Best Dog Toys for Cairn Terriers
Here are our dog toys for Cairn Terriers reviews.
1. Nylabone Power Chew DogToy
The Nylabone Power Chew Dog Toy is a durable, flavored chew toy designed for aggressive chewers. This tough nylon bone-shaped toy has flavor throughout for a taste dogs love.
- Discourages destructive chewing
- Available in bacon &chicken or turkey flavor
- Helps clean teeth and freshen breath
2. OurPets IQ Treat Ball
OurPets IQ Treat Ball is an interactive dog toy, perfect for your highly-intellectual Cairn Terrier. This treat-dispensing toy is fun and will keep your pup mentally and physically active.
- Limits treats to encourage play
- Hard, easy-to-clean plastic
- Customizable difficulty level
3. Wobble Wag Giggle Ball
The Wobble Wag Giggle Ball is a fun, interactive dog toy that emits a giggle sound when your pup rolls or shakes it. The ball is made from a flexible, but durable pet-safe vinyl.
- No batteries required
- Available in glow-in-the-dark
4. Benebone Real Flavor Dental Dog Chew Toy
The Benebone Real Flavor Dental Dog Chew Toy is a durable dog chew designed with ridges for dental stimulation. The two-handled toy is newly designed for pulling and chewing.
- Tiny or small size for Cairn Terriers
- 100% real bacon infused throughout
- Also available in chicken, mint or peanut flavor
5. Chuckit! Ultra Tug
The Chuckit! Ultra Tug is a fun tug-of-war game for you and your pup to play together. Or, combine it with the compatible Chuckit! Dog Ball Launcher and make it a tug and throw game.
- High bouncing ball made from durable rubber
- Smooth surface is easy-to-clean
- Enrich the human-dog bond by playing together
Cairn Terrier Dog Toy Buyer’s Guide
Cairn Terriers are highly intellectual, energetic dogs. Lots of physical and mental stimulation will keep your pup happy, so it’s important to have many fun, high-quality toys around to play with and challenge him. Cairns are aggressive chewers, so make sure any toy you choose is made with durable plastic, rubber or nylon and free from small parts that can be chewed off. Your Cairn may be possessive of his toys, so consider having different toys for any other dogs in the house. Cairn Terriers are playful and love to play with their humans, so make sure to play with your Cairn every day – especially fetch and pull/tug games – to prevent boredom.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog toys for Cairn Terriers on the market so you can choose the right ones for your dog. The following features should be considered when choosing toys for your pup and will help you to choose which features you need for your Cairn Terrier’s toys.
Toys that challenge your Cairn include interactive dog toys that require your dog to figure something out – usually, how to get the treat out. There are many maze balls, and other treat-dispensing toys that will be mentally stimulating for your dog. Other toys include IQ balls, dog puzzle toys and hide-and-seek toys.
Cairn Terriers are small but mighty chewers. They need tough, durable toys that can withstand their big, powerful teeth. There are many great chew toys on the market, and the best are made from durable, pet-safe materials such as rubber or nylon. Be sure to choose a variety in different shapes and textures for interest. Cairns will also love the chew toys with flavor infused throughout.
Since Cairns are very energetic, they will love toys that let them pull, chase, and fetch such as ball throwers and squeaky balls. They especially love to play with their family, so make sure to choose toys you can enjoy together. Cairn Terriers are great diggers, so toys that require them to dig or search will entertain them for hours.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Cairn Terriers
- Best Puppy Food for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Crate for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Bed for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Brush for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Collar for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Harness for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Muzzle for Cairn Terriers
- Best Dog Shampoo for Cairn Terriers