy will double the fun of playtime for your Border Aussie. This affordable dog ball comes in two varied size packs with two balls in each. Your Border Aussie can bounce and thrash this ball as much as it wants; it doesn’t get ruined.
- The ball fits the ball-launcher designed by the same company.
- Keeping in mind the oral safety of the Border Aussies, the ball has an extra-thick rubber core.
- The eye-catching color of the ball helps you spot out your Border Aussie in low light.
This vibrant colored As Seen on TV Wobble Wag Giggle Ball Squeaky Dog Toy will keep your Border Aussie engaged and busy for multiple hours. There are no less than six different clutch pockets which dogs use to roll the ball and pick it up. The best part about it is that the ball makes mocking giggle sounds while it rolls on the floor.
- It doesn’t require a single piece of battery for its operation.
- The toy is made of soft material that is flexible, durable, and safe for your Border Aussie.
- Dogs of any breed can play with this toy.
This green and yellow Frisco Flat Plush Squeaking Alligator Dog Toy is ideal for any medium-sized dog like Border Aussie. While your Border Aussie doesn’t play with it, you can use it as a floor mat or furniture. This plush toy has a very minimum amount of filling inside it.
- It is very soft to touch and allows your Border Aussie to fall asleep, snuggling the toy.
- It has a hidden squeaker installed in it.
- Without the worry of the toy being damaged, your Border Aussie can toss it as much as it wants.
This red-colored KONG Classic Dog Toy offers its customers multiple size options to choose from. This classic dog toy can last for multiple months if stored and used delicately. The toy has been made in the USA, and the toy is effective in controlling the chewing instincts of your Border Aussie.
- If your pet falls in the weight range of 5 lb and 85 lb, this toy is perfect for you.
- You can use a toothbrush for its cleaning purpose.
- The toy tackles the weight management problems in dogs and also bids goodbye to separation anxiety.
This high-level Trixie Activity Flip Board Activity Strategy Game Dog Toy comes with a white and blue colored plate. The toy has a non-slip rubber rim attached to it, and as a result, it stays put when your Border Aussie plays with it. You can clean the slots with dishwasher gel and also remove some of the parts of the toy.
- Hide your Border Aussie’s treats in the slot and let it use its intelligence to get to the treat.
- You can change the level of difficulty according to your wish.
- The toy comes with an instruction manual.
Dog Toys For Border Aussies Buyer’s Guide
Bred through crossing Scottish Border Collies and American Australian shepherds, Border Aussies are also known as sheepdogs like one of its parents. These Border Aussies know how to win the heart of their on-lookers with their charming behavior and striking personalities. Though these dogs do not need any challenging toy to increase their intellect, you can always buy your fun-loving Border Aussie some colorful toys for no reason or as a present.
These hybrid dogs are very fond of little kids, and they are also pretty tolerant of other animals. When in a good mood, these Border Aussies also share their toys with others.
To keep your Border Aussie happy and well-behaved, bring plenty of dog toys; here, the following part of the article completely focuses on tips and tricks to buy the dog toys.
Size and Shape
The size of the dog toys should be proportionate to the size of your Border Aussie. Otherwise, your arrogant Aussie will not give appropriate attention to it. We suggest shopping only medium and large-sized toys for your Border Aussie. The shape of the toys varies a lot. You can choose either snake-shaped stuffed animals or realistic bone-shaped toys. No matter what toy you spend money on, it should be well-approved by the pet safety standard authorities.
Like human babies, dogs also require different types of colorful toys. Keeping this in mind, dog product manufacturers are bringing to the customers stuffed animals, puzzle toys, balls, rope toys, etc. Stuffed animals for dogs are more like human soft toys but with a lesser amount of filling. The balls are sometimes squeaky and sometimes not. This squeaky noise coming out of the balls and stuffed animals entices your Border Aussie to play with it throughout the day.
The bright colors of the dog toys are effective in the vision development of your Border Aussie. The engaging squeaky toys keep your dog engaged for several hours. The multi-level puzzle toys are also instrumental in boosting the intellectual standard of dogs.
So, take all the aforementioned factors into account, and you will be able to spot out the right dog toy for your Border Aussie. Always remember that it is possible to trick your Border Aussie to exercise in the name of playing. With this trick, you can keep your Border Aussie engaged, happy, and physically active in the long run.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Border Aussies
- Best Puppy Food for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Crate for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Bed for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Brush for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Collar for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Harness for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Muzzle for Border Aussies
- Best Dog Shampoo for Border Aussies
- Best Training Book for Border Aussies