Below are the top five recommended dog toys for your Brussels Griffon with short item descriptions to explain why each product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various types of dog toys and why you would want each one for your Brussels Griffon.
Best Dog Toys for Brussels Griffons
Here are our Brussels Griffon dog toy reviews.
The Kong Natural Rubber Dog Toy is made with only the best quality of safe rubber for your Brussels Griffon’s health as they play. The hollow inside offers a great place to stuff treats for your Brussels Griffon to dig out. The rubber is made to bounce well, making the toy great for fetch or chewing.
- Best quality of materials are used in the toy
- Hollow inside makes for a great treat dispensing toy
- Rubber bounces well for fun games of getch
The Benebone Wishbone Meat Infused Dog Toy is shaped to give your Brussels Griffon the best grip possible as they chew. The meat infused in the toy keeps your Brussels Griffon’s attention on the toy and off your shoes. The materials used in this toy are safe and non toxic for your Brussels Griffon’s safety while chewing.
- Shaped for those who don’t have thumbs to grip
- Meat infused in the toy to keep your Brussels Griffon focused
- Safe materials are used for a non toxic toy
The ZippyPaws No Stuffing Dog Toy is made from durable materials that are made to last for your Brussels Griffon’s tug toy. The no stuffing design makes playtime more fun and easier to clean up after if your Brussels Griffon manages to shred it. The squeaker inside the toys will get your Brussels Griffon playing in no time.
- Materials are durable and made to last for many play times with your dog
- No stuffing design makes clean up easier on you
- Squeaker inside toys are of the highest quality
The Arm & Hammer Dental Chew Toy comes in the shape of either gorilla or alligator for your personal choice of toy for your Brussels Griffon. The grooves in the toy catch the excess plaque or tartar and reduce the risk of dental diseases. The baking soda that is infused in the toy help freshens your Brussels Griffon’s breath.
- Comical designs are cute and durable for your Brussels Griffon
- Grooves in toy catch excess plaque on teeth
- Baking soda infused for fresher breath
The Pet Qwerks Dental Chew Toy is designed to be easy for your Brussels Griffon to grip as they chew. The mint flavoring freshens your Brussels Griffon’s breath and scrapes the excess tartar and plaque off their teeth. The toy is made from only the best and safest materials for your Brussels Griffon’s safety while chewing.
- Design is made for those who don’t have thumbs to chew on
- Mint flavored and made to scrape excess of plaque off their teeth
- Materials are all safe and durable for your dog’s safety
Brussels Griffon Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different types of toys that your Brussels Griffon could enjoy in their daily lives. Remember when you buy toys for your Brussels Griffon that their jaws don’t open wide and as such you need to find toys that are suitably sized for their mouths to not cause stress on their jaw bones. Now we will go over the most popular types of dog toys and how each of them would be useful in your Brussels Griffon’s life.
As stated in the introduction, the Brussels Griffon breed is known for having troubles when their teeth begin erupting through their gums. They tend to shred anything they can sink their teeth into in an attempt to stop the pain. This can cost you may pairs of nice shoes before they grow out of it, but a teething toy could also be of use for your Brussels Griffon. Teething toys are made to help the erupting teeth clear the gums without pain and to keep them from gnawing on your personal things.
Many toy breeds are known for having dental disease if they don’t have weekly brushing of their teeth. Very few owners have the time to brush their teeth though, but a dental toy can solve your Brussels Griffon’s needs for you. These toys are made with baking soda infused to freshen your dog’s breath and grooves in the toy that collect excess tartar or plaque. This prevents future build ups and the dental disease that comes from it.
Have you ever tried to do your chores around the house but your Brussels Griffon is determined to make it difficult on you? They don’t understand that they aren’t helping and we can’t explain that to them without getting angry. This is where a treat dispensing toy can come in handy. These toys can keep your Brussels Griffon busy while you do your chores, just stuff the inside with their favorite treat and it will keep them busy for hours.
Non Toxic/Natural Materials
There are many dog toys made that have toxic or not safe materials in the toy that can cause illness in your Brussels Griffon when they bite parts off. While the goal when buying a toy is to not allow your Brussels Griffon to shred it and swallow pieces, you also don’t want there to be severe consequences on the off chance that you don’t catch your Brussels Griffon chewing their toy apart. This is why it is important for you to choose a toy with non toxic or safe materials.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Brussels Griffons
- Best Puppy Food for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Crate for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Bed for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Brush for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Collar for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Harness for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Muzzle for Brussels Griffons
- Best Dog Shampoo for Brussels Griffons