Are you looking for toys for your Bullmastiff but can’t decide which ones would meet all of their needs among the thousands of options on the market? There are many different types of toys that would work for your Bullmastiff and they all have their own purposes. Before you buy a toy you should always be sure to check that it is size appropriate for your Bullmastiff, as a toy that is too small will break easily in their jaws and can be a choking hazard.
Below are the top five recommended dog toys for Bullmastiffs with short item descriptions to explain why each product made this list. At the end of the article is a buying guide with extra information about the various toys on the market that you may want for your Bullmastiff.
Best Dog Toys for Bullmastiffs
Here are our Bullmastiff dog toy reviews.
The Kong Treat Dispensing Durable Dog Toy is made with a hollow center, allowing you to stuff treats in it for your Bullmastiff. The rubber is completely safe and natural for a safe toy for your Bullmastiff. The rubber is elastic and durable so it bounces well for a nice game of fetch with your Bullmastiff.
- Hollow inside for treat dispensing qualities
- Natural rubber is safer for your Bullmastiff to chew on
- Rubber has elastic qualities to make it bounce well
The Benebone Wishbone Easy Grip Dog Toy is designed to be easy to chew for those who don’t have thumbs such as your Bullmastiff. The durable toy is made to last and is safe for your Bullmastiff to chew on. With real bacon infused throughout the toy, your Bullmastiff will not want to part with it.
- Designed to be easy to grip for your Bullmastiff
- Toy is made durable for a long lasting toy for your dog
- Meat infused throughout the keep your Bullmastiff’s attention
The Arm & Hammer Gorilla Shaped Dental Toy is infused with baking soda to freshen your Bullmastiff’s breath as they chew. The grooves in the toy capture the excess plaque and tartar, preventing builds up and dental diseases in your Bullmastiff. The toy comes in two shapes, gorilla or alligator, and two sizes for your choosing.
- Baking soda is infused throughout the toy for nice breath
- Grooves in the toy catch excess tartar and plaque
- Gorilla or alligator shapes available for you to choose from
The Eetoys Lifetime Replacement Guarantee Chew Toy is made durable for even the strongest chewers such as your Bullmastiff. The lifetime replacement guarantee makes the buy a completely risk free one. The materials are safe and non toxic for a toy your Bullmastiff can chew without worry.
- Durable chew toy is perfect for aggressive chewers
- Completely risk free purchase thanks to lifetime replacement guarantee
- Non toxic materials are safe for your Bullmastiff to chew
The Monster K9 Ultra Durable Dog Toy is made from only the best materials to ensure a long lasting chew toy for your Bullmastiff. The toy comes with a lifetime replacement guarantee to make it a worry free purchase. The material is completely safe and natural for a toy your Bullmastiff can chew without worry.
- Materials are chosen for their durability to make a long lasting toy
- Lifetime replacement guarantee makes the purchase risk free
- Safe and non toxic materials are used for your Bullmastiff’s health
Bullmastiff Dog Toy Buying Guide
As you can see from the above products there are many different options for your Bullmastiff’s toys for you to choose from. Some of the most popular types are Teething, Dental, Treat Dispensing, and Tug toys. All of these have their own reasons for being a good toy for your Bullmastiff and we will go into why you would want each of them below. Always be sure to check the material on your Bullmastiff’s toys before you let them chew on them. Many brands use the cheaper materials that are toxic if your Bullmastiff manages to chew off parts and swallow them. While the goal is to replace the toy before it reaches that point, no one wants to worry about their Bullmastiff getting sick from their toy. Now we will continue on to the most popular types of toys for your Bullmastiff.
Does your Bullmastiff chew on everything and anything in your house that you don’t want them to destroy? This is common among any dog breed while they are teething and what you need could be a teething toy. These toys are made to gently help your puppy’s teeth erupt from the gums with less pain. Generally they are made with extremely durable material so your Bullmastiff can chew to their heart’s content.
The Bullmastiff is one of the many breeds prone to dental diseases and the easiest way to prevent these diseases is to brush their teeth at least twice a week if not once a day. But very rarely do owners have time to sit and brush their dog’s teeth.This is where a dental toy can come in handy. They are usually made with baking soda infused and grooves in the toy that catch excess plaque or tartar as your Bullmastiff chews.
Have you ever had a mile long list of chores you had to get done around the house but your Bullmastiff is determined to have your attention right that instant? The Bullmastiff breed is known for being lovey with their owners and constantly wanting attention but this can make doing necessary chores around the house difficult. An easy solution to this is a treat dispensing toy. These toys are made to keep your Bullmastiff busy for hours at a time, allowing you to get your own daily chores done as they play.
The oldest toys and probably the original ones are tug and fetch. We’ve come far from throwing sticks for our furry friends and now have a wide range of fetch and tug toys for your Bullmastiff to play with. Whether you choose a giant rope for your Bullmastiff or a throwing disc, there are thousands of options for you to choose from and one is surely to meet your Bullmastiff’s needs.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Bullmastiffs
- Best Puppy Food for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Crate for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Bed for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Brush for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Collar for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Harness for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Muzzle for Bullmastiffs
- Best Dog Shampoo for Bullmastiffs
- Best Training Book for Bullmastiffs