Best Dog Toys for Canaans
Here are our dog toys for Canaans reviews.
The Outward Hound Nina Ottosson Dog Casino is an advanced puzzle toy, perfect for your smart Canaan. This interactive game will challenge your pup to figure out how to open the drawers to dispense treats.
- Helps prevent boredom and destructive behavior
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate-free
- Easy-to-clean plastic
The Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Ball Thrower will provide hours of fetching fun for your Canaan and save your arm in the process. This simple throw and fetch toy will challenge your pup to run farther and faster every time.
- Can be used with standard tennis ball or Chuckit! ball
- Designed for clean, hands-free pickup
- Ergonomic ultra-grip handle for comfort
The KONG Classic Dog Toy is a popular, tried-and-true toy that is a must for most dogs. This chew, chase and fetch toy will provide your Canaan with hours of play to satisfy his need to chase and run.
- Made from durable, natural rubber
- Can be filled with treats, kibble or peanut butter for a tasty treat
- Dishwasher safe for easy clean up
The PawHut 4-Piece Obstacle Dog Agility Training Course is a versatile, backyard obstacle kit that will challenge and improve your Canaan’s athletic ability. This kit contains a high jump, weave poles, pause box and tunnel.
- Durable polyester resists tearing
- Yard stakes and ropes included
- Lightweight and portable with carry bags included
The StarMark Bob-A-Lot Interactive Dog Toy is the perfect indoor toy for your Canaan. This treat-dispensing toy feeds and exercises your pup and allows you to adjust the difficulty level as he figures it out.
- Chamber is large enough for one meal
- Durable plastic is easy to clean
- Weighted bottom provides fun unpredictable wobble
Dog Toys for Canaans Buyer’s Guide
Choosing toys for your Canaan is important as they will provide him fun, healthy and satisfying opportunities for play and bonding with you. Play is highly important for all dogs, but Canaans in particular, as they can become destructive when bored. Canaans are very agile, and love to jump, fetch, run and chase. High quality toys are not expensive, so choose a wide variety to keep your Canaan interested over time.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog toys for Canaans on the market so you can choose the right ones for your dog. The following are considerations when choosing dog toys for your Canaan and will help you choose which features you need for your dog’s toys.
Canaans are highly intellectual, so toys that challenge them mentally will be especially satisfying. In general, these toys offer a reward – usually a treat – for their hard work. Interactive toys include treat-dispensing balls, maze balls, IQ balls, hide-and-seek toys and puzzle toys. These can often be adjusted to be more difficult as your clever Canaan figures them out.
Toys for Exercise
Canaans love to get out and playand will amaze you with their quick-footed agility. Consider fetch balls with erratic bounces for extra challenge and enjoyment. A ball launcher will help you out immensely, as you may quickly tire from endless throwing. Make sure the ball or fetch toy you use is durable and will not splinterand is also a sufficient size to prevent choking. Another fun option for exercise is an agility course. These kits are available with a variety of obstacles that will challenge your pup and satisfy his need for speed and control.
Toys for Chewing and Teething
If you plan to leave your Canaan inside or crated for extended periods, consider having a variety of chew toys available. These toys must be made from highly durable and pet-safe materials, such as nylon or natural rubber. Chew toys that are flavored or can be filled with treats are a great choice, too. Do not choose stuffed toys, toys that can crack easily, or toys with small partsas your Canaan will easily destroy them if he wants to, making them potential choking hazards.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Canaans
- Best Puppy Food for Canaans
- Best Dog Crate for Canaans
- Best Dog Bed for Canaans
- Best Dog Brush for Canaans
- Best Dog Collar for Canaans
- Best Dog Harness for Canaans
- Best Dog Muzzle for Canaans
- Best Dog Shampoo for Canaans