Briards really fancy their play hours. It ranks an essential as far as your pooch is concerned. And that’s where toys come into play. It could be one that encourages them to chase, fetch, or even simply chew. Getting a toy for your Briard will help it get enough physical activity, release pent up energy, as well as keeps it from exhibiting destructive behaviors.
Best Dog Toys for Briards
Here is our dog toy for Briard reviews.
The Multipet Latex Chicken Globken dog Toy Assorted is a fun way to keep your dog busy. It is a good toy for Briards that love the game of fetch. It comes in a variety of bright and attractive colors. The grunting sound it makes when it is squeezed is sure to fascinate your Briard.
- Assorted color range: white, yellow, green, blue and purple
- Plush filled
- Grunts when bitten or squeezed
2. Kong flyer
Kong is well known for providing durable, long-lasting pet toys. Their Kong Flyer is no exception. This toy is a perfect way for you and your dog to work out while catching fun at the same time. The flyer doesn’t hurt the teeth and gum of your beloved Briard, so no need to worry.
- Durable, non-toxic rubber construction
- Safe and soft on your Briard’s teeth and gums
- Available in two sizes
The game of chase and fetch just got more fun with Chuckit’s Ultra Ball Dog Toy. It is designed to bounce very high, encouraging your dog to jump and leap. It also floats in water and doesn’t get easily damaged when bitten hard. Your Briard will surely have extended fun hours with this ball.
- Extra-thick rubber construction makes it tough and durable
- High-impact bounce
- Suitable for land and water use
The Trixie Pet Products is one toy that will keep your intelligent Briard coming back for more. Its hidden treat feature will also keep your dog pleasantly entertained. This strategy game is on difficulty level two, which is perfect for your active Briard.
- Different placement and number of treats to increase the difficulty level
- Rubber base ring makes non-slip
- Dishwasher suitable
The Kong- Classic dog toy is, without doubt, one of the best toys you can gift your Briard. Briards tend to bark and moan when they are left alone. The Kong- Classic Toy is one way to keep them actively engaged and takes their thoughts off the feeling of loneliness.
- Open hole for stuffing in your dog’s favorite snacks
- Natural rubber construction for durability and high-impact bounce
- Satisfies instinctual by encouraging healthy chewing
Dog Toy for Briards Buyers Guide
If you have a Briard, you will agree with me that everything in sight goes into their mouth. A dog toy will, therefore, satisfy their instinctual behavior to chew. To ensure the safety of your dog, you’ll want to keep a close eye on the following:
This is the number one thing to be mindful of. The rule of engagement says, “safety first, fun next.” If a dog toy doesn’t seem to be safe, don’t risk it. Another thing that can contribute to safety concerns is a toy’s composition. Make sure your dog toy is free from toxic and harmful substances.
Trust me, the thrill of a cheap bargain will fade away when your dog tears in pieces a newly purchased toy. To prevent this from happening, make sure you go for one with assured durability. You want something that will last into the years, even after long hours of chewing.
Another thing to look out for is size. Always choose the toy size that is fit for your Briard. You risk the chances of having your dog swallow and choke on his toy if you get a small-sized one. On the other hand, if the toy is too large, your dog might find it disinteresting and possibly abandon it.
This is most times overlooked. It’s always better to get a toy that doesn’t hold on to slob and dirt. A toy that can be easily cleaned and stored is a terrific bargain if you ask me. Some toys are also dishwasher suitable. Meaning all you have to do is throw it in after you’re done washing your dishes.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Briards
- Best Puppy Food for Briards
- Best Dog Crate for Briards
- Best Dog Bed for Briards
- Best Dog Brush for Briards
- Best Dog Collar for Briards
- Best Dog Harness for Briards
- Best Dog Muzzle for Briards
- Best Dog Shampoo for Briards