Below are the top five recommended dog toys for Boston Terriers with short item descriptions to explain why that product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various dog toys on the market and which ones your Boston Terrier may enjoy.
Best Dog Toys for Boston Terriers
Here are our Boston Terrier dog toy reviews.
The Kong Extreme Durability Dog Toy is made with the highest quality of materials to ensure your Boston Terrier’s safety while playing. The open inside allows you to put treats inside for your Boston Terrier to retrieve. The toy is made from all safe and healthy materials; no toxic rubber or plastic is used.
- Materials used are all the best quality
- Hollow inside allows for treat insertion
- All materials are non toxic for your dog’s safety
The StarMark Interactive Bobbing Dog Toy is made with an adjustable kibble door, allowing you to decide how much food your Boston Terrier can get out of it at once. The chamber is made to hold one complete meal of dog food, making dinner time fun. The weighted bottom keeps the toy from flipping over while your Boston Terrier is playing with it.
- Kibble door can be adjusted by the owner
- Holds one meal of dog food to keep your pup distracted
- Weighted bottom is great for keeping the toy upright
The Hartz Dura Play Dog Chew Toy is made bacon scented to incite your Boston Terrier into playing with them. The firm latex exterior is durable and made for aggressive chewers. The bone is lightweight enough to throw, making it a great toy for fetch or for teething with your Boston Terrier.
- Infused with bacon scent that your dog will love
- Latex outside is firm with a durable inner core
- Light enough to throw easily, making it a great multipurpose toy
The West Paw Design Durable Tug War Dog Toy is made with durable and safe materials to ensure your Boston Terrier’s toy is healthy to play with. The toy is dishwasher safe, to make cleaning it easier on you. The S shape allows both you and your Boston Terrier to play tug without worrying about a rope breaking.
- Materials are high quality for a safe dog toy
- Easy cleaning with the dishwasher safe feature
- Designed to allow two dogs or a human and a dog to play with it
The SHARLOVY No Stuffing Squeaky Dog Toy comes with a six pack of squeaker toys for your Boston Terrier to play with. The lack of stuffing allows for a sturdier toy and less clean up for you. The crinkle fabric inside excites your Boston Terrier along with the squeaker to make them happy to play.
- Six toys with every purchase
- No stuffing for your Boston Terrier to fling everywhere
- Crinkle fabric inside the toy works with the squeaker to incite your dog to play
Boston Terrier Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products, there are many different types and styles of dog toys for you to choose from for your Boston Terrier. Some of the most popular are Teething, Interactive, Dental and Treat Dispensing. Below we will go over some of the reasons why you and your Boston Terrier would want each of the toy types.
Does your Boston Terrier shred anything that they can get their teeth on thanks to being in the dreaded teething stage? This is very common and the dog product industry has what you need. Teething toys are made to hold up to aggressive chewers and keep them off your shoes and other personal belongings. Always be sure to switch out toys with reasonable wear on them to avoid health hazards.
Interactive toys or Puzzle toys are known for making your Boston Terrier think through how to get their treat. Some are toys that you hide and wait for your dog to find while others are plastic puzzles with varying degrees of difficulty. It is said these toys increase your Boston Terrier’s critical thinking skills and intelligence.
Does your Boston Terrier have bad breath or build ups of plaque and tartar on their teeth? An easy solution to these problems is a dental chew that is either made with baking soda to dissolve bad smells or designed with grooves to catch the excess build up as your Boston Terrier chews.
Treat Dispensing toys are great if you have something you need to do and your Boston Terrier is determined to be with you every minute of the day. We love our dogs but sometimes them being underfoot makes things harder, not easier. Having a treat dispensing toy can keep them busy while you do what you need to. Some even hold up to a full meal of kibble, making dinner time easier on you and your Boston Terrier.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Boston Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Boston Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Boston Terriers