In our guide, we’ll show you the best toys out there, and what makes each one special. In the end, our buyer’s guide will help you simplify your final choice and pick a great toy for your Corgi.
Best Dog Toys For Corgis
Here are our Corgi dog toy reviews.
The KONG Classic Dog Toy is the superstar of chew toys. It provides not only chewing satisfaction but bouncing toy play and treat dispensing, attention holding, mischief mitigation. Designed to stand up to strong and persistent chewers like Corgis, the KONG is made from durable natural rubber.
- It can be filled with any variety of treats
- Irregular shape provides unpredictable bouncing patterns to keep your dog on their toes
- It can be filled and then frozen to keep your dog occupied for extended periods, or during hot days
The Chuckit! Ultra Ball is a great option for playing fetch and practicing retrieval exercises. It is designed to be high-bouncing and buoyant, so it can be used around lakes and pools in addition to the yard or dog park. It is made with a thick rubber core and a textured surface to stand up to chewing while still being soft on mouths.
- Available in single or multi-packs
- Compatible with the Chuckit! Sport Launcher, for long-distance fetch
- Won’t hold on to dirt, mud, or slobber, and easily wipes clean
The Outward Hound Hide and Seek Squirrel is a great plush hide and seek toy for your Corgi. It provides a healthy outlet for your dog’s natural investigative and nuzzling behaviors. The squeaky stuffed squirrels hide in the trunk and keep your Corgi occupied finding and pulling them out.
- Squirrels squeak for additional engagement
- Squirrel “refills” available for enthusiastic chewers
- Available in 4 sizes, each with between 3 and 6 squirrels to hide
The Benebone Maplestick is made from 100% real maple wood and durable nylon. This innovative chew toy is cleaner and safer than real sticks and will not produce dangerous splinters. It is designed with curves and ridges to allow a satisfying chewing experience.
- Made in the USA from 100% USA-sourced materials
- Benebone is committed to canine welfare and donates products to shelters and rescues
- Engages your dog’s sense of smell, taste, and touch
The Gnawsome Medium Squeaker is a 3.5-inch spiked squeaker ball. Made from food-grade, BPA-free thermo-plasticized rubber. The medium size is perfect for Corgis, big enough to feel substantial and not pose a swallowing risk, but small enough that they can get a firm bite on it.
- Vibrant colors are easy to see while playing, day or night
- Loud internal squeaker engages your dog’s prey drive and keeps them engaged
- Spiky texture massages gums while still being soft on the mouth
Corgi Dog Toy Buyer’s Guide
Picking a toy for your Corgi will come down to what you want the toy for. If you need a toy simply for fetch and playtime, the Chuckit! Balls or the Gnawsome Squeaker are a great option. However, if you’re looking to redirect problem chewing or anxiety, you should take a close look at the Maplestick or the KONG. Additionally, if you’d like an interactive toy that will encourage investigation and keep your pup occupied for longer lengths of time, the Hide and Seek Squirrel or the KONG are going to be your front-runners.
Corgi Dog Toy Review Conclusion
We hope that this guide has helped you pick a great toy for your Corgi. As long as you take into account what you’re looking to accomplish with playtime, you’ll be in a prime position to pick an effective, useful, and fun toy for your furry friend.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Corgis
- Best Dog Crate for Corgis
- Best Dog Bed for Corgis
- Best Dog Brush for Corgis
- Best Dog Collar for Corgis
- Best Dog Harness for Corgis
- Best Dog Muzzle for Corgis
- Best Dog Shampoo for Corgis
- Best Puppy Food for Corgis