Best Dog Toys Finnish Spitz
Here are our dog toys for Finnish Spitz reviews.
The Kong Jumbler Disc Dog Toy is a fun alternative to your standard game of fetch. Once your Finnish Spitz has caught the disc, he will love shaking it while it squeaks and rattles, reminding him of his hunting ancestry.
- Inner jumbler tennis ball entices play
- Durable plastic handles are easy to grip
- Bright blue and orange for visibility
The West Paw Zogoflex Zisc Dog Frisbee is a high-flying aerodynamic disc that will challenge and improve your Finnish Spitz’ athletic ability. This frisbee is soft and pliable with curved edges for an easy grip for the both of you.
- Lightweight and floatable
- Can also be used as a food and water bowl
- Great for fetch, tug of war and catch
The Outward Hound Dog Tornado Puzzle Toy is multi-layered spinning toy that challenges your Finnish Spitz to figure out how to release the treats inside. This interactive game will keep your pup occupied and rewarded for hours.
- Helps prevent boredom and destructive behavior
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate-free
- Easy-to-clean plastic
The Chuckit! Sport Launcher Dog Ball Thrower is just what you need for your energetic Finnish Spitz. This throw and fetch toy will let you play for hours, without hurting your arm.
- Can be used with standard tennis ball or Chuckit! ball
- Designed for clean, hands-free pickup
- Ergonomic ultra-grip handle for your comfort
The Benebone Maplestick Dog Chew Toy is a realistic stick-shaped toy that your Finnish Spitz will love to take on, either during games of fetch or on his own. This flavored chew toy has a unique shape that is easy to grab and hold.
- Durable nylon is safe for extended chewing
- Infused with real maple wood flavor
- Also available in bacon
Dog Toys Finnish Spitz Buyer’s Guide
It’s important to have a variety of interesting and fun toys on hand for your Finnish Spitz, as this smart pup can become bored with the same old game of fetch. That being said, he will always be up for any outdoor game you want to play with him, because he loves being active and spending time with you. Your Finnish Spitz loves to run and jump, but also appreciates toys that will challenge him mentally and require him to focus and problem solve. High quality toys are not expensive, so choose a wide variety to keep your Finkie interested over time.
Our buying guide reviews the best dog toys for your Finnish Spitz on the market so you can choose the right ones for your dog. The following are considerations when choosing dog toys for your Finnish Spitz and will help you choose which features you need for your dog’s toys.
Toys for Exercise
Fetch toys will be favorites for your Finnish Spitz, as he loves to jump and run, and also chase and search under trees and bushes. Along with regular balls, your pup will love squeaker balls, balls with odd bounces, durable nylon sticks and flying discs. A ball launcher or thrower will help you immensely and extend your play sessions. Toys should be easy to clean, brightly colored and made of durable pet-safe plastic or nylon. Toys that can float will be welcome on hot days near the water.
The Finnish Spitz is a high intelligent breed and will love toys that require him to figure out a problem to get a reward. These are great options for your Spitz to play with inside when the weather is not great, or when he is left alone to prevent boredom. Many interactive toys such as these are adjustable, so you can make them harder as he solves them. Look for toys such as maze toys, treat-dispensing balls, IQ balls, hide-and-seek toys and puzzle toys.
Toys for Chewing and Teething
Your Finnish Spitz will appreciate getting his teeth into a great chew toy every now and then. Not to mention, these toys will help keep his teeth clean, too. Chew toys also help get out your Finnish Spitz’ pent up energy, while releasing any anxiety or boredom. Choose a variety of sizes and shapes and be sure to have some with flavor infused or filled with peanut butter for an added treat. Chew toys should be made from highly durable and pet-safe materials such as nylon or natural rubber and be BPA and phthalate-free. Do not choose stuffed toys, toys that can crack easily, or toys with small parts as they are potential choking hazards.
- Best Dog Food
- Best Dog Bowl
- Best Automatic Dog Feeder
- Best Interactive Dog Toys
- Best Dog Playpen
- Best Outdoor Dog Kennel
- Best Dog House
- Best Dog Crate
- Best Dog Treat
- Best Automatic Fetch Machine
- Best Dog Activity Monitor
- Best Dog Food Container
- Best Electronic Dog Door
- Best Dog Ramp
- Best Dog Cooling Vest
- Best GPS Tracker for Dogs
- Best Dog Bed
- Best Dog Cooling Pad
- Best Indestructible Dog Bed
- Best Indestructible Dog Balls
- Best Dog Food for Finnish Spitz
- Best Puppy Food for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Crate for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Bed for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Brush for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Collar for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Harness for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Muzzle for Finnish Spitz
- Best Dog Shampoo for Finnish Spitz
- Best Training Book for Finnish Spitz