Best Dog Toys for English Setters
Here is our dog toy for English setter reviews.
1. Multipet Latex Chicken Globken Dog Toy
If you have a young growing English setter and you wish to keep him amused while you go about your daily business, then you should check out this colorful squeaky toy. The toy makes a fun squeaky sound that would distract and encourage your pet to keep on playing. It is colorful enough to keep your pet glued to the chicken.
- Sturdy enough for your pet’s jaw
- Ideal for managing bad chewing habits
- Easy to clean and maintain
2. Chuckit! Ultra Ball
Chuckit! Ultra Ball is a reliable ball toy for adult and active English setters. The ball is strong enough to withstand your pet’s jaw without harming his dentition. The ball is ideal for throw games plus the hide and seeks playtime with your pet.
- Free from fibers that would ruin your pet’s dentition
- Ideal for all kinds of outdoors
- Comes in different bright colors for better visuals
3. The KONG FLYER
If you have a lazy English setter and need her to burn off and exercise better, then you should get the KONG FLYER for incredible results. The flyer is better off than a ball as you can throw it to farther distance and watch your pet leap away in joy.
- Strong enough to stand your pet’s jaws
- Easy to catch and grip
- The ideal workout toy for your pet
4. Trixie toys
Trixie toys are the perfect play toy that would help stimulate your pet’s mental strength. It offers a pleasant distraction as your pet would have to find treats hidden in the puzzle. However, you need to monitor your pet as he may get impatient and pull down the toy to reach the treats.
- Made from quality materials
- Helps improve your pet’s patience and intelligence
- You can hide treats to reward your pet
5. The Classic Kong
Classic Kong is a multipurpose play toy that can double as a chew toy. The toy helps improve your pet’s intelligence by providing a pot where you can hide food and treats so your dog will search and reach for them.
- Promotes your pet’s sense of smell
- Serves as an indoor and outdoor play toy
- Strong enough to withstand your pet’s strong jaws
Dog Toys for English Setters Buyer’s Guide
When shopping for the ideal toys for your English setter, they are certain factors you need to consider thoughtfully. Check them out!
The English setter is a relatively large dog with strong jaws that can rip weak toys apart. Thus, you need to thoughtfully consider the strength of the material when buying a toy. When you buy a poorly stitched play toy for your pet, he would rip it apart and leave you shopping for another toy in no time. When you shop for a dog toy, avoid unknown or unreliable dog toy makers as their toys may have harmful substances that could cause allergies for your pet.
Ease of Maintenance
Your choice of dog toy for English setters should be machine washable for good hygiene. It is easy for your pet to pick up tract infections from dirty toys. Thus, you should consider the ease of maintaining your toy.
Another factor you should thoughtfully consider when buying a dog toy is the purpose of the purchase. They are various dog toys made with different objectives. If you wish to help your pet sleep better at night, then you can get him a cuddly toy. If you are looking to help your pet develop a good chewing habit, then you should go for a big chewing toy.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for English Setters
- Best Puppy Food for English Setters
- Best Dog Crate for English Setters
- Best Dog Bed for English Setters
- Best Dog Brush for English Setters
- Best Dog Collar for English Setters
- Best Dog Harness for English Setters
- Best Dog Muzzle for English Setters
- Best Dog Shampoo for English Setters
- Best Training Book for English Setters